Author Topic: Personal Log - Lenna Drurex  (Read 700 times)

Offline Lenna Drurex

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • The library is open.
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Personal Log - Lenna Drurex
« on: March 14, 2017, 05:03:13 am »
Personal log, stardate: Um, I'll edit this later.

I only recently arrived here on the Tempest, yet I already feel so welcomed by everyone on board. Even the emotions of everyone seem lighter. I certainly hope I'll find my place with this fleet, and maybe my background in psychology can come into use.

On a side note, *personal log ends - perhaps an error*

Offline Lenna Drurex

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • The library is open.
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Personal Log - Lenna Drurex
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 04:57:44 am »
Personal log, stardate: [ERROR]

So far my training seems to be going well, though I really should lay off the exotic cuisine. My research into inter-species relations among child to adolescent years has resulted in quite surprising data that seems to not necessarily correlate previous thought.

I received a message from my parents yesterday, they seem to be doing well and are happy that I finally made it to Starfleet! I told them that I would do my best to come see them when I am able.

Offline Lenna Drurex

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • The library is open.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 12:02:38 am »
Lenna pranced through the doorway, her confidence boosted after the recent promotion. Though she was swamped with her duties, she always made sure to make time for herself to unwind. Usually in her off time she perused the Starfleet database over the topics of psychology, exopsychology, all the while wanting to learn and compare what she was taught at the University of Betazed. Truthfully, even her brief time being able to acquire more knowledge, she realized much of what she was taught was correct, but many topics were less detailed than what Starfleet taught her.

She wasn't exactly sure how useful a degree in Psychology would be used in her daily duties with the Tempest, but she mostly hoped she could one day get the chance to use her credentials. She stretched her arms above her head and slumped down in her chair, looking at the console in front of her. She cleared her throat, formulating the initial thought in her head she wanted to convey.

Personal Log. Stardate 72232.2

Note to self. I really need to update this more often. So, well, so much has happened this week! My promotion to Ensign, which that was definitely a much needed morale booster. Also, as a side note, I know now what not to eat. While I know they were simply doing their duties, the one who treated me seemed very kind.

Meanwhile, I seem to keep have this recurring dream where I somehow have fallen in love with another Betazoid. Must be my parents' way of sending me a message. -Lenna chuckles playfully-  I respect them and our traditions, but I would rather know that if I choose a potential mate, then they are my heart's desire. I'll just have to send them a message back. -Lenna winks and shows a coy smile- Oh well, parents are parents, right? End log.

Offline Lenna Drurex

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • The library is open.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 09:47:46 pm »
Lenna strolled into the crew quarters, nearly exhausted after the rescue mission ended in a success. Lenna flopped down into her bunk and laid her head down, closing her eyes to catch up on rest she so desperately needed. She felt satisfied that she was able to be of some use during the mission, but she was also glad to have the time to rest until the next yellow or red alert.

After a few moments, Lenna sat back up, her mind now clutter free and she walked over to the nearby desk. She took a deep breath and sighed, a part of her happy but also sad the mission had ended.

"Computer, begin personal log stardate 72253.9. The mission was a success, as much of a success as it could be. We managed to rescue the passengers and escape the subspace rift with few problems. The distortion waves were troubling, to say the least. I just hope the next mission I can feel more useful than just be stuck in the science labs. Really I want to be on the Bridge, but I don't mind proving myself. Plus a few promotions wouldn't hurt either."

Lenna's thoughts ran blank and after a few moments she continued, "End log." The computer chimed and Lenna stood up, heading back to her bunk to catch some sleep. Surely the Captain wouldn't issue a yellow alert again so soon? Then again, this was space. Anything, literally, could happen.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles