Calling all misfits, thieves and folks of questionable moral character...

Started by Julia Rellek, April 07, 2017, 01:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Race Warez

[

Jada

I'm interested. I'd love to play an Orion of some kind, going up against the Syndicate.

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Naira

Quote from: Jada on April 08, 2017, 08:29:03 AM

I'm interested. I'd love to play an Orion of some kind, going up against the Syndicate.

Me too! I love this idea.

Jada

I'm putting up two ideas, one a male goon and the other a female slave-girl type. Think Jayne and Inara in Firefly, though neither is really based on them. If there's any overlap with your proposal, I can play the other. It's good opportunity to play to type for once. :)

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Julia Rellek

got some awesome PMs!!!! Ill be going through them tomorrow and getting back to everyone. I'll start building the roster. Cant wait!

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Solluk

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.