Author Topic: Personal Log - Mykel Kristoffer  (Read 480 times)

Offline Mykel Kristoffer

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Personal Log - Mykel Kristoffer
« on: March 27, 2017, 10:01:39 am »
=/\= Personal Log - Stardate 67233.01 =/\=

Well, here I am. Starbase Columbus.

First impressions: Haven't seen much of the base yet. But what I have seen is pretty impressive. And I've seen more than probably the average person, being the son of a Federation diplomat. If I had to estimate, close to half the bases in Starfleet's inventory; as well as a dozen or so belonging to other races— –both military and civilian.

The crew quarters aren't what I expected. Just a shade more room than those in the dorms at the Academy. But then, from what I've been told, I'll be sharing it with two others. One of whom I've met.

Sort of.

A partially covered hump in the middle section's bunk. Human, and male. . .I think. So far all I've seen are a pair of feet—–one bare and one with a white sock dangling from his toes—–and one hand, which emerged from beneath the covers in response to my ‘You know there's a guy passed out in the sonic shower?' query, accompanied by what sounded like a cross between a Tellarite clearing his throat and a wounded Tribble. A word that might've been Hubz  or Tugg.

I'm sure the question will be answered eventually.

At any rate, I'll unpack later. Right now I wanna do some exploring before I report in.

Maybe go down to the Replimat for a coffee.

=/\= End log =/\=

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles