Author Topic: Task Group Bravo Promotion Time!!!  (Read 2768 times)

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Task Group Bravo Promotion Time!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2017, 02:36:38 am »
Congrats Admiral!

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2017, 03:15:45 am »
Congratulations.

Offline James H. Hawk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2017, 08:32:13 am »
Congrats Commadore, Admiral!

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2017, 08:42:37 am »
Congratulations  :)

Academy Commandant

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2017, 03:57:24 pm »
Congrats Constance.

Remember way back when you were an eager Ensign?

Now your all grown up!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline James A. Hawke

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • James A. Hawke
  • Three year award Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded to any commanding officer who takes command of two or more starships. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2017, 04:32:00 pm »
Congratulations

Click on the Badge to see bio

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2017, 05:51:16 pm »
My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2017, 05:59:45 pm »
Congrats Constance.

Remember way back when you were an eager Ensign?

Now your all grown up!

Oh I remember not only when I was an eager ensign but an eager medical crewman ;-)

But thank you all. I hope to continue to be of service to you all and earn this honor I can't possibly live up to (but you bet your butts I'll try!)

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2017, 01:15:44 am »
Oh I remember not only when I was an eager ensign but an eager medical crewman ;-)

But thank you all. I hope to continue to be of service to you all and earn this honor I can't possibly live up to (but you bet your butts I'll try!)

Offline Alexander Wu

• Pineapple Pizza Crusader
  • Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2017, 06:01:59 am »
Congratulations Admiral! Now give that bell a big hearty ring...

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Offline Alex Campbell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Tennessee is going to the Final Four
  • Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2017, 06:14:58 am »
With the opening of Task Group Bravo with Captain Constance Lafayette as TG Commander, it's both my honor and privilege to inform everyone that Captain Lafayette has earned a demotion to Rear Admiral Lower Half.

Interesting word choice

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles