Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Kyle Briggs

James H. Hawk

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Kirok

Congrats Constance.

Remember way back when you were an eager Ensign?

Now your all grown up!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

James A. Hawke

Click on the Badge to see bio

Solluk

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Constance Lafayette

Quote from: Kirok on April 04, 2017, 03:57:24 PM

Congrats Constance.

Remember way back when you were an eager Ensign?

Now your all grown up!

Oh I remember not only when I was an eager ensign but an eager medical crewman ;-)
But thank you all. I hope to continue to be of service to you all and earn this honor I can't possibly live up to (but you bet your butts I'll try!)

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Constance Lafayette on April 04, 2017, 05:59:45 PM

Oh I remember not only when I was an eager ensign but an eager medical crewman ;-)

But thank you all. I hope to continue to be of service to you all and earn this honor I can't possibly live up to (but you bet your butts I'll try!)

Alexander Wu

Congratulations Admiral! Now give that bell a big hearty ring...

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Alex Campbell

Quote from: Chris Newberry on April 04, 2017, 12:10:31 AM

With the opening of Task Group Bravo with Captain Constance Lafayette as TG Commander, it's both my honor and privilege to inform everyone that Captain Lafayette has earned a demotion to Rear Admiral Lower Half.

Interesting word choice

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.