S1 M8: Discussion Topic "By the Light of Helaspont"

Started by Julia Rellek, April 04, 2017, 03:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naga Rylu

Solluk

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Jada

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Solluk

Ian Galloway

S'Murr

Jada

Tag Julia in the Holodeck. I worried my last post had been missed, so I moved on with something more meaty to respond to.

Klizh

Tag Naga and someone in engineering. Julia and James are probably going to notice K'lizh's outburst too.

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Ian Galloway

S'Murr

Ian Galloway

Solluk

Jada

Ian Galloway

Tag to Solluk and S'Murr. I have no objection to Jada joining the conversation.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.