Author Topic: S1 - M3: Time Paradox (Discussion)  (Read 4235 times)

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Alex Harmon

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S1 - M3: Time Paradox (Discussion)
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2017, 12:19:39 pm »
Tag to James

James H. Hawk's Alt

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2017, 01:29:35 pm »

Offline James A. Hawke

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • James A. Hawke
  • Three year award Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded to any commanding officer who takes command of two or more starships. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2017, 04:28:16 pm »
Tag to NPC Evan,

On another note...just FYI I am on sickbay not on the bridge. (I know is rare that I'm not on the bridge)

Click on the Badge to see bio

Offline James H. Hawk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2017, 11:01:28 pm »
Tag to NPC Evan,

On another note...just FYI I am on sickbay not on the bridge. (I know is rare that I'm not on the bridge)

Oh my bad, sorry about that.

Thanks for responding Kirok I'll get a post up tomorrow (can't tonight).

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2017, 01:38:19 am »
Oh my bad, sorry about that.

Thanks for responding Kirok I'll get a post up tomorrow (can't tonight).

This is why we have location tags. :p

Anyways, I'll have a post up tonight.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2017, 04:41:56 am »
Holy crap. Life's been crazy for me RN, so I'll try to get something up tomorrow.  ;)

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Zuriel Soreka

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • What does this big red button do?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2017, 06:05:10 pm »
Tag Admiral

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2017, 09:26:24 pm »

Offline Zuriel Soreka

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • What does this big red button do?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2017, 02:09:35 am »
And tag back

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2017, 03:26:36 am »
Hey guys, I'm writing the post for the mission right now, and since I've been knee-deep in homework, I haven't had any real time to post until now. Does anyone have any tags they want to toss to me so i can get back in the swing of things?
Thanks!

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Ardyn Jaeger

• Approved Applicants
  • Live fast, die young.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2017, 04:41:45 am »
Tags to T'Ra, other bridge folk

Alt of Kinley Garrison

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2017, 08:51:55 pm »
tag Bridge ;-)

Offline Ser Conley

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2017, 10:42:13 am »
Sorry everyone RL sucks right now.  I'm back.  Tag Jor.

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2017, 12:13:51 am »
tag Evan

T'Ra is in charge of the Bridge

Hawke will be up soon

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles