Character Details

Character Name: Benjamin Jr. "Bandit" Bennet
Character Age: 31 years old
Character DOB: April 12
Character Image:

Paul Walker cast as Benjamin "Bandit" Bennet

Character Species: Human
Character Family:

Dead  -  Dad - Captain Benjamin Bennet Sr.
Alive   -  Mother - Natasha O'Neill
Alive   -  Sister - Margaret Mary - two years
younger
Dead   -  Sister - Maggie died at age 6 years old

Character Bio:

Benjamin was born on USS Uxbridge. His father was serving on that ship. Benjamin grew up loving the stars and wanted to be like his father. He had dreamed to follow his footsteps and be the best he could. It was only him. Until his siblings came along. He fought for attention. He worked hard. Trying to win favor over his younger sisters.

When he was at the right age he started to learn all about the ship his father was serving. He even had loved fast ships. He had always was racing anything he could got his hands on. One day, the family was on shore leave on Earth. Benjamin had witness his sister die a trauma that the doctors had failed to save her. It was sad for everyone.

When he became of the proper age to be in Starfleet Academy he did so. He loved it. There were some classes he hated. He had been told over and over that follow the proper regulations on flight displays and seminars. He learned his lesson. That where he got the name "Bandit" always up to mischief!

When he graduated Starfleet, he was honored to serve on USS Lincoln which was not all exciting as his father's ship. During the service he was fighting nails and teeth to be on the same ship with his dad.

That day had happened after six years serving on Lincoln.

It was a dream to be with his dad on his own ship once again. He figured he was able to pull off stunts because his father was the Captain. Nope! It was worse. His father was so hard on him he had felt he was not going to get anywhere in Starfleet now.

So after years, the USS Uxbridge was attack by an alien name by Daxastians. They captured his father and few crewman. During the attack, "Bandit" was flying "STINGER" a shuttle with a rescue crew to save his father and the crew. Meanwhile during the rescue, the Daxastians had sent a huge attack on the USS Uxbridge hoping to take over. More hosts where needed for the experiments on bio-weapon.

The rescue team had failed on rescuing his father. They fought to get to him but they were overwhelmed over the attacks of the Daxastians. They had hives of ships. They did capture the rescue team. They took them to where they believed that their father was killed.

Finding out his father and the crew was not truly not dead, but they were sick from injections from the scientist of the Daxastians. It was a virus that was supposed to change the DNA. It was a weapon to destroy the Borg but it had back fired. The Daxastians had decided to find a solution using aliens they could get their hands on. Any ship that came to their horizon was a target.

To make the story short, "Bandit" was able to escape with the help of what was left of his dad. Benjamin became infected.

Things to know:

"Bandit" has cybernetic eyes. Just like Geordi.
To his knowledge by Starfleet he has ONLY two years left and he dies from the virus in him. They are hoping to find a cure or slow it down more.
Sadly, his appearance is pale making him stick out.

Your Details

Player : D'Vid
Previous Role-Playing Experience: Oh yes
Department Preference: Flight
Secondary Department Preference: Security
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

[Sick bay]

"Mood swings?" he exclaimed to the Second Command who was standing on the left side of the doctor. His eye brows crunched almost making one eye brow. He tightened his grip on the edge of the bio-bed. He made a disgusted sound as he was hearing the Second Command telling he was relieve of duty.

He looked up at the corner of the ceiling. Regulations... Blah...Blah... blah and all Starfleet pages of regulations, he thought.

"Sir," Bennet said. He licked his lips. "Look I am sorry. It's I was doing what I thought what was best...I am sure I gave Engineering to fix something."

Oh... Gonna lose another pip. Keep it up. I might be able to steal a torpedo and steer her to the center of ice hell, he thought. God, he was upset. There are days he's all happy and there are days he's one big grumpy man.

"Bennet, you are a damn good pilot. We know what you are capable. Just try to slow down," the officer told Bennet.

Bennet held his arm out for the medical team to inject him more medicine. This stuff was killing him. Not really killing him, but he had no choice. It was take the damn stuff or he be suffering. They are doing their best to help him, but he had ONLY TWO years left in his life. There was hope. Hope to fight it. Hope to possible to take out those damn Daxastians. That was why he was out here. To get them for what they did to his father! He had not let Starfleet know that, but he could have that chance to do so.

Additional information: Pineapple is AWESOME on pizza! Nuff said

How did you find Shadow Fleet? Worm hole suck me in.

Still open minded here to make changes etc

"DO IT NOW!"

Dââ,¬â,,¢Vid is the parent account

Kirok

Bandit,

A very good application.

We have an opening in the Sec/Tac department on the Columbus.

I can assign you there as an Ensign if you like.

Would that work?

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Benjamin Bennet

"DO IT NOW!"

Benjamin Bennet

I even took the liberty to read on the recent story. Looking forward to be part of the fun. ;)

"DO IT NOW!"

Kirok

Quote from: Benjamin Bennet on March 22, 2017, 06:51:57 AM

I even took the liberty to read on the recent story. Looking forward to be part of the fun. ;)

Perfect.

Please report into Luke Stafford and enjoy the mission!

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.