Author Topic: The Forgotten Jungles (Caleb and Katheryn)  (Read 11779 times)

Offline Caleb Brighton

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
  • Three year award Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Forgotten Jungles (Caleb and Katheryn)
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2017, 06:45:22 pm »
Katheryn grinned as he counted down before she quickly got ready to do a running start, suddenly feeling a sense of excitement and exhilaration as she ran forwards until she jumped at the same time as Caleb. That feeling remained with her on the way down as well as one of freedom and it just made her happy and glad that she had done it. Landing a few minutes later with a soft splash as the water enveloped her and looked to Caleb with a grin on her face.
Caleb grinned back. "See? Amazing bit of a rush isn't it?" He then floated on his back. "The clouds are different here. If you float on your back you can see them,"He said.

"Imagine putting all the emotion and passion of hurt behind something positive rather than self destructive. Don't take the easy way out"

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2017, 07:02:38 pm »
Caleb grinned back. "See? Amazing bit of a rush isn't it?" He then floated on his back. "The clouds are different here. If you float on your back you can see them,"He said.

"It was and I'm glad I did it " Katheryn replied as he then spoke about the clouds before floating on his back. A mischievous grin on her face splashing him playfully then moved away quickly so he couldn't retaliate then laid on her back and looked up at the sky. " I can see what you mean they are different and unique " she said biting her lip trying to feign innocence at what she had done.

Academy Commandant

Offline Caleb Brighton

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
  • Three year award Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2017, 06:18:37 pm »
"It was and I'm glad I did it " Katheryn replied as he then spoke about the clouds before floating on his back. A mischievous grin on her face splashing him playfully then moved away quickly so he couldn't retaliate then laid on her back and looked up at the sky. " I can see what you mean they are different and unique " she said biting her lip trying to feign innocence at what she had done.
Caleb would need to keep that splash in the back of his mind. He would get her back later for it. "When I first discovered this, I stayed for a while. I came back once I needed to create a compound from the berries. It was very zenning. What gives you zen?" Caleb said and asked.

"Imagine putting all the emotion and passion of hurt behind something positive rather than self destructive. Don't take the easy way out"

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2017, 06:26:14 pm »
Caleb would need to keep that splash in the back of his mind. He would get her back later for it. "When I first discovered this, I stayed for a while. I came back once I needed to create a compound from the berries. It was very zenning. What gives you zen?" Caleb said and asked.

Katheryn was expecting retaliation for splashing Caleb so eyed him suspiciously for a moment as he then spoke about the original planet and how creating the compound had given him Zen. She was still a little wary in case he suddenly splashed her back but when he asked what gave her Zen, she had to think as she never really thought about it before. She knew that they had to be something but actually pinpointing it was tough at first. Finally she looked at him again and gave her answer " I guess it would have be the martial arts I do, once I start properly and really get into it I find it very therapeutic and can get myself lost in it completely".

Academy Commandant

Offline Caleb Brighton

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2017, 06:34:57 pm »
Katheryn was expecting retaliation for splashing Caleb so eyed him suspiciously for a moment as he then spoke about the original planet and how creating the compound had given him Zen. She was still a little wary in case he suddenly splashed her back but when he asked what gave her Zen, she had to think as she never really thought about it before. She knew that they had to be something but actually pinpointing it was tough at first. Finally she looked at him again and gave her answer " I guess it would have be the martial arts I do, once I start properly and really get into it I find it very therapeutic and can get myself lost in it completely".
They floated silently when the dark though crossed Caleb's mind. "I've got a fun game for us to play," Caleb said. When she asked what it was. He said that she was in and he dunked her head playfully. He immediately made for the shore and began to quickly climb back up the cliff.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2017, 06:52:45 pm »
They floated silently when the dark though crossed Caleb's mind. "I've got a fun game for us to play," Caleb said. When she asked what it was. He said that she was in and he dunked her head playfully. He immediately made for the shore and began to quickly climb back up the cliff.

She should of known as soon as he mentioned playing a game that he would use that as an excuse to get revenge and she wasn't wrong when he suddenly dunked her head playfully. Coming up for air and shaking her head as he headed for the shore and began climbing back up. " Just you wait Doctor Jungle " she called after him trying and failing to be serious when in fact she wanted to laugh. She quickly swam back to the shore not wanting him to get away that easily but with having a good head start she would find another way to get him back for it. Concentrating on what she was doing instead as she followed him back up the cliff.

Academy Commandant

Offline Caleb Brighton

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2017, 02:40:32 am »
She should of known as soon as he mentioned playing a game that he would use that as an excuse to get revenge and she wasn't wrong when he suddenly dunked her head playfully. Coming up for air and shaking her head as he headed for the shore and began climbing back up. " Just you wait Doctor Jungle " she called after him trying and failing to be serious when in fact she wanted to laugh. She quickly swam back to the shore not wanting him to get away that easily but with having a good head start she would find another way to get him back for it. Concentrating on what she was doing instead as she followed him back up the cliff.

Caleb made quick work of getting up the cliff in order to set up his plan. He smirked when he got up there, glad he was able to get some sort of time advantage. When he got up to the top he assessed his situation. He knew Katheryn would retaliate and he needed to improvise.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2017, 12:03:25 pm »
Caleb made quick work of getting up the cliff in order to set up his plan. He smirked when he got up there, glad he was able to get some sort of time advantage. When he got up to the top he assessed his situation. He knew Katheryn would retaliate and he needed to improvise.

It took Katheryn a little longer to climb back up the cliff which no doubt would give Caleb an advantage but she wanted to take her time and not lose her grip as it had been some time since she had last climbed anything. Finally she reached the top and walked down spotting Caleb eyeing him suspiciously again " I don't want to know what you are up too Doctor Jungle " she said grinning yes she wanted revenge but she was going to take her time and get him when he least expected it so for now would act normal. " I'm going to go back to where we left our stuff and get a drink unless your going to stop me " she said looking at him.

Academy Commandant

Offline Caleb Brighton

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2017, 01:23:24 pm »
It took Katheryn a little longer to climb back up the cliff which no doubt would give Caleb an advantage but she wanted to take her time and not lose her grip as it had been some time since she had last climbed anything. Finally she reached the top and walked down spotting Caleb eyeing him suspiciously again " I don't want to know what you are up too Doctor Jungle " she said grinning yes she wanted revenge but she was going to take her time and get him when he least expected it so for now would act normal. " I'm going to go back to where we left our stuff and get a drink unless your going to stop me " she said looking at him.
Caleb smirked and took a few strides toward her. He stood just near the jump point where they were earlier. As he closed in he watched her expression of curiosity. When he got within reaching distance, he knew she wouldn't go for the easy strike. He continued moving forward till he could look directly into her eyes and they were close."You know I never noticed how lovely your eyes are... You could easily suck someone in if you are not careful Curious Kat....I'd say that's an illegal advantage to our game," he said.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2017, 01:33:18 pm »
Caleb smirked and took a few strides toward her. He stood just near the jump point where they were earlier. As he closed in he watched her expression of curiosity. When he got within reaching distance, he knew she wouldn't go for the easy strike. He continued moving forward till he could look directly into her eyes and they were close."You know I never noticed how lovely your eyes are... You could easily suck someone in if you are not careful Curious Kat....I'd say that's an illegal advantage to our game," he said.

Katheryn watched him with interest when he started walking over to her wondering if he was actually going to stop her or not until he was suddenly right in front of her and looked directly into her eyes. They had never really been this close before and what he said next took her by surprise and silenced her immediately unsure what to say or react as she just stood there. This wasn't what she was expecting to happen or maybe he was just saying that as part of his trap to get one over on her before she could get revenge for what happened in the water. After a couple of silent filled minutes she managed to say something returning to her normal self " Why thankyou Doctor Jungle and maybe I should but .... she stopped realising where they were stood and looked at him moving a little closer " you can't get me that easily " she teased brushing past him as she escaped and ran away from him.

Academy Commandant

Offline Caleb Brighton

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2017, 05:37:22 pm »
Katheryn watched him with interest when he started walking over to her wondering if he was actually going to stop her or not until he was suddenly right in front of her and looked directly into her eyes. They had never really been this close before and what he said next took her by surprise and silenced her immediately unsure what to say or react as she just stood there. This wasn't what she was expecting to happen or maybe he was just saying that as part of his trap to get one over on her before she could get revenge for what happened in the water. After a couple of silent filled minutes she managed to say something returning to her normal self " Why thank you Doctor Jungle and maybe I should but .... she stopped realizing where they were stood and looked at him moving a little closer " you can't get me that easily " she teased brushing past him as she escaped and ran away from him.
Caleb smirked before he took off after her. He gained ground rather quickly. He needed to be quick in order to survive. That and he ran track in his his pre-academy days. He caught up with her just as she was about to make for a small patch of trees at the edge of the plateau. He then got just behind her enough to whisper in her ear. "You know I love games of cat and mouse?Feeling the thrill of being the hunter and the prey. That's why I love running. Being one step ahead. It always accounts for the unpredictable"He whispered. When she turned and looked at him, he smirked before he kissed her cheek, winked, and booked it straight for the waterfall.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2017, 05:46:54 pm »
Caleb smirked before he took off after her. He gained ground rather quickly. He needed to be quick in order to survive. That and he ran track in his his pre-academy days. He caught up with her just as she was about to make for a small patch of trees at the edge of the plateau. He then got just behind her enough to whisper in her ear. "You know I love games of cat and mouse?Feeling the thrill of being the hunter and the prey. That's why I love running. Being one step ahead. It always accounts for the unpredictable"He whispered. When she turned and looked at him, he smirked before he kissed her cheek, winked, and booked it straight for the waterfall.

Katheryn thought she had gotten away pretty quickly trying not to laugh too much as she continued to run until all of a sudden he was whispering in her ear which almost made her jump. Recovering enough to be taken in completely by his words, turning enough to try and answer him but instead received a kiss to the cheek which stunned her into complete silence. She stood there for a moment or two unsure whether he was being serious or if it was just a ploy to get ahead before she decided to move and try to catch up to him as he then headed for the waterfall. " Hey Doctor Jungle who's playing fair now eh ?" she called out half serious half laughing as she ran behind him.

Academy Commandant

Offline Caleb Brighton

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2017, 05:54:12 pm »
Katheryn thought she had gotten away pretty quickly trying not to laugh too much as she continued to run until all of a sudden he was whispering in her ear which almost made her jump. Recovering enough to be taken in completely by his words, turning enough to try and answer him but instead received a kiss to the cheek which stunned her into complete silence. She stood there for a moment or two unsure whether he was being serious or if it was just a ploy to get ahead before she decided to move and try to catch up to him as he then headed for the waterfall. " Hey Doctor Jungle who's playing fair now eh ?" she called out half serious half laughing as she ran behind him.
"We never established ground rules my dear Curious Kat. So I would call that a fair play myself," Caleb said. He stopped just short of the waterfall and turned to face her. He was pondering her next move. Jumping backwards was risky, but he was willing to take that risk to continue the game further.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2017, 06:03:49 pm »
"We never established ground rules my dear Curious Kat. So I would call that a fair play myself," Caleb said. He stopped just short of the waterfall and turned to face her. He was pondering her next move. Jumping backwards was risky, but he was willing to take that risk to continue the game further.

Katheryn grinned as she caught up to him, looking at Caleb intently as he spoke before turning to face her wondering if he was actually considering jumping backwards but decided to not do anything just yet as much as she was enjoying their little game she wasn't about to let him do something risky or get away that easily. " Mm that's very true we haven't so I'll let you have that one" she replied as she started to move backwards. " I'm not going to jump after you either so the next move is yours Doctor Jungle or I'll just leave you here up whilst I go back to our things " she said meaning every word and she knew it was only playful banter but it was fun doing it.

Academy Commandant

Offline Caleb Brighton

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2017, 06:24:25 pm »
Katheryn grinned as she caught up to him, looking at Caleb intently as he spoke before turning to face her wondering if he was actually considering jumping backwards but decided to not do anything just yet as much as she was enjoying their little game she wasn't about to let him do something risky or get away that easily. " Mm that's very true we haven't so I'll let you have that one" she replied as she started to move backwards. " I'm not going to jump after you either so the next move is yours Doctor Jungle or I'll just leave you here up whilst I go back to our things " she said meaning every word and she knew it was only playful banter but it was fun doing it.
Caleb then walked over to her. "Who said I was going to jump? Now that I know your plans my dear Curious Kat, I will adjust my game..."He said. He closed the gap between them rather quickly. He once again got lost in her eyes. "Again you draw me in. Those eye did so when we first met. You seem to be my perfect predator." As he said this he inched ever closer to her. He sensed no resistance, if he did so he would have pulled away immediately. Her eyes continued to draw him closer. Soon they closed along with his. Their lips were ever so slightly hovering over each other. Their quips back and forth between his perfect predator comment and then had become forgotten in both their minds. There seem to be an eternity that they held it there before one of them closed the gap and their lips touched. 

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles