S1 - M3: Time Paradox

Started by Kirok, April 01, 2017, 03:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Quote from: Kirok on April 05, 2017, 01:38:05 PM

[Bridge]

Kirok recognized the name Yggdrasil.  And knew he could trust the man.  "Bring him to the Bridge and alert Sickbay" he said.  "Eve please grab a med kit until someone arrives" the half Vulcan added.

[Bridge]

"Thank you, Ms. Stark.  Hold position.  Mr. Kimball, please scan the wreckage for any evidence as to who may have done this" Kirok said.

[Bridge]

"Aye, Sir" EQ replied.  He stared working on the task as soon as he acknowledged it.  But he was happy to see Miriam nearby.
Quote from: Miriam HÁƒ¤llstrom on April 05, 2017, 11:06:02 PM

Bridge

Miriam had kept quiet on the bridge and continued to quietly distribute power where it was needed. She listened to the chatter between all of the other departments and quickly summed up the situation in her head. She looked up at the yellow alert system and made herself aware that it was active.

Miriam listened to Kirok give orders and looked over at EQ who was scanning the ship wrecks and smiled. "Need any help with the scans?" Miriam asked, preparing to begin if he said yes.

[Bridge]

"Definitely.  I thought I saw something out there in the wreckage.  Maybe the black box from Caras' ship somehow survived" he added.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: James A. Hawke on April 06, 2017, 12:20:54 AM

James heard Evan's comment about his increase muscle mass.  He took it that evan mentioned he was getting stronger or more ripped.  With a slight smile "Yeah, whatever...I think you are full of something  Evan"  James responded

The rest of the conversation turned more serious and the smile dropped as the two men began thinking. "Evan, since the attack, I was always suspicious about the motive.  Sloan is an intelligent cunning person, and I have never figured out what was his endgame"  James said to Evan
"Why go to soo much trouble, when it's easier to discredit us legally by stacking votes and admirals against us?"  James asked

"The Tholian, evacuation, almost destroying the Shran, almost seems out of desperation.  We are missing a big piece Evan"  James commented as he placed his hand under his chin.  "We are overlooking something...the question is what?"

[Sickbay - NPC Evan Buehler]

Evan grunted, bristling with frustration. "Dammit, man. I'm a doctor not a war strategist." He'd hardly been able to think of anything else since the attack. He'd never been one to pretend to understand the politics of things. All the cloak and dagger, the endless string of disasters that seemed to have little rhyme or reason. "It's not my job to think about why people do things, just to patch them up when they do something stupid, which is often."

And above all this, T'Ra was his life, and he felt helpless to defend her from such a mysterious enemy. Running a hand absentmindedly through his hair, he realized he had spoken more tersely than he should, mumbling, "I apologize if I'm out of line, sir. It's just..." But he found he couldn't finish his thought.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Alex Harmon

[Harmon's Quarters]

Alex could feel the walls closing in around him. The entire Security Department, his department, was on the hunt for "The Mole". So far he had covered his tracks well enough and hadn't been caught but he knew it was only a matter of time. He just hoped that he could finish what he had been sent here to do in time.

He had dug up some interesting things on the most honourable Admiral who had done some not so honourable things in past. However, Alex wasn't satisfied yet and he didn't have nearly enough to hurt Kirok badly enough yet. He had also realised that it could be benifical to go after some of the crew and either blackmail them to help him, leak information on them that would sow distrust among the crew or use information on some other officers to make others turn against their superiors and help Alex. He wasn't quite sure who to go after or how to do it yet or even if it would be feasible. One false move and everything is over.

As had seemingly became the drill these days, the Yellow Alert suddenly sounded and Alex headed to the bridge to see what was happening.

[Bridge]

The massive Bridge of the Shran was busy and he wasnt' quite sure what was happening so he approached Commander Hawke. "Sir, what is happening? I'm ready to follow your orders," he said.

James H. Hawk's Alt

Kirok

Quote from: Alex Harmon on April 06, 2017, 12:18:26 PM

[Harmon's Quarters]

Alex could feel the walls closing in around him. The entire Security Department, his department, was on the hunt for "The Mole". So far he had covered his tracks well enough and hadn't been caught but he knew it was only a matter of time. He just hoped that he could finish what he had been sent here to do in time.

He had dug up some interesting things on the most honourable Admiral who had done some not so honourable things in past. However, Alex wasn't satisfied yet and he didn't have nearly enough to hurt Kirok badly enough yet. He had also realised that it could be benifical to go after some of the crew and either blackmail them to help him, leak information on them that would sow distrust among the crew or use information on some other officers to make others turn against their superiors and help Alex. He wasn't quite sure who to go after or how to do it yet or even if it would be feasible. One false move and everything is over.

As had seemingly became the drill these days, the Yellow Alert suddenly sounded and Alex headed to the bridge to see what was happening.

[Bridge]

The massive Bridge of the Shran was busy and he wasnt' quite sure what was happening so he approached Commander Hawke. "Sir, what is happening? I'm ready to follow your orders," he said.

[Bridge]

"Shields, Mr. Harmon.  Also lets start scanning for cloaked ships in the area.  Please be sure to scan for any tachyon or chroniton activity too" Kirok call out.

James A. Hawke

Quote from: T'Ra Jones on April 06, 2017, 01:30:32 AM

Evan grunted, bristling with frustration. "Dammit, man. I'm a doctor not a war strategist." He'd hardly been able to think of anything else since the attack. He'd never been one to pretend to understand the politics of things. All the cloak and dagger, the endless string of disasters that seemed to have little rhyme or reason. "It's not my job to think about why people do things, just to patch them up when they do something stupid, which is often."

And above all this, T'Ra was his life, and he felt helpless to defend her from such a mysterious enemy. Running a hand absentmindedly through his hair, he realized he had spoken more tersely than he should, mumbling, "I apologize if I'm out of line, sir. It's just..." But he found he couldn't finish his thought.

[Sickbay]

James smiled as he saw the opening "Well of  some us are lucky enough to do stupid stuff and not get hurt"  As he finished his wisecrack he gave a faint smile.

He heard the outburst and James tried to pat him on the back "It's alright, bro, I want you to always be frank with me.   And besides, I understand, you love her...and of course you love her, but what I am talking about is deeper than that...you truly love her, more than life itself...that Doctor is both of your greatest strength...I think that atoms stick together and they form us...in a way we are all made out of love, that's how powerful that feeling can be" James knew about his relationship with T'Ra.  However, it was important to let him know that he was ok with it and it was normal.   He also showed he was a romantic at heart.

James figured that the pat in the back would let him know that everything was alright.  He always liked people that were frank with him and told them what they think.  It remind him of true friends, not nervous of calling each other stupid if need to be.  "Besides, I am counting on you to let me know if I am doing something dumb..."

James then began walking back when he began thinking about something.  It bothered him.  It was a different angle, Evan might be a tactical genius after all.

" Remember what you just said "I'm a doctor not a war strategist"?"  James asked.

He began wondering if the approach he was taking was wrong from the very beginning.  Maybe he needs to think another way.  He could not figure it out because he was looking at the problem from a strategic lens.

"What if?  I can't figure it out because the tacticians are not meant to figure it out"  James said as he was rambling out loud  to Evan.

"Meaning...maybe the clue is in another area...a non tactical area...everyone needs to leave a clue, everything and everyone has a weakness...the trick is finding it.  I don't believe in perfection and unbeatable"  James spoke out loud.

"Let's go back to the basics...what do we know about the prisoner?"  James asked

Click on the Badge to see bio

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: Kirok on April 06, 2017, 01:28:45 PM

[Bridge]

"Shields, Mr. Harmon.  Also, let's start scanning for cloaked ships in the area.  Please be sure to scan for any tachyon or chroniton activity too" Kirok call out.

[Bridge]

Her fingers flew as she continued to search the wreckage for any clues that would point towards the cause of the massacre. And now they were looking for tachyons, which by themselves might not indicate anything more than a cloaked ship, but chronitons suggested something far more sinister. The whole thing reeked of Sloan, the supposed temporal agent who had brought nothing but doom to the Shran and her crew. "The radiation is making it difficult to pinpoint anything," T'Ra remarked, "but a pattern seems to be emerging."

Quote from: James A. Hawke on April 06, 2017, 04:26:45 PM

[Sickbay]

James smiled as he saw the opening "Well of  some us are lucky enough to do stupid stuff and not get hurt"  As he finished his wisecrack he gave a faint smile.

He heard the outburst and James tried to pat him on the back "It's alright, bro, I want you to always be frank with me.   And besides, I understand, you love her...and of course you love her, but what I am talking about is deeper than that...you truly love her, more than life itself...that Doctor is both of your greatest strength...I think that atoms stick together and they form us...in a way we are all made out of love, that's how powerful that feeling can be" James knew about his relationship with T'Ra.  However, it was important to let him know that he was ok with it and it was normal.   He also showed he was a romantic at heart.

James figured that the pat in the back would let him know that everything was alright.  He always liked people that were frank with him and told them what they think.  It remind him of true friends, not nervous of calling each other stupid if need to be.  "Besides, I am counting on you to let me know if I am doing something dumb..."

James then began walking back when he began thinking about something.  It bothered him.  It was a different angle, Evan might be a tactical genius after all.

"Remember what you just said "I'm a doctor not a war strategist"?"  James asked.

He began wondering if the approach he was taking was wrong from the very beginning.  Maybe he needs to think another way.  He could not figure it out because he was looking at the problem from a strategic lens.

"What if?  I can't figure it out because the tacticians are not meant to figure it out"  James said as he was rambling out loud  to Evan.

"Meaning...maybe the clue is in another area...a non tactical area...everyone needs to leave a clue, everything and everyone has a weakness...the trick is finding it.  I don't believe in perfection and unbeatable"  James spoke out loud.

"Let's go back to the basics...what do we know about the prisoner?"  James asked

Evan shifted restlessly from one foot to another. He was frustrated on so many levels. And despite his usual easy-going manner and endless barrage of jokes, he didn't have a lot of friends, colleagues he knew well and liked, but not many friends. So he felt a twinge of regret for having snapped, but oddly enough, the commander didn't seem to mind.

Instead of admonishing him for attitude like he would have expected from a first officer, James gave him a good, hearty pat on the back. Evan's shoulders dropped as his body struggled to relax, grateful for the man's understanding. James didn't have a significant other as far as he knew, but tongues wagged about the XO and a certain young flight officer who spent the night in his quarters. And just the mere thought was enough to make him crack a smile, and once again he found himself trying to hold back a roar of laughter. Taking another deep breath, he steeled himself and refocused on the problem at hand.

It took him a moment to follow the first officer's line of thoughts, listening a moment as James rambled on. "So basically what you're saying is we're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill," Evan proposed. "The solution is simpler than we're making it out to be."

"What do we know about the prisoner already?" Evan retorted, stone-faced again. "We know he's alive, though he could very well result in the death of a number of others, myself included. And he seems to be a highly desired object and person of extreme importance to Sloan." Turning towards the nearest console, he mused, "Let's see what we can find in his medical file."

-Evan Buehler

Zuriel Soreka

Zuriel materialized on the bridge on one knee, the process of resuscitation was awkward done, and it made him feel like his legs were still asleep. Trying to shake of the numb feeling in his body Zuriel got to his feet, taking a note of the people in the room. Some face stood out more than others, Kirok and T'ra were the most familiar to him. "Admiral I did as you asked, following the leads you gave me has led me to this spot, what is alarming that not six hours after I get here, and you arrive with the Shran, odd line of coincidence." The distorted voice of the El-Aurian commented as he closed the distance between him and the Admiral.

"I download what I could form the personal logs of the ship, sadly that was all that was left of the computer core, it is extremely corrupted but I hope it helps." Zuriel said handing them to Kirok. "This feels like some sort of trap sir, one I fear we all just ran right into, have you found out more information on your prisoner, this has to go farther than just loyalty, or protecting information; this smells more and more of an emotional response..." Zuriel inquired as he continued to feel the feeling come back into his limbs.

James A. Hawke

[Sickbay]

James gave a small smile and chuckled to himself to see the Doctor relax a little bit.  He was not an ordinary first officer or Starfleet Officer.  He walked near Evan as both of them continued their work.

Quote from: T'Ra Jones on April 07, 2017, 06:29:41 AM

It took him a moment to follow the first officer's line of thoughts, listening a moment as James rambled on. "So basically what you're saying is we're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill," Evan proposed. "The solution is simpler than we're making it out to be."

James was somewhat puzzled by the metaphor being employed.  But he believed the understood it.  "In a way yes, we have been caught up on the tactical side that we might be ignoring something basic.  It might not be part of a grand plan or we are getting to caught up on the wrong details.  Focusing on the wrong thing can lead us believe that there is a greater problem"  James responded
Quote from: T'Ra Jones on April 07, 2017, 06:29:41 AM

"What do we know about the prisoner already?" Evan retorted, stone-faced again. "We know he's alive, though he could very well result in the death of a number of others, myself included. And he seems to be a highly desired object and person of extreme importance to Sloan." Turning towards the nearest console, he mused, "Let's see what we can find in his medical file."

James approached Evan and took a seat next to the Doctor.  "Well, Jaime should have done some medical analysis on him.  Why is he important?"  James asked

James then wondered and began thinking the most basic concepts.  "Why save him?  Why not either kill him or try to set up a court?  Sloan has multiple agents why did he do this personally?"  James wondered

"Do we have access to his DNA, blood work?"  James asked Evan

Kirok

Quote from: Zuriel Soreka on April 07, 2017, 06:04:30 PM

Zuriel materialized on the bridge on one knee, the process of resuscitation was awkward done, and it made him feel like his legs were still asleep. Trying to shake of the numb feeling in his body Zuriel got to his feet, taking a note of the people in the room. Some face stood out more than others, Kirok and T'ra were the most familiar to him. "Admiral I did as you asked, following the leads you gave me has led me to this spot, what is alarming that not six hours after I get here, and you arrive with the Shran, odd line of coincidence." The distorted voice of the El-Aurian commented as he closed the distance between him and the Admiral.

"I download what I could form the personal logs of the ship, sadly that was all that was left of the computer core, it is extremely corrupted but I hope it helps." Zuriel said handing them to Kirok. "This feels like some sort of trap sir, one I fear we all just ran right into, have you found out more information on your prisoner, this has to go farther than just loyalty, or protecting information; this smells more and more of an emotional response..." Zuriel inquired as he continued to feel the feeling come back into his limbs.

[Bridge]

Eve immediately went to Zuriel.  She knelt beside him and started scanning him with a medical tri-corder.  It did not offer a report before the man started speaking, so the findings were yet unknown.

Kirok's right eyebrow arched slightly.  He had been so focused on his onw emotional responses as of late to see the possibility that Sloan might to be reacting emotional.  It was worth investigating.

"It is agreeable to see you again, Mr. Soreka.  Perhaps the logs may help use prove your hypothesis.  If you feel well enough, you may remain on the Bridge and help us review the data" he said.

Zuriel Soreka

Zuriel jerked in anger, Zuriel went through all this trouble to be incognito and Kirok spilled the beans. "Come on man you can't just give away...why I even try to. Forget it." Zuriel pressed a button on his neck and his suit released his helmet so that he could hold it at his side. "Some of us weren't ready to come out of the shadows admiral."

"I'm fine, put me to sleep for about six hours out there before you came along, I just need to keep moving." Zuriel took the data chip and made his way over to the T'ra's science station. "Good to see you T'Ra iÁ¢â,¬Ëœll borrow your station for a second if you don't mind." Zuriel set his helmet down and quickly got to work, if bad feeling counted for something, it would count as this entire ordeal would get out of hand quickly. "My suit does not have the power to reconstitute the logs, but it did pick up on a few repeating patterns, if I focus on that I should be able to find a base signal." He said.

"Irretrievable...irretrievable...come on I don't have time for this." Zuriel said wiping his face to try and focus better, he was still felling stasis effects. "Alright most of them are either beyond repair or just crew mail, but I do have something here, hold on I almost have the pattern." Zuriel said pushing buttons furiously. "I got it, it's a bridge recording from about ten hours ago, whatever it was it was transmitted to the ship." Zuriel stepped back turning around so he could hear the message better.

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: Zuriel Soreka on April 07, 2017, 06:04:30 PM

Zuriel materialized on the bridge on one knee, the process of resuscitation was awkward done, and it made him feel like his legs were still asleep. Trying to shake of the numb feeling in his body Zuriel got to his feet, taking a note of the people in the room. Some face stood out more than others, Kirok and T'Ra were the most familiar to him. "Admiral I did as you asked, following the leads you gave me has led me to this spot, what is alarming that not six hours after I get here, and you arrive with the Shran, odd line of coincidence." The distorted voice of the El-Aurian commented as he closed the distance between him and the Admiral.

[Bridge]

T'Ra was pleasantly surprised to see the form that materialized on the bridge. ~Good to see you again, old friend,~ she said to Zuriel telepathically. She had not expected to run into him in this particular corner of the galaxy, but she was not one to believe in coincidence. The universe was rarely so careless, as Evan was fond of pointing out. As Zuriel spoke with Kirok, T'Ra returned her focus back to the console's screen. There would be time for the two of them to catch up later.

She furrowed a brow. Surely these readings couldn't be right. The levels of chroniton and tachyon levels... "Ms. Jaeger?" T'Ra asked, "can you get us in any closer? I want to see if we can enhance the readings any."

Quote from: James A. Hawke on April 07, 2017, 07:18:04 PM

[Sickbay]

James gave a small smile and chuckled to himself to see the Doctor relax a little bit.  He was not an ordinary first officer or Starfleet Officer.  He walked near Evan as both of them continued their work.

James was somewhat puzzled by the metaphor being employed.  But he believed the understood it.  "In a way yes, we have been caught up on the tactical side that we might be ignoring something basic.  It might not be part of a grand plan or we are getting to caught up on the wrong details.  Focusing on the wrong thing can lead us believe that there is a greater problem,"  James responded

James approached Evan and took a seat next to the Doctor.  "Well, Jaimie should have done some medical analysis on him.  Why is he important?"  James asked.

James then wondered and began thinking the most basic concepts.  "Why save him?  Why not either kill him or try to set up a court?  Sloan has multiple agents why did he do this personally?"  James wondered.

"Do we have access to his DNA, blood work?"  James asked Evan.

"I feel like I'm on some sort of game show where I don't know any of the answers," Evan grumbled as he pulled up the prisoner's medical file. It wasn't the first officer's queries that were bothering him, for he had been asking himself those very same questions anyways. The file just about made him want to tear his hair out. "There's almost nothing in here," he exclaimed incredulously. "The prisoner might as well be called John Doe, no relatives listed..." He scrolled through what little information there was. "I see the blood test Chief McConnell ran before she transferred. We should be able to pull his DNA from that and see if we can match it up with anyone in the database."

-Evan Buehler

Ser Conley

The lift doors opened and Ser made his way on to the bridge.  He could fill a tense in the air.  And made his way over to the admiral.

"Reporting in Admiral.  What did I miss?"  He asked.

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Justin Conwell

Quote from: T'Ra Jones on April 08, 2017, 04:46:15 AM

[Bridge]

T'Ra was pleasantly surprised to see the form that materialized on the bridge. ~Good to see you again, old friend,~ she said to Zuriel telepathically. She had not expected to run into him in this particular corner of the galaxy, but she was not one to believe in coincidence. The universe was rarely so careless, as Evan was fond of pointing out. As Zuriel spoke with Kirok, T'Ra returned her focus back to the console's screen. There would be time for the two of them to catch up later.

She furrowed a brow. Surely these readings couldn't be right. The levels of chroniton and tachyon levels... "Ms. Jaeger?" T'Ra asked, "can you get us in any closer? I want to see if we can enhance the readings any."

"I feel like I'm on some sort of game show where I don't know any of the answers," Evan grumbled as he pulled up the prisoner's medical file. It wasn't the first officer's queries that were bothering him, for he had been asking himself those very same questions anyways. The file just about made him want to tear his hair out. "There's almost nothing in here," he exclaimed incredulously. "The prisoner might as well be called John Doe, no relatives listed..." He scrolled through what little information there was. "I see the blood test Chief McConnell ran before she transferred. We should be able to pull his DNA from that and see if we can match it up with anyone in the database."

[Bridge, Shran]

The sight of devestation was getting to him but he knew he had to let the Shran crew figure it out. There was one thing for sure, both his and S'Saavik time was running out to get the Nemesis operational. Once life support for the ship was restored, he planned to get the remaining crew from medical or in temporary quarters back on board so repairs would go faster.

Before heading for the turbolift, he looked over at Commander Jones. "Scan for quantum distortions and focused anti-chroniton charges. Hope you find neither though but I think you will." With that said he entered the turbolift to head back to the hanger bay.

[Nemesis, Engineering, +15 Minutes]

It took him sometime to navigate the interior of the Nemesis with conduits still sparking but aleast all the fires were put out now. From his latest report the last breech was almost finished being repaired by the nanites before he left so by now the hull should finished on repairs. Not so much on interior damage.

Let it be said, the Nemesis may look small but the inside was much larger due to thirty second century technology. Still, the ship could be run on a fifty man/women/holo crew. Arriving in Engineering, he made his way to the Quantum reactor that housed the primary energy supply for the entire ship. The sight of it was pretty and it was similar in design being constructed from the same schematics of the recent Quantum Slipstream technology currently being tested by Starfleet.

There were many difference between them but that was what the reactors were based from. One, the energy output was several times that of current QST and much smaller allowing to house the triplets on all Well's Destroyers.

"Commander, how's the reactors coming?" He asked his grandfather knowing full well both of them were knowledgable in the inner workings of Quantum metaphysics at this point.

"Slow, but I've isolated the issue with the instability balance. Once I get the three streams in squence, we should have full power available again." He got the response and nodded to the commander before leaving Engineering.

He had other area's of the ship to attend too, like restoring flight systems and the tactical consoles on the bridge. Lucky the ships armaments didn't suffer any. It seemed Sloan was aiming to disable us more then destroy but he didn't know why.

He did have a bone to pick with someone on the Shran.. Well two because he did find out who was supply Sloan information. It was pretty easy being the only survivor of the destruction of the ship.

=/\= Conwell to Commander Hawke, could I speak with you aboard the Nemesis in Hanger Bay One. It's important! =/\=

Currently assigned to the USS Shran!

James A. Hawke

Quote from: T'Ra Jones on April 08, 2017, 04:46:15 AM

[Sickbay]

James remained sitting next to Evan as he began seeing the Medical files.  He looked at Evan comments about the question and responded in jest "Yeah...remind me not to invite you for drinks on Trivia night"

As he finished he gave a slight smile Evan as he wanted the Doctor to know he was kidding.

He heard the comment and began thinking.  The comment about the game was interesting.  "I doubt we will find an exact match, making one person DNA profile disappear from Starfleet Database is not that hard..."  James commented

One Person James thought

James then began thinking about the concept of love.  "One person...but not love"  James commented.  He figured he sounded half crazy but he was thinking of something.

"Evan, is there a way that you can run a scan to find for DNA similarities instead of matches. You probably can delete one person...but you probably can't delete your entire family tree.  By finding people with similarities maybe we can start figuring out who their biological relatives are. "  James said

"Kind of like depth charges, we don't need to find the exact location but if we hit close enough, we can do an analysis later...I know it sounds weird using military strategy with medicine"  James commented
The conversation with Evan was interrupted

Quote from: Justin Conwell on April 08, 2017, 06:22:29 PM

=/\= Conwell to Commander Hawke, could I speak with you aboard the Nemesis in Hanger Bay One. It's important! =/\=

James shrugs as he wanted to see the results of the inquiry.

He stood up from the chair next to Evan and said "Duty Calls" He attempted to tap the man in the shoulder and said "I'll be right back"

James exited the Sickbay

[Nemesis Á¢â,¬"œ Hanger Bay one]

James entered the Hanger Bay and noticed that it was surprisingly empty.  There was no one around.  "Hellooo!"  James inquired

He took a couple of steps forward and said "Mr. Conwell...why all this cloack and dagger meeting?" James asked.  James knew about this connection with temporal mechanics and he might have information that was vital.

Kirok

Quote from: Ser Conley on April 08, 2017, 04:07:24 PM

The lift doors opened and Ser made his way on to the bridge.  He could fill a tense in the air.  And made his way over to the admiral.

"Reporting in Admiral.  What did I miss?"  He asked.

Kirok turned to Conley.  "Please assist Ms. Jones" he said.  Then he turned back to Zuriel.
Quote from: Zuriel Soreka on April 08, 2017, 02:09:08 AM

Zuriel jerked in anger, Zuriel went through all this trouble to be incognito and Kirok spilled the beans. "Come on man you can't just give away...why I even try to. Forget it." Zuriel pressed a button on his neck and his suit released his helmet so that he could hold it at his side. "Some of us weren't ready to come out of the shadows admiral."

"I'm fine, put me to sleep for about six hours out there before you came along, I just need to keep moving." Zuriel took the data chip and made his way over to the T'ra's science station. "Good to see you T'Ra iÁ¢â,¬Ëœll borrow your station for a second if you don't mind." Zuriel set his helmet down and quickly got to work, if bad feeling counted for something, it would count as this entire ordeal would get out of hand quickly. "My suit does not have the power to reconstitute the logs, but it did pick up on a few repeating patterns, if I focus on that I should be able to find a base signal." He said.

"Irretrievable...irretrievable...come on I don't have time for this." Zuriel said wiping his face to try and focus better, he was still felling stasis effects. "Alright most of them are either beyond repair or just crew mail, but I do have something here, hold on I almost have the pattern." Zuriel said pushing buttons furiously. "I got it, it's a bridge recording from about ten hours ago, whatever it was it was transmitted to the ship." Zuriel stepped back turning around so he could hear the message better.

[Bridge]

"Apologies, my friend.  But there is no need for secret names in the current intelligence community.  Perhaps I should have explained that to you during our previous conversation" Kirok said.

He help his hands up to show he meant no offense.  Then he waved off Eve.  "Let us see what the logs have to tell us" Kirok said.

He followed Zuriel to a nearby terminal.  The listened to several logs.  Then came the last.

"Operation Officers log.  I'm not my way to an escape pod.  Before we were attacked this came threw on the com channel.  I don't understand it's meaning, but is is damn spooky"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_o0_33C2U

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.