Crew Quarters

Started by James A. Hawke, March 27, 2017, 12:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James A. Hawke

Hello Everyone,

In the past years and ships, I have done Crew Quarters Assignments.  Pretty much where do you live on the ship IC and how close you are with everyone IC.

The way I have drawn it in the past is the following.

Like Star Trek All Senior Officer's have their own quarters.   The Definition of Senior Officers is Department Heads and/or Rank of Lt. Commander and above.

All other officers are Junior Officers which I have always written that has a roommate.  When I first started me and my roomate Tam wrote all sorts of great post or funny about messing with each other stuff.  It's more for flavor than it is a requirement.

I will leave this to see who is interested

Here are the places and/or Decks

Deck 2:  Captain's Quarters and Mess, & Junior and Senior Officer Quarters

Deck 3:  Junior and Senior Officers Quarters, VIP/Guest Quarters & VIP/Officer's Mess

Deck 6:  Residential Apartments & Science Labs

Deck 7:  Crew Quarters & Residential Apartmetns

Deck 8:  Crew Quarters & Gymnasium

Deck 24 - 25:  Escape Pods, Living Quarters, & Mess Hall
I was going to propose that the Quarters on Deck 2-3 are bigger than the rest of the ship.   Also the Junior Officer's permitted on those are ones with family.  But you can be there.

Pretty much the only person we know were he lives is Kirok which is Deck 2, everyone else can write.

Also for roomates it can either be a PC or NPC whichever you want

Click on the Badge to see bio

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.