News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

The Lounge [Open]

Started by Dylan Torngate, April 07, 2017, 12:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizzie Vaughan

Quote from: Rayek tr'Lhoell on November 05, 2017, 07:21:55 PM

Crewman Rayek
[Lounge]

While it had not been his intention to overhear the quiet statement between wife and husband, Rayek had overheard and he realized that perhaps now would be a good time to take his leave.  He could tell Saqa7 that he had socialized and ââ,¬Ëœlet down his hair'.  That should make her happy.

Rayek inclined his head towards the Commander and his wife.  "Thank you for the beverage and the company.  If you change your mind about poker let me know.  I'd welcome the opportunity to test your ââ,¬Ëœgame face.'" He then nodded a parting nod to the doctor as well, "Doctor" before turning away and heading to the lounge entrance.

Lizzie nodded at Rayek as he left.

"Give me a shout if you are setting up a game. I don't play that much, but I do enjoy it on occasion." She replied.

She too had noticed Dylan enter, she figured he would join them when he was ready.

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Rayek trLhoell

Quote from: Lizzie Vaughan on November 06, 2017, 09:49:44 PM

Lizzie nodded at Rayek as he left.

"Give me a shout if you are setting up a game. I don't play that much, but I do enjoy it on occasion." She replied.

Rayek paused to acknowledge the request with a nod, "I'll be sure to inform you if a game is planned."

He noted the Commanders silent toast and followed the direction of the gesture with a glance towards a table near the back of the room where sat the Captain. Rayek noted the man's preference to sit alone, watching.  Interesting.

Rayek left the Lounge.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Olivia Briggs

It was a shame that Rayek wanted to leave but look forward to getting to know him and the crew more now that she was here and raised her own glass as Kyle made a silent toast. Enjoying the conversation and the mention of playing a game of poker where she would happily join in or at least provide the refreshments and snacks for those playing.

She had noticed someone else enter and recognised him as Captain Torngate from the information she had read during the shuttle journey to the Challenger and hoped that he would come over and join them when ready.

Turning back to her husband and Lizzie " So Lizzie do you have any embarrassing stories about my husband?" she asked grinning.

Lizzie Vaughan

Quote from: Olivia Briggs on November 07, 2017, 03:17:53 AM

It was a shame that Rayek wanted to leave but look forward to getting to know him and the crew more now that she was here and raised her own glass as Kyle made a silent toast. Enjoying the conversation and the mention of playing a game of poker where she would happily join in or at least provide the refreshments and snacks for those playing.

She had noticed someone else enter and recognised him as Captain Torngate from the information she had read during the shuttle journey to the Challenger and hoped that he would come over and join them when ready.

Turning back to her husband and Lizzie " So Lizzie do you have any embarrassing stories about my husband?" she asked grinning.

Lizzie turned as Olivia spoke and gave a sly smile.

"Well there was that time with the Bolian and the Holodeck.... No I can't tell that story, I was made to swear an oath that I would never tell that story.... Again!" She replied, looking sideways at Kyle.

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Rhymus Cleroux

Rhymus entered the Lounge as the others conversed, offering a friendly wave to the manager. He then walked to the two Officers at the table, offering a nod to the Captain in the back.

"Doctor Vaughan, Commander Briggs. I hope you don't mind if I join you?"

Kyle Briggs

Kyle looked up at the new arrival. "Mister Cleroux." he said. "Of course. Of course. Pull up a seat. What are you drinking tonight, young man?" Kyle asked.

Rhymus Cleroux

Rhymus took an empty seat at the table, offering a nod of thanks to the Commander.

"Water is fine for me. I left most of my drinking back home. Starfleet was... a higher calling for me. But don't let me ruin your fun. Please, drink what you like."

Rhymus got comfortable, before turning his attention back to the man.

"So Commander, I find myself curious. As Security, I've had the pleasure to browse some of your file. I must say I find your assignment aboard our ship rather strange. You've already served in the chair, why come down from the top?"

Kyle Briggs

Kyle ordered another drink for himself and a water for the new arrival. He smiled at the Petty Officer's question.

"I actually resigned from Star Fleet for personal reasons." Kyle said. "I tried going the civilian route. It didn't work for me so I rejoined. They had an XO spot open so here I am."

Rhymus Cleroux

Quote from: Kyle Briggs on November 11, 2017, 03:42:31 PM

Kyle ordered another drink for himself and a water for the new arrival. He smiled at the Petty Officer's question.

"I actually resigned from Star Fleet for personal reasons." Kyle said. "I tried going the civilian route. It didn't work for me so I rejoined. They had an XO spot open so here I am."

"Ah, I see. I take it you know Doctor Vaughan already, then?"

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.