Vacuum in a vacuum

Started by D'Vid, March 09, 2017, 03:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D'Vid

Not good making stuff but I give you my idea.

So one of the ships notice some floating thing in space. It turns out to be a Hoover Vacuum from the 1980s. But along its disappearance from that time, the item was picked up by another ship! A ship that had discovered it. That ship had some virus in it to effect ships! Yes! A ship with a virus. So that ship slowly loses its power cause the crew had no idea how to fix it. But they knew they had to get rid of the MACHINE which possible started the trouble. WHICH IT DID NOT! But in their records they said. So some how that vacuum got that virus from that ship and will give it to the NEXT ship. But to find the cure. They will have to track down that first ship. LOL

Idea came when I was sad.

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.