Author Topic: Athena Mission 2.5 Discussion Thread  (Read 5816 times)

Offline Catrin Maddux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Don't you forget about me.
  • Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Athena Mission 2.5 Discussion Thread
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2017, 04:38:46 pm »
Tag Caleb

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Offline Susan Venator

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • 'One man's "magic" is another man's engineering!'
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. 2018 USS Fiji - With Open Arms  Featured mission
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2017, 04:12:54 am »
Tag Captain

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2017, 07:41:31 pm »
Tag.

I did not want him to solve it to fast. ;) Not sure how many loops we going to hit.

But I do have a GENUIS Solution for it. ;) But hope it will help to get out but there could be more to this story like that other ship... ;) I am curious just like the show itself.

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Offline Caleb Brighton

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
  • Three year award Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2017, 01:43:27 pm »
Tag Captain

"Imagine putting all the emotion and passion of hurt behind something positive rather than self destructive. Don't take the easy way out"

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2017, 05:51:07 pm »
Tag Captain, Ethan and XO

Academy Commandant

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2017, 11:21:41 pm »
Constance had a line which was a killer......  She had to pee!

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Offline Susan Venator

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • 'One man's "magic" is another man's engineering!'
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. 2018 USS Fiji - With Open Arms  Featured mission
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2017, 01:31:10 pm »
Tag Bridge crew - food and drink are up!

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles