Mission 2.2 The Constant of C

Started by Constance Lafayette, April 01, 2017, 07:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katheryn Brighton

Quote from: Steven Black on April 07, 2017, 11:45:14 AM

Black walked in and leaned against the back wall looking over the PADD and nodding as she called out bridge. He stayed silent for a few seconds and then ordered "Hold Turbolift" as he watched her again trying not to look at him.

"Ok Lieutenant, what's on your mind? because it's affecting your duties". He paused as he waited for her to respond, when she didn't even turn he then asked "Is it something I have done, because if it is it wasn't deliberate and I want to know".

He stood drumming his fingers on the PADD the last thing he wanted to do was have to go to the XO with this, If ever two men were never going to see eye to eye it was those two unless one of them changed dramatically.

Quote from: Constance Lafayette on April 07, 2017, 01:32:11 AM

=/\= "Now hear this. This is the Captain speaking. Our test of the new Warp 12 engines will begin shortly. We do not anticipate any issues but all crew members are to secure themselves now. Stand by for warp 12 engines ignition in T-minus 30 seconds. That is all." =/\=
Katheryn silently cursed herself the moment he halted the lift and asked that question, wishing she hadn't been so obvious by not looking and turning away from him but she had been that so caught up in her own thoughts she hadn't realised. The part about her duties being affected also surprised her as she didn't think it had but then again when it came to Steven he always knew even if she didn't realise it. She also knew that she wouldn't be leaving this lift until she answered him and even lying wouldn't get her anywhere so taking a deep breath she turned and looked at him.

" In my defence I didn't know this was affecting my duties and no its nothing you've done " she replied quietly " If you really want to know then I'll tell you and to be honest I've been dreading this moment for some time and hoped I wouldn't have to say anything at all as I didn't want it to ruin our friendship but I've had feelings for you ever since that reception at the Starbase .... she stopped unsure what to say next as the Captain's voice rang out informing them about the engine test and all she could do was wait and see if he responded before they resumed their journey and make it in time before the test took place.

Academy Commandant

Christian Grix

Quote from: Katheryn Carter on April 07, 2017, 12:07:22 PM

Katheryn silently cursed herself the moment he halted the lift and asked that question, wishing she hadn't been so obvious by not looking and turning away from him but she had been that so caught up in her own thoughts she hadn't realised. The part about her duties being affected also surprised her as she didn't think it had but then again when it came to Steven he always knew even if she didn't realise it. She also knew that she wouldn't be leaving this lift until she answered him and even lying wouldn't get her anywhere so taking a deep breath she turned and looked at him.

" In my defence I didn't know this was affecting my duties and no its nothing you've done " she replied quietly " If you really want to know then I'll tell you and to be honest I've been dreading this moment for some time and hoped I wouldn't have to say anything at all as I didn't want it to ruin our friendship but I've had feelings for you ever since that reception at the Starbase .... she stopped unsure what to say next as the Captain's voice rang out informing them about the engine test and all she could do was wait and see if he responded before they resumed their journey and make it in time before the test took place.

So that was it, he hoped it wasn't going to be an issue "We will talk about this later, Resume" he stated as he set the turbolift off once more, "I never get involved with other crew members as it can put me in a difficult position". He answered before adding "and thanks for the compliment but I am taken and you could do much better than me".

Just then the turbolift doors opened and the hustle and bustle of the bridge came into view "Lieutenant you take the Security console and i'll man tactical". Black was suddenly business like again as the ship prepared for the trial, "Keep a close eye on structural integrity and shield power.

He walked up to the main console and dismissed the duty officer before taking position and reporting in "Tactical ready ca..... Admiral". He then quickly glanced to Katheryn to see if he had a bigger problem than he thought.

Katheryn Brighton

Quote from: Steven Black on April 07, 2017, 12:56:36 PM

So that was it, he hoped it wasn't going to be an issue "We will talk about this later, Resume" he stated as he set the turbolift off once more, "I never get involved with other crew members as it can put me in a difficult position". He answered before adding "and thanks for the compliment but I am taken and you could do much better than me".

Just then the turbolift doors opened and the hustle and bustle of the bridge came into view "Lieutenant you take the Security console and i'll man tactical". Black was suddenly business like again as the ship prepared for the trial, "Keep a close eye on structural integrity and shield power.

He walked up to the main console and dismissed the duty officer before taking position and reporting in "Tactical ready ca..... Admiral". He then quickly glanced to Katheryn to see if he had a bigger problem than he thought.

Katheryn simply nodded unable to speak as her heart crushed into a million pieces at his reaction especially when he mentioned that he was taken and that she could do a lot better than him. Wanting to say that she didn't want anyone else but knew it was pointless, she had confessed and now was wishing that she hadn't. Burying her emotions as the lift came to a stop and the doors opened so by the time she was asked to take the Security console she responded without any hint of what had happened in the lift. " Yes Commander " she replied and quickly moved over to the assigned station taking over from the crewman who had been stood there with a polite nod and smile. Looking back at Steven in her usual friendly way when looked over at her "Security is ready" she said wanting to prove that he wouldn't have any further problems.

Academy Commandant

Race Warez

{Bridge}

Constance nodded to James as if they were perhaps talking about disagreeable weather out their window,

".37 was our most conservative estimate. It could be as high as .79 but I didn't want to scare you." She added, a little barb in the word and she even smiled a little. Her heart was filled with butterflies but part of her liked this.

She tapped one of the button's on the arm of her Captain's chair and a boatswain's whistle sounded before her business-like voice reached all parts of the ship,

=/\= "Now hear this. This is the Captain speaking. Our test of the new Warp 12 engines will begin shortly. We do not anticipate any issues but all crew members are to secure themselves now. Stand by for warp 12 engines ignition in T-minus 30 seconds. That is all." =/\=
Well now the bridge crew knew the odds, he though wryly to himself. Still a less than 1% chance of total failure. Not bad, but a lot things and a lot of people could get messed up with far less than a complete wreak. He hoped everyone was holding on tight.

Race took a half second to exhale and calm his nerves before they started.
"Sensors! Begin scanning pattern Warez twelve beta. Computer! Engage all recording devices now."

[

Constance Lafayette

{Bridge}

And with that the Athena jumped to warp. She began building speed at an alarming rate. While they had not exploded outright their journey was not going smoothly as they approached warp 10 and only got worse when they hit it. Constance gripped her chair tightly as the ship broke records.

Warp 10
Warp 10.2
Warp 10.6
Warp 10.8
Warp 11!
Warp 11.2

The ship began to shudder like a shivering dog fresh from a cold pond.

Warp 11.4
Warp 11.6

The engines were SCREAMING but remained within an acceptable limit.

Warp 11.7
Warp 11.8
Warp 11.9

Then... something funny happened. The air in the "pit" of the command room became hazy. Vague humanoid forms, with two head and very broad shoulders, began to take shape out of the haziness.

Then the ship seemed to "hit a wall" in terms of speed. She maxed out at Warp 11.9237 and couldn't seem to move beyond that, despite the engines putting out more power. Perhaps more disconcertingly... the ship couldn't slow!

The shapes, which were at one point staticy blurs came into clear focus on just about every part of the ship.

The blue skinned creatures made odd, warbling, shrieks to one another. They seemed to be just as surprised as the Athena's crew inevitably was. They didn't seem armed but did seem to be in a complete state of panic. There were perhaps 40 of them on the ship and they began flailing their arms and running around in total chaos. Security klaxons began going off all over the ship.

"Report!" Constance yelled above the noise, her eyes transfixed on the single alien on her bridge who seemed now to be cowering with it's hands over both of its heads and cowering in abject fear.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Constance Lafayette on April 07, 2017, 05:30:25 PM

{Bridge}

Then... something funny happened. The air in the "pit" of the command room became hazy. Vague humanoid forms, with two head and very broad shoulders, began to take shape out of the haziness.

Then the ship seemed to "hit a wall" in terms of speed. She maxed out at Warp 11.9237 and couldn't seem to move beyond that, despite the engines putting out more power. Perhaps more disconcertingly... the ship couldn't slow!

The shapes, which were at one point staticy blurs came into clear focus on just about every part of the ship.

The blue skinned creatures made odd, warbling, shrieks to one another. They seemed to be just as surprised as the Athena's crew inevitably was. They didn't seem armed but did seem to be in a complete state of panic. There were perhaps 40 of them on the ship and they began flailing their arms and running around in total chaos. Security klaxons began going off all over the ship.

"Report!" Constance yelled above the noise, her eyes transfixed on the single alien on her bridge who seemed now to be cowering with it's hands over both of its heads and cowering in abject fear.

[Mess]

A hazy void began to fill the mess hall. A few people looked away from the portholes and murmured. But it wasn't until the first two headed creature appeared that the screams began.

"Remain calm!" An officer that Mahak didn't know declared, an older full lieutenant.

It was useless. The aliens themselves began to shout in their strange warbling voices and flap their arms about in panic.

A few security men tried to round up the creatures, but it was useless. There were simply too many to handle, and more fleeing crew of the Athena.

Mahak stood smoothly, whereas K'Shore shot to his feet so abruptly that he knocked his chair over.

"We should go to the bridge," Mahak said mildly, as if he was suggesting a brand of soap to someone.

"Lead the way, slugger!" K'Shore shouted.

James Carter

{Bridge}

And with that the Athena jumped to warp. She began building speed at an alarming rate. While they had not exploded outright their journey was not going smoothly as they approached warp 10 and only got worse when they hit it. Constance gripped her chair tightly as the ship broke records.

Warp 10
Warp 10.2
Warp 10.6
Warp 10.8
Warp 11!
Warp 11.2

Warp 11.4
Warp 11.6

Warp 11.7
Warp 11.8
Warp 11.9

[Bridge]

James head tilted slightly to the left as he noticed the creature in front of him. Had he been here for a while or did he just appear? Carter offered the captain a confused look as he slowly approached the creature. "Turn on the universal translator." The XO commanded as he stopped just ahead of the creature. "My name is James William Carter and that is Constance Lafayette. We are the commanding officers of the USS Athena and representatives of the United Federation of Planets. How did you board our ship?"

D'Vid

[engineering]

D'Vid was doing what he does well. He was hovering the control console of the warp engines. From across the board things were going well. Even that Starfleet got her hands on Borg technology. He had not found it wrong. The Borg themselves took things by force and made it their own.

Pressing the data on the controls he was pleased that the Borg technology was not rejecting the Starfleet. The subroutes of the high dampers to the high fusion core was staying at a level one percent. He had to maintain watching to be sure things don't blow out of portion. This was amazing, The diameter of the core itself was defrayed to a lean framer look. The pulsing was smoother then a bluish flashing light. The giga laptfusior was staying stable. His fingers were waiting for a blow out. The new Borg technology was holding up. Though he figured this technology itself was a main reason who Starfleet got its time slipping for the future. The technology was still behind but this could be the fire from the spark of traveling in space for Starfleet.

The one thing he wished that he would be standing at a pothole to see the stars. There was noting to see the stars flashing. Even there are beautiful looks of different lights flying past you like in a worm hole, but traveling in time was one of his best times.

If it was not for the Q. They would not be where they were. The hell with the Q. His own people would had not lost their own beautiful, pride home. Instead making a new home call Prime El-Aurian. It was a do over. Though he know it was a waste of effort because he know that was going to be taken from them again. However, he was not sure how.

The flashing lights on the display was showing the warp drive was staying at a steady speed. It was literally stuck at  11.9237.

That was not right. The engines was going steady. The room was starting to get all hazy. In the corner of his eyes he saw a two headed alien. It looked at him. It's eyes were nothing like he saw before. It whipped its hands up and screamed. D'Vid quickly felt that it was frighten. He was too cause that alien came out of nowhere.

Sadly, he had to leave the crazy aliens. Hoping the Chief would take care of them. He spun around trying to find a way to stop the ship from moving.

His fingers were hitting the giga dara Tera console that was the by pass to the cut the warp off. It was not obeying. He was throwing old school combinations of counter-hilaquilm calculations which was not effecting it.

"Chief, I am afraid we got to manually pull the switch to unhintch ourselves out of this......snare we are in," he said.

There was a young cadet that was trying to hold his hands in a peace way to calm the new visitors. The two headed alien was backing away from the Cadet. The alien hit D'Vid accidental knock the El-Adrian down. He quickly laid his hands on the side of the consoles so he would to land on the console. Lord knows what could happen.

Targ, the broad shoulder Engineer left his station to help to the situation. Being a Klingon he had prowlers like a warrior. He quickly moved to the visitor who turned one head to see the Klingon approaching. Targ growled and threw himself at the intruder. He braced the creature up against his body. He sneered his teeth. "I can snap you in two," he growled to the two heads. He was Klingon so those words were spoke by a warrior. His tongue was faster then his mind.

=^= Security we got an intruder in Engineering=^= D'Vid said as he tapped his comm badge. He had to call because it had to be done. He respected his leader of Engineering, but someone had to act fast. So D'Vid did.

He was going to hope to tell Grog not snap the neck of the intruder. But he was not the right rank. This was a situation he had to depend on the higher rank to get things in order. It was not his job unless he was told to do so.

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Ashlynn Ren Morgaine

[Mess Hall]
Ash snapped out of her reverie as the Captain's message sounded through the mess hall. Several crew members stood and moved to the large windows on the far side of the hall for a better view; Ash moved to the kitchen to check that everything was properly secured. Luckily, with David's new shelves, everything had a proper tumble-proof place where it could be tucked away. As she fastened the last latch the Athena began to move, and Ashlynn strolled around to the bar, using a stool for a boost and hopping up onto the counter itself. There was a surprisingly good view here.

{Bridge}

Warp 10
Warp 10.2
Warp 10.6
Warp 10.8
Warp 11!
Warp 11.2

Warp 11.4
Warp 11.6

Warp 11.7
Warp 11.8
Warp 11.9

Ash gripped the counter tightly as the ship began to shudder, locking her legs around the bars of the secured bar stools to steady her position. Her pulse quickened as the shaking became almost violent; a small part of worried that the ship would fly apart at its hinges. What was the term the engineers had used? Oh yeah... 'Implode.' Fun... But throughout the acceleration, Ash refused to take her eyes off the window. Her ship was making history, and she wanted to remember everything so that she could tell others about it - especially Dylan. When Ash had told him about the upcoming engine test he had been practically Borg-green with envy.

Ash's attention was only torn from the windows when the screaming started. Whipping her head around, Ash spotted several blue-skinned aliens running amok through the mess hall who definitely didn't belong there. Not again!... Ash jumped off the counter and ran over to the kitchen, dodging panicked crewmen as they rushed to the exits. Grabbing a frying pan off it's (oddly convenient) hook just inside the entrance, Ash whirled around on her heel and raised her makeshift weapon above her head as she was briefly overcome by a feeling of déjÁƒÂ  vu.

Rather than strike out at her, however, the alien that Ashlynn found herself facing cowered away from her slight, poorly armed form and fell to the ground, where it curled into a ball and attempted to protect both of its heads simultaneously. Ash caught her swing, stopping the frying pan before it could swing more than a couple inches, then looked around in confusion at the strange scene in front of her. Realizing it meant no harm, she instantly felt a surge of sympathy for the poor thing, which continued trembling in disoriented fear as more crewmen loudly stampeded from the hall.

Looking back and forth between the alien and the panicked masses in the mess hall, Ash made a hurried decision. Running back to the bar, she forcefully swung her frying pan at the metal support beam of one of the stools, creating a clanging sound that resonated throughout the hall. Hopefully that got their attention... "Everyone! I need you to remain calm!! Please! In an orderly fashion, move to the nearest exit and STOP SHOUTING! You're in no danger here!" Ash hoped that what she had said was true, but didn't wait to see how many people would listen to her.

She carefully approached the alien that she had nearly struck just moments ago and knelt down on the floor next to it, setting her frying pan on the floor next to her. Hitting her comm badge, she spoke softly and calmly, watching the individual in front of her as she spoke. =/\="Captain, this is Ash. I need to report some unusual visitors in the mess hall..."=/\=

Malcolm Adeyemi

[Passageways]

Mahak fought his way through the crowd. No one was coming to blows or trampling one another. It was simply a mass panic. With difficulty, he and K'Shore picked their way through it.

The creatures were still running about and flailing their arms as if they were in the 6th day of a 7 day rave. Their behavior was too erratic for anyone to make sense of. A few crewman tried to chase them down or talk but there was simply no way to keep up with them.

Mahak noticed as he and K'Shore waited for the turbolift that the aliens moved and talked as one. They may have had two heads but their movements and even the barest sense of their thoughts were of an individual, not a pair.

He was not usually one to use his telepathic abilities, but he tried now. Mahak was simply unpracticed with it. His world was his work, the boxing ring, holding Kali Reyes close against him. It was physical and logical, not telepathic. But he still had the raw ability, even if it was unpolished.

The creatures were confused, surprised, and full of panic. But they were individuals, not a hive. Their had two heads but one mind. He pondered the thought as he entered the 'lift and asked for the bridge.

[Bridge]

Mahak entered the nerve center of the Athena and took his station. He was still wearing his boxing gear: boots, shorts, and a sleeveless tee. The odd scent of sweating Vulcan and a slight greenish flush to his skin indicated he'd been exercising. But he knew Lafayette wouldn't mind his appearance.

"Ma'am, I have some pertinent information about our new...guests." He chose to go with, shouting over the noise on the bridge.

Katheryn Brighton

Quote from: D'Vid on April 08, 2017, 05:40:10 AM

[engineering]
=^= Security we got an intruder in Engineering=^= D'Vid said as he tapped his comm badge. He had to call because it had to be done. He respected his leader of Engineering, but someone had to act fast. So D'Vid did.

Bridge

As soon as the engine test had begun Katheryn had kept her focus on the panel in front of her not wanting to be distracted or think about what had happened earlier. Part of her was glad she had told him but the rest of her just wanted to forget about the whole thing, move past it and continue with their friendship. Besides she had enough to keep her busy at the moment and as the speed increased shield power and structural integrity were holding and she held on as things began to get rough only looking up when everything went hazy. Hand automatically reaching for her phaser at the sight of the alien that had appeared but stopped when she realised that they didn't appear to be hostile as yet. Barely registering what was going on as the klaxons continued to sound until she heard the call from Engineering requesting Security and it appeared that the alien on the Bridge wasn't the only one of their kind to come aboard the ship. Opening a channel =/\= Security to Engineering acknowledged please standby =/\= She looked over at Commander Black " Your orders Commander ?".

Academy Commandant

Constance Lafayette

{Bridge}

The universal translator too a long moment to translate the creatures warbling screams into something intelligible. When it did so, it wasn't much help. It simply translated it as a more recognizable cry of frantic distress. It was translated from "Weee-woooo-weeee-wooo!" to "AHHHHHHH WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!".

Then James spoke in his commanding voice the creature turned one of its heads towards him. Constance waited, watching with interest how it would unfold. James had a good head on his shoulders and didn't lose his cool under pressure- one of the reasons he was her XO.

"OH DEAR LORD! OUR SHIPS ARE FUSED TOGETHER! YOU INTERCEPTED OUR SPACE BUBBLE! HOW!? HOW IS THAT EVEN PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!? WHERE ARE YOU FROM?! WHAT'S AN ATHENA?! WHAT'S A CARTER? WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!"

Constance seemed unphased, somehow, by the entire ordeal. She wore a grim expression on her face. Once the alien had finished she stood up, tugged down her uniform a bit, and calmly tapped her badge.

=/\= "Thank you Ms. Morgaine. We are working to fix the issue. We will send someone down to collect our guests shortly. And, please, be polite to them."  =/\= She explained as politely as possible. She didn't know what was going on, but had a pretty good guess.

Then, poised as ever, she looked to Mahak, "Yes Mr. Mahak. I'd be most interested to hear you take on this."

The alien below was panting and looked around the bridge with a confused expression on both of his faces.

She began to walk down the stairs to the "pit" on the bridge,

"It's ok Lieutenant Carter, lower your weapon and inform the security teams to gently collect the aliens. They are our guests. Or... at least I hope they will accept as gracious hosts as we seem to have had something of a mishap during our warp test that caused them some sort of misfortune." She said in her calm, erudite, respectful voice.

While she had address Katheryn, it was clear that she was talking as much to the alien as she had locked eyes with one of its heads.

"Please accept our deepest apologies. It wasn't our intent to cause you harm. Please, tell us what you can do to remedy this situation."

Internally Constance was a ball of nerves and panic. Still, she projected a rock-hard, noble, exterior.

The alien looked nervous still, but was at least willing to talk.

"I am... Cresh. Your vehicle appeared out of nowhere- in the middle of our warp bubble." The alien managed.

Constance considered that. This meant that, if Cresh was to be believed, they were in some kind of stable warp bubble- which explained why they were stuck going warp Warp 11.9237. THEY were not- the bubble they were stuck in was.

[Engineering]

More screaming, more aliens, and more chaos. The creatures were staying away from the glowing lights and engine parts- even to an alien they looked dangerous. Most fled for cover after a moment of panic and were cowering under or behind consoles.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Caleb Brighton

[Sickbay Exam Room 1]

Just as Caleb was going to go over Catrin's results the message was broadcast that everyone was to buckle up for the warp test."Well you heard our captain...I'm going to strap you in and then myself. Once we are out of warp we will go over your results. Sound good Catnip?" As he said this he secured her to the bed and then strapped himself in. This was not his first rodeo when it came to warping form place to place, but each time always made him uneasy. Ben's thoughts on properly securing things and especially were worlds different than that of Starfleet. That was one thing he was thankful for.

{Bridge}

Warp 10
Warp 10.2
Warp 10.6
Warp 10.8
Warp 11!
Warp 11.2

Warp 11.4
Warp 11.6

Warp 11.7
Warp 11.8
Warp 11.9

Something didn't feel right to Caleb. He acknowledged this with Catrin. As soon as it was deemed safe, he unstrapped himself and then Catrin. He heard a commotion outside the exam room. "What in the name of Sam Hill?" he found himself saying as he heard all the shrieking. When Caleb opened the door his eyes went wide. The chaos of people and the two headed strange creatures was hectic. Nurses were in a mad scramble to head toward patients. As Catrin and Caleb were going to help, one of the creatures made a high pitched wail. This caused Caleb to cover his ears. His head began to swirl around and it took all his strength to withstand it. The creature then ran to cower in one of the empty exam rooms. When Caleb turned around he noticed Catrin had not covered her ears. It seems the frequency of the wailing of the creature nearest them caused her to loose consciousness. He quickly ran over to see if she bumped her head. A quick scan showed her to be alright. With a sigh of relief he flagged down a nurse who quickly helped him get Catrin to a safe medical bed in order to keep her vitals in check. He then rallied whatever staff together to help the patients most scared or in danger of heart attack from the shock. He took a moment to contact the bridge.

"=/\= Doctor Brighton to the Bridge. Can I please get a status report on what happened? Are our new visitors friendly? One of them shrieked so loud it knocked a few of the staff down here out cold including Catrin...Everyone is accounted for down here with minimal injuries. I will monitor and let you know of anything major.  =/\="

"Imagine putting all the emotion and passion of hurt behind something positive rather than self destructive. Don't take the easy way out"

Race Warez

The lieutenant grabbed the console as the ship rapidly accelerated. Race had skied most of the mountain slopes of Earth and warp speed had always felt a bit like a downhill slalom. But this was riding an avalanche.

Race was stunned to see several very odd alien creatures slowly materialize on the bridge. No sooner had they appeared than they began screeching and flailing about.

A panic wave hit Warez like a blast of cold sweat. Lucky he was sitting down and too frozen to run. As it was he sat looking at the aliens until the turbo lift doors sprung open and broke his concentration. Mahak walked calmly across the bridge.  His outlandish dress made Race laugh out loud.  He realized the Vulcan was repressing his feelings and control was mind over matter.

By the time he banished his feelings of fear XO was already talking with the aliens.

Quote from: Constance Lafayette on April 09, 2017, 08:27:57 PM

{Bridge}

Internally Constance was a ball of nerves and panic. Still, she projected a rock-hard, noble, exterior.

The alien looked nervous still, but was at least willing to talk.

"I am... Cresh. Your vehicle appeared out of nowhere- in the middle of our warp bubble." The alien managed.

Constance considered that. This meant that, if Cresh was to be believed, they were in some kind of stable warp bubble- which explained why they were stuck going warp Warp 11.9237. THEY were not- the bubble they were stuck in was.

[Engineering]

More screaming, more aliens, and more chaos. The creatures were staying away from the glowing lights and engine parts- even to an alien they looked dangerous. Most fled for cover after a moment of panic and were cowering under or behind consoles.

His recording devices remained functional so they would be able to analyze what happened in detail. He left everything running but called up the data for the time index just before the aliens arrived.

"Looks like he's telling the truth Admiral. Sensor show a subspace obstruction followed by extreme warp field stretching. Beginning a rescan of our immediate area...
This is odd. It almost looks like a warp bubble inside a warp bubble."

He paused to reflect and turned his chair to the command area. "Admiral? It takes a lot to panic this crew. I've wondered if perhaps these creatures evolved a natural defense trait that causes fear in would be attackers. It might be a good idea to have the Medical department prepare to release a mild tranquilizer into the ship's air."

[

D'Vid

[engineering]

D'Vid was shocked what the computer was saying. That was impossible. It was impossible. He could not believe what he was seeing. It was like a mutant type thing you see at the circus. It was a freak show!

Staring in disbelief that the sensors in Engineering was showing that they were in a bubble with another ship. He could not believe it. He pressed the button for a new fresh scan. Then it showed it again.

It was like seeing two bubble merge as one. This had had read about in the Delta Quadrant with the Voyager. The Voyager was within the same ship from another dimension.

Could this be what had happened? Could the technology merge itself in a time fraction of space and possible have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Could this be a time fold that he learned from his future relative? An paradox of some sort.

Oh, crap! He thought as his little mind had decided to fear for the fear of mishap in time and space. No. He had need to focus on.

The flailing screaming alien was screaming a very high pitch of fear had made all lot the engineers run because the visitors all seemed to scared for their lives.

Being an El-Adrian D'Vid had been effected by them too. His widen open as he felt himself being hurt. He felt he was losing air and he saw the other ship. He was not sure how he seeing this but it was to much. It had caused him to fear that the world was ending. They all going to die.

Not again. Not again. He was running through his head. They all going to die. He ran for cover. He ducked next to a visitor. The two heads looked at D'Vid and he looked at them. In unison they both screamed. The high pitch scream had forced D'Vid to cover his ears. It was to much. The eyes of the aliens where so intense he could see them staring deeply in his skull and his soul. His mind was unable to take the stress. Causing an over exposure of their empath had impacted deeply in the El-Aurian minor mental powers. His eyes rolled back in his head. He went down like a man being shot.

The alien which was closest to D'Vid was scared more then ever and it ran for another cover.

The Klingon Engineer had to let go cause the high pitch finally had got the huge Engineer drops to his knees. He was growling as he was unable to take that noise.

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.