S1 - Minisode 1.1 - Things That Go Bump In The Night

Started by Michael J. Tritter, March 09, 2017, 01:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

[Flight Deck]

The captain was glad that the crew of the Falcon had been cowed by the presence of so many officers in so little time. Stafford appreciated the response time from his people. The men and women under arrest may have been kings and queens on their own ship, but here on the station they were just another visitor.

Quote from: Maxine Dainshire on March 26, 2017, 11:07:00 PM

[Flight Deck]

Max heard a commotion, but it didn't quite sound like a celebration...more like an altercation. She rounded the corner and came upon a scene of utter chaos. One crewman was fighting a woman, another was fighting a civilian man and had been pushed into the captain, and they both fell to the ground. Then security personnel rushed past her to instill order. They were ordered to arrest some ship's crew, so phasers were pulled and more orders barked. As security exited with their new charges, Maxine walked up to the captain.

"Um, begging your pardon, sir. Cadet Maxine Dainshire reporting for duty. I'm a counselor, so if anyone needs to talk..." She trailed off.

[Flight Deck]

After he was helped off the deck by Chief Tritter, the captain brushed some dirt off of his uniform and used the big man's shoulder to find his feet and his cane.

"Hello, cadet." Stafford said. He was aware that the woman's first impression of the Starbase was of a brawl between its officers and a freighter crew. He sighed.

"Welcome to the--"

"This is illegal!" the first mate screamed as he was being hauled off. "You ain't got no right to put us in the stockade, cap'n!"

"Shut him up," The captain ordered to no one in particular. He smiled at the cadet.

"Sorry about that, Dainshire. Welcome to the Columbus. Never a dull moment, as you can see." Stafford's tone and glittering eyes were youthful, but the lines in his face and the gray in his goatee were not. His body was meager and thin, and with him leaning on how cane and perspiring after a fight it gave the impression of a much older man. Still, he seemed jolly enough and when he smiled it was a truly happy sight, as if the circumstances around him could not dim his cheer or his sense of duty. "Counselor, you say? We need one after all this."

Quote from: Michael J. Tritter on March 27, 2017, 01:43:56 AM

[Main Security, Chief's Office]

Tritter would exit Main Security, he had his prisoner and things are good for now. He would make his way over to the Flight Deck, he knew the way like the back of his hand. Once he had arrived... He saw a fight, there was an inner part of him that smiled, he could definately use the stress relief, the large Chief made his way over and decided to help the Captain first, he proceed to grab the man off the Captain, he grabbed him around the collar and lifted him as if he weighed nothing more than a piece of paper. He proceeded to cuff the man and sit them down. The fight would instantly stop as soon as he did that, he instructed the other two Security Officers who had been called for to round up the others, and he grabbed another one that tried to run away, he put them down the deck, next to the one who had been ontop of the Captain. He would than look towards Captain Stafford, he offered the man his right hand to help him off the deck.

[Flight Deck]

"Thanks, commander. Report?" Stafford asked. He might have acted like everyone's favorite uncle, but when the chips were down he still had a crisp tone of command to him, an ease of giving orders. Experience had wizened his body but sharpened his mind and demeanor.

Michael J. Tritter

Quote from: Luke Stafford on March 27, 2017, 12:43:42 PM

[Flight Deck]

The captain was glad that the crew of the Falcon had been cowed by the presence of so many officers in so little time. Stafford appreciated the response time from his people. The men and women under arrest may have been kings and queens on their own ship, but here on the station they were just another visitor.

[Flight Deck]

After he was helped off the deck by Chief Tritter, the captain brushed some dirt off of his uniform and used the big man's shoulder to find his feet and his cane.

"Hello, cadet." Stafford said. He was aware that the woman's first impression of the Starbase was of a brawl between its officers and a freighter crew. He sighed.

"Welcome to the--"

"This is illegal!" the first mate screamed as he was being hauled off. "You ain't got no right to put us in the stockade, cap'n!"

"Shut him up," The captain ordered to no one in particular. He smiled at the cadet.

"Sorry about that, Dainshire. Welcome to the Columbus. Never a dull moment, as you can see." Stafford's tone and glittering eyes were youthful, but the lines in his face and the gray in his goatee were not. His body was meager and thin, and with him leaning on how cane and perspiring after a fight it gave the impression of a much older man. Still, he seemed jolly enough and when he smiled it was a truly happy sight, as if the circumstances around him could not dim his cheer or his sense of duty. "Counselor, you say? We need one after all this."

[Flight Deck]

"Thanks, commander. Report?" Stafford asked. He might have acted like everyone's favorite uncle, but when the chips were down he still had a crisp tone of command to him, an ease of giving orders. Experience had wizened his body but sharpened his mind and demeanor.

[Location: Flight Deck]

Tritter helped the Captain to his feet, he heard one of their arrestees running their mouths, he looked towards the male and said "Shut your mouth or I will shut it for you", his tone was aggressive, his tone had done a total 180 as he refocused on the Captain and answered him with the following, "Sir, we have one subject in custody for murder, she has been burning people alive" His tone was very matter of fact, especially for one who had heard graphic details about people being burnt alive.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Hust Kinun

[Flight Deck]

Thankfully, somehow, a cadre of Security officers had begun flooding the deck and had broken up the fight, before Hust and the Captain got too bruised and bloodied. Hust glanced down at his own arm, torn up down deep in the flesh with a distinctive crowbar mark torn through his skin.

He grabbed a bit of torn uniform and began to staunch the flow of blood. Thankfully no major arteries had been hit but it did look like his arm had been through a meatgrinder. He now sported a few bruises besides, but overall he could have been worse.

He made a mental note to have charges of assault, battery, attempted murder, and assault of a Starfleet officer pressed against the crewmembers. Hopefully if he couldn't nail Jett on anything, he could at least get the man's crew. The crew seemed to have taken some of Jett's bravado upon themselves.

He began to work his way over to the Captain, still holding a scrap of fabric to his arm. "If you'll not be needing me, sir, I'll be in sickbay?" he asked, trailing up on his ending statement. He waited for the CO's dismissal, however, before leaving.

Ex-Starfleet Lawyer (Disgraced)
Alt of Dylan Torngate.

Daniel Howell

Flight Deck
Security had flooded into the flight deck and took control of the situation. Dan recovered from when had been pushed over during the fight and along with Tritter and Hust, made sure the Captain was ok. He listened in on the report the Captain had asked for he and was inquisitive to say the least. "Burning people alive?" He asked to confirm what he had just heard.

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Michael J. Tritter

Quote from: Daniel Howell on March 28, 2017, 01:00:20 AM

Flight Deck
Security had flooded into the flight deck and took control of the situation. Dan recovered from when had been pushed over during the fight and along with Tritter and Hust, made sure the Captain was ok. He listened in on the report the Captain had asked for he and was inquisitive to say the least. "Burning people alive?" He asked to confirm what he had just heard.

[Flight Deck]

Tritter heard the Executive Officer speak, he would shift his focus to him once Captain Stafford had gotten his bearings. Once facing the other man, he would than reply with the following "Yes Sir, they were burning people alive, using a type of psychic control on them to keep them still so they could not fight back, but they could feel everything" His tone was very matter of fact and his facial expression was neutral as he spoke to the other man

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Thomas Jett

[Somewhere on the Station]

For the next several hours, Jett evaded all contact with Station's Security.  He was only wearing his black shirt and black leather pants as he hugged the wall.  He had tried to investigate what was going on around the station.  He overheard security talk about how the apprehended the subject but something seemed suspect.

He walked into dark alleys in area of the Station's that he did not recognize.  He did not know where he was, but this area seemed quite...a little too quiet.   The timing of everything just seemed a little off,  he was couting on Starfleet betraying him again, but a crisis when returning with secret information was a little suspect a little too suspect.

He looked at the Station's wall and noticed that there was a vent in there.   He removed the cover of the vent and began crawling inside.  If he used the air circulation system he could potential head back into his ship the Falcon.  As he began crawling he realized that it was a tactical move that would be easy to explain.

It almost seemed as he was trapped.  His best choice was to leave the Station under an alias as he crawled in the tight corner he overheard something

"Did it work?"  A stranger that looked like a human said

"It did...security was distracted with the killing, we need to keep indoctrinating them in order to distract security and find that data"  The second stranger replied

"Humans, can sometimes be moved by their religious nonsense"  The first stranger responded

"I tried to follow them...especially the crazy man, the one that talked to the empty ship...he evaded Starfleet Security and the Captain in the promenade!!!"  The second stranger responded

"He talks to empty ships...he fires with civilian are around...his record shows he is civilian...he must be Special Forces"  The first Stranger responded

"We've heard rumors that Starfleet has a secret organization...but, we did not know that they could operate soo brazen...he must have the Data...that's our target...The Starfleet Special Forces that is masquerading as a civilian...to think they would fool the great Tal'Shiar"  The second stranger responded

"Come...Father...let's go to tend to our flock"  The First stranger responded.

Jett followed the individuals to another the next building.  It looked like a monastery in the middle there was a stone altar.  It appears he stumbled into the cult.   They might be radicalizing people.  Jett wondered what was their motive?

The first stranger spoke "Today...one of our brother's got caught...but we will not be sad....Instead today is a day to rejoice...we will bathe this stone altar in blood as we will take our vows to carry out our sacred mission...to cleanse this station...bring the sacrificial lamb..." As he stranger finished his hands extended

Two brown robes individuals brought a child...he was tied with rope.   He walked the hallway of the church and they force the child head into the stone altar.  He looked at the first stranger as he had a knife in his hand.

Jett could not believe that they would kill a child.   He looked at the person raised his hand second before giving the child a killing stroke.

Without a warning...Jett entered from the ceiling.  He kicked open the ceiling and jumped down in the church.  He felt a little pain as he jumped down.  It was a little higher than expected.  He took the knife from the person and then karate chop his throat a weak point.

The individual ghasp for air and began coughing...green blood.

Jett looked around and noticed he was in a room for of people.  He saved the kid but he did not have time to come up with a plan.

"I don't think I can convince you guys to go round robin on me"  Jett said

He noticed he had the attention of all of them.  "Huh...what if sweetened the deal and toss in KFC's secret recipe....anyone?"  Jett said in a futile attempt to make the fight more even.

In his last attempt he noticed that they were wearing rosary.  "LOOK AT THAT! OHH MY GOD IT'S A FLYING ROSARY"  Jett yelled.

He noticed the group turn around and Jett picked up the child and ran out the room as fast as he could.

As he went through the first door, he decided to try and block with a chair.   He looked at the boy and say a frightened look in his eyes.  "Don't worry...we are going to be fine"  Jett said

He heard the pouding on the other side of the door as they tried to make their way in.    Jett looked around the room that he was in.  It appeared to be an office of some sort.  He looked at the desk and noticed a panel which monitored Stations security.

"They were watching us?"  Jett asked to himself.  Using the console he send a Priority 1 Message to anyone that can hear it

=/\= This is Captain Jett to anyone...I don't know where I'm at but I am being chase by lots of people, and I think I pissed them off by ruining some sort of ceremony...I need help...there is a boy here...please =/\=

He heard the thumb on the door.  He looked at the boy and said "You know I can take them all on by myself...I just don't want to get hit in the face"  He lied as he tried to assure him.

Michael J. Tritter

Quote from: Thomas Jett on March 28, 2017, 04:41:40 PM

For the next several hours, Jett evaded all contact with Station's Security.  He was only wearing his black shirt and black leather pants as he hugged the wall.  He had tried to investigate what was going on around the station.  He overheard security talk about how the apprehended the subject but something seemed suspect.

He walked into dark alleys in area of the Station's that he did not recognize.  He did not know where he was, but this area seemed quite...a little too quiet.   The timing of everything just seemed a little off,  he was couting on Starfleet betraying him again, but a crisis when returning with secret information was a little suspect a little too suspect.

He looked at the Station's wall and noticed that there was a vent in there.   He removed the cover of the vent and began crawling inside.  If he used the air circulation system he could potential head back into his ship the Falcon.  As he began crawling he realized that it was a tactical move that would be easy to explain.

It almost seemed as he was trapped.  His best choice was to leave the Station under an alias as he crawled in the tight corner he overheard something

"Did it work?"  A stranger that looked like a human said

"It did...security was distracted with the killing, we need to keep indoctrinating them in order to distract security and find that data"  The second stranger replied

"Humans, can sometimes be moved by their religious nonsense"  The first stranger responded

"I tried to follow them...especially the crazy man, the one that talked to the empty ship...he evaded Starfleet Security and the Captain in the promenade!!!"  The second stranger responded

"He talks to empty ships...he fires with civilian are around...his record shows he is civilian...he must be Special Forces"  The first Stranger responded

"We've heard rumors that Starfleet has a secret organization...but, we did not know that they could operate soo brazen...he must have the Data...that's our target...The Starfleet Special Forces that is masquerading as a civilian...to think they would fool the great Tal'Shiar"  The second stranger responded

"Come...Father...let's go to tend to our flock"  The First stranger responded.

Jett followed the individuals to another the next building.  It looked like a monastery in the middle there was a stone altar.  It appears he stumbled into the cult.   They might be radicalizing people.  Jett wondered what was their motive?

The first stranger spoke "Today...one of our brother's got caught...but we will not be sad....Instead today is a day to rejoice...we will bathe this stone altar in blood as we will take our vows to carry out our sacred mission...to cleanse this station...bring the sacrificial lamb..." As he stranger finished his hands extended

Two brown robes individuals brought a child...he was tied with rope.   He walked the hallway of the church and they force the child head into the stone altar.  He looked at the first stranger as he had a knife in his hand.

Jett could not believe that they would kill a child.   He looked at the person raised his hand second before giving the child a killing stroke.

Without a warning...Jett entered from the ceiling.  He kicked open the ceiling and jumped down in the church.  He felt a little pain as he jumped down.  It was a little higher than expected.  He took the knife from the person and then karate chop his throat a weak point.

The individual ghasp for air and began coughing...green blood.

Jett looked around and noticed he was in a room for of people.  He saved the kid but he did not have time to come up with a plan.

"I don't think I can convince you guys to go round robin on me"  Jett said

He noticed he had the attention of all of them.  "Huh...what if sweetened the deal and toss in KFC's secret recipe....anyone?"  Jett said in a futile attempt to make the fight more even.

In his last attempt he noticed that they were wearing rosary.  "LOOK AT THAT! OHH MY GOD IT'S A FLYING ROSARY"  Jett yelled.

He noticed the group turn around and Jett picked up the child and ran out the room as fast as he could.

As he went through the first door, he decided to try and block with a chair.   He looked at the boy and say a frightened look in his eyes.  "Don't worry...we are going to be fine"  Jett said

He heard the pouding on the other side of the door as they tried to make their way in.    Jett looked around the room that he was in.  It appeared to be an office of some sort.  He looked at the desk and noticed a panel which monitored Stations security.

"They were watching us?"  Jett asked to himself.  Using the console he send a Priority 1 Message to anyone that can hear it

=/\= This is Captain Jett to anyone...I don't know where I'm at but I am being chase by lots of people, and I think I pissed them off by ruining some sort of ceremony...I need help...there is a boy here...please =/\=

He heard the thumb on the door.  He looked at the boy and said "You know I can take them all on by myself...I just don't want to get hit in the face"  He lied as he tried to assure him.

[Flight deck, Deck 189]

Tritter was focused on Stafford, than his comm badge went off once again. He heard the distress call from Jett, he pondered for a moment. He knew that the computer could not easily locate him as if he was Starfleet, but he had another idea, he tapped his comm badge and stated "Computer, locate me the last known sighting of Mr. Jett" It would take a few moments before the computer replied with the following, "Lieutenant Commander, he was last seen on Deck 189, subsection Bravo about three minutes ago" Tritter knew that the man would not have gone far from there in just a few minutes time. He also wondered what had drawn the man to such a deep and rarely visited portion of the Station. He would than shift his gaze back towards Stafford, he would state the following, "Sir, duty calls", before he would turn on a heel and head out. He wasn't soo much going to help Jett, but if theres a kid involved... He definitely will go help.

He made his way there in a fairly prompt fashion, he also tapped his comm badge while on the turbo lift and stated "Lieutenant Commander Tritter to Cadet Kristoffer, meet me at Deck 189, subsection Bravo immediately please" Heavily accented tone was calm and focused as he spoke, once the turbo lift slid to a stop, he would exit and make his way over towards where the Computer stated where Jett was. He would hang back a bit, as having back up might be wise on this, but if push comes to shove, he will go alone.

T'Prina

Quote from: Thomas Jett on March 28, 2017, 04:41:40 PM

[Corridor near Sick Bay]

Jett, what trouble are you into now? With an exasperated sigh, the Vulcan slid into an unoccupied med lab and accessed a terminal. A few quick keystokes told her the exact location the call had been made from, and also the exact amount of lifesigns surrounding him. Romulans it seemed, and they seriously outnumbered the troublesome civilian Captain. Given his recent run in with Security, they would be after him as well. The situation was decidedly not in his favor. Unless he had help.

T'Prina grabbed four canisters of neurozine concentrate and a few oxygen masks, then pulled up the schematics of the maintenance tunnels on her PADD. If she wanted to find him first she had to move fast. The tunnels would be the quickest unhindered route to her objective. She took a little used engineering lift and put her plan into motion.

[Somewhere in the Maintenance Shafts]

It was tough going in the narrow spaces reserved for engineering work. Then again, she could not recall having seen an overweight engineer. She consulted the PADD at an intersection close to where Jett was cornered. With minimal effort she pried off a panel cover and attached the canisters to the ventilation system. By her calculations, it would be about ten minutes before the anesthetic fully saturated the air supply in the surrounding quarters, and another five before it took affect.

A little further down the way, she kicked out a ceiling panel into the room where Jett was hiding with the boy. It landed on the carpeted floor with a thud, enough to surprise the occupants. She poked her head down into the room and addressed them.

"I believe you requested some assistance? Not much time to explain. Just take these and follow me up here." She tossed Jett two of the breathing apparatuses she had appropriated.

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Maxine Dainshire

[Flight Deck]

"Counselor, you say? We could use one after all this," the captain said.

"No doubt," Max replied. "Sir."

A large man to her right spoke. "Sir, we have one subject in custody for murder. She has been burning people alive."

Max almost wheeled around on the man. Burning people alive? It was horrible, terrible...yet fascinating. A psychiatrist's sick dream: an opportunity to evaluate a serial killer. She made to speak but was interrupted by a distress call.

The man who fielded the call then asked the computer where a Mr. Jett was. Came the reply, "Lieutenant Commander, he was last seen on Deck 189, subsection Bravo about three minutes ago."

Man, this ship sees more action than a floating cat house, Maxine thought. She turned to the captain.

"Permission to conduct a psychological evaluation of the prisoner, sir?"

Malcolm Adeyemi

[Flight Deck]

Stafford inspected Hust's arm and made a snap diagnosis. He was still an old sawbones at heart. He saw blunt force trauma and considerable lacerations.

"Go ahead, no need to ask. Let me know what sickbay says," The captain said quickly.

At the news of a serial killer, Stafford narrowed his eyes, but that was just about all the reaction that was in him. He glanced around at the crew of the Falcon being taken into custody and heard Jett's call to the entire station. It was hard to believe that any more could go wrong today.

"Keep me informed." It was all he had to say. Tritter was a former criminal investigator. Any banging on the desk and involvement on his part, unless asked, would likely only be a hindrance.

"Permission granted, cadet," Stafford told Dainshire, pleased that the officer candidate was showing some initiative. "Please report to the brig. I want you to interrogate--er, evaluate this suspect. Chief, I know you like to do things your own way, but our counselor here could provide you with some psychological insight. No such thing as too much information."

Thomas Jett

[Deck 189 -  Subsection Bravo, Cult's Office]

Tom heard a noise coming from the ceiling.  He already attempted a makeshift barricade in order to cover the door, however he was not expecting them to follow suit and copy his aerial attack that he did.   He instinctively tried to reach to his pulse pistol.  He then remember he already lost it earlier in the day.

He gently hid the child under the desk and used his body to shield him from incoming attacks.  "So buddy, what's your name?"  Jett asked trying to keep the child distracted from the potential dangers.

"Henry..." the boy said with a  frightened tone of voice.

He looked up and all of the sudden he noticed a familiar face.

Quote from: T'Prina on March 28, 2017, 11:51:42 PM

"I believe you requested some assistance? Not much time to explain. Just take these and follow me up here." She tossed Jett two of the breathing apparatuses she had appropriated.

Jett noticed the two breathing apparatus on the ground.  He wondered what was the purposes other than they were gassing the area. The plan was not standard Starfleet Regulations.  This Vulcan like himself had a tendency of bending the rules to save the innocent.   She reminded him of his crew when he was a Starfleet Officer.

He grabbed the apparatus and first placed it on Henry.   He knelt and was in eye contact with the child. As he placed it he took a second to make sure that it was done correctly.  "Henry...listen to me...you are going to be fine...I need you to be brave right now and go with the nice lady, you can ...trust her"  Tom said.

He then grabbed his second one and placed it himself.  He quickly got the kid up and raised him near the vents in the ceiling.  T'Prina could easily pick up the child.

"You need to go now, T'Prina...I'll make sure they won't follow you"  Jett said.  As he picked he was helping to get the child he said in a saddened tone "Even, I can't outrun this...you need to go...save the child, if I go with you...you might get arrested for helping and harboring a fugitive...you have an entire carrier ahead of you, don't waste it like me..."  He looked at her green eyes and refused to continue.  She needed to protect the child and that was more important than any attempt to escape.

He smiled at T'Prina and said "The needs of the many outweigh, the need of an A-hole one...yeah in my version Vulcan says A-Hole" as he finished and his attention was at the door.  He could still hear the people trying to come into the office.  If they busted the doors, he would stand to buy as much time as possible for them to escape and to protect her place in Starfleet.

He faced the door wearing his breathing apparatus and looked at it.

Tom...I promise that I will catch you, if you fall time...after time  Jett remembered those words that his wife told him.

He was either going to get killed by the Cultist or arrested...again.

Hmmmp...after everything, I am alone again...I wish you were there to catch me as I am falling again   Jett thought

He looked at the door and wondered his fate...Death or Jail?  Whatever it was he was not going to run and risk the lives of two innocents.

He felt alone...scared for his fate that will be decided by others, but at least it was worth it.

Michael J. Tritter

Quote from: Thomas Jett on March 29, 2017, 05:23:31 PM

Tom heard a noise coming from the ceiling.  He already attempted a makeshift barricade in order to cover the door, however he was not expecting them to follow suit and copy his aerial attack that he did.   He instinctively tried to reach to his pulse pistol.  He then remember he already lost it earlier in the day.

He gently hid the child under the desk and used his body to shield him from incoming attacks.  "So buddy, what's your name?"  Jett asked trying to keep the child distracted from the potential dangers.

"Henry..." the boy said with a  frightened tone of voice.

He looked up and all of the sudden he noticed a familiar face.

Jett noticed the two breathing apparatus on the ground.  He wondered what was the purposes other than they were gassing the area. The plan was not standard Starfleet Regulations.  This Vulcan like himself had a tendency of bending the rules to save the innocent.   She reminded him of his crew when he was a Starfleet Officer.

He grabbed the apparatus and first placed it on Henry.   He knelt and was in eye contact with the child. As he placed it he took a second to make sure that it was done correctly.  "Henry...listen to me...you are going to be fine...I need you to be brave right now and go with the nice lady, you can ...trust her"  Tom said.

He then grabbed his second one and placed it himself.  He quickly got the kid up and raised him near the vents in the ceiling.  T'Prina could easily pick up the child.

"You need to go now, T'Prina...I'll make sure they won't follow you"  Jett said.  As he picked he was helping to get the child he said in a saddened tone "Even, I can't outrun this...you need to go...save the child, if I go with you...you might get arrested for helping and harboring a fugitive...you have an entire carrier ahead of you, don't waste it like me..."  He looked at her green eyes and refused to continue.  She needed to protect the child and that was more important than any attempt to escape.

He smiled at T'Prina and said "The needs of the many outweigh, the need of an A-hole one...yeah in my version Vulcan says A-Hole" as he finished and his attention was at the door.  He could still hear the people trying to come into the office.  If they busted the doors, he would stand to buy as much time as possible for them to escape and to protect her place in Starfleet.

He faced the door wearing his breathing apparatus and looked at it.

Tom...I promise that I will catch you, if you fall time...after time  Jett remembered those words that his wife told him.

He was either going to get killed by the Cultist or arrested...again.

Hmmmp...after everything, I am alone again...I wish you were there to catch me as I am falling again   Jett thought

He looked at the door and wondered his fate...Death or Jail?  Whatever it was he was not going to run and risk the lives of two innocents.

He felt alone...scared for his fate that will be decided by others, but at least it was worth it.

Tritter was... surprised the one he had asked for did not show up, but he had additional backup from a trusty Lieutenant of his. He than nodded a simple greeting to the man and proceeded to make his way inside, he had a both a phaser rifle and pistol available, he decided the phaser pistol would be a better option for the time being. He took the role of point man as he made his way into the cultists hideout, he quietly cursed under his breath - as the Station is fairly large and it can be easy to hide on the Station. They entered through the Eastern entrance, although it was locked - it was fairly easy for the Chief to kick in, and truth be told, he kind of enjoyed it.

He watched Jett hand the kid over to T'Prina, he sent the Lieutenant over to make sure they were safe, he could handle the stragglers on his own. He scanned the area for hostiles, he noticed three within close range and closing quickly, each was dispatched with a few well placed phaser shots - and they weren't stuns. He than focused on the others, carefully mowing them down one by one, the man was a patient and confident shot. He than shifted his gaze towards Jett once the targets had been neutralized, he than replied with the following "For a Freighter Captain and supposed outlaw, you don't really much as far as courage goes. But your safe, get out of dodge and go see Captain Stafford, before I change my mind and bring you to him myself" His tone was serious, although there was a bit of a... mocking in it for the first part, as he is surprised someone who portrays themself as a wild, crazy and fighter type outlaw can't even handle several scum bags.

Hust Kinun

Quote from: Luke Stafford on March 29, 2017, 12:46:00 PM

[Flight Deck]

Stafford inspected Hust's arm and made a snap diagnosis. He was still an old sawbones at heart. He saw blunt force trauma and considerable lacerations.

"Go ahead, no need to ask. Let me know what sickbay says," The captain said quickly.

At the news of a serial killer, Stafford narrowed his eyes, but that was just about all the reaction that was in him. He glanced around at the crew of the Falcon being taken into custody and heard Jett's call to the entire station. It was hard to believe that any more could go wrong today.

"Keep me informed." It was all he had to say. Tritter was a former criminal investigator. Any banging on the desk and involvement on his part, unless asked, would likely only be a hindrance.

"Permission granted, cadet," Stafford told Dainshire, pleased that the officer candidate was showing some initiative. "Please report to the brig. I want you to interrogate--er, evaluate this suspect. Chief, I know you like to do things your own way, but our counselor here could provide you with some psychological insight. No such thing as too much information."

[Flight Deck]

Hust nodded, and turned to walk away. "Aye sir." he said as he began to walk away... and got a hail from the one person he hated most on the starbase- Jett.

He picked up the pace as he turned and ducked away from view, running now to the nearest emergency medical kit. He tore it off the wall and staunched the wound better, affecting a field fix while he also gathered a phaser. He would help Jett, yes, but then he would stun the man and drag him off to the Brig. He smirked as he thought about the man's face if he got the chance, before narrowing down and moving toward the group.

Unfortunately for him, Tritter had gotten there first, as well as a few other officers. Regardless he held his phaser in his hand tightly as he entered the area, having passed several other people already. Should he be in sickbay? Probably. Would he go when he had a chance to catch Jett out of line? Most definitely not. He spoke to Tritter. "Reporting to assist, Sir. And if I might remind you Mister Jett is currently a fugitive himself, as much as anyone else here."

He stayed behind Tritter, willing to help where he was needed, but didn't let Jett out of his sight... or reasonable phaser arc, glaring at the man.

Ex-Starfleet Lawyer (Disgraced)
Alt of Dylan Torngate.

Daniel Howell

Flight Deck
Just as Dan thought everything was settling down, really it wasn't. Most of the people responsible for the incident on the flight deck were now in the process of being apprehended or questioned by security and the main man had been taken to the brig. Howell was about to leave when a new incident was bought to his attention on Deck 189, subsection Bravo... It was Jett. As Cmdr. Tritter left to deal with this, Howell tagged along, double checking that he still had his phaser with him.

Deck 189, Subsection Bravo
Tritter had taken the lead, which made sense considering he was the Chief of security, so Dan kept a small distance and kept to the right of Tritter. He equipped his phaser and set it to an appropriate stun setting. A Lieutenant was to the left of Howell as well. As they approached, there was a small exchange of phaser fire, but again Tritter very quickly neutralized the threat, faster than he ever could.

A few moments after, Hust joined the small group. Howell kept his phaser on Jett and allowed Tritter to do the talking.

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Thomas Jett

Jett waited for seconds as he waited to know his fate.   As he heard the noise growing louder and louder...he then saw

Quote from: Michael J. Tritter on March 29, 2017, 05:33:56 PM

He than shifted his gaze towards Jett once the targets had been neutralized, he than replied with the following "For a Freighter Captain and supposed outlaw, you don't really much as far as courage goes. But your safe, get out of dodge and go see Captain Stafford, before I change my mind and bring you to him myself" His tone was serious, although there was a bit of a... mocking in it for the first part, as he is surprised someone who portrays themself as a wild, crazy and fighter type outlaw can't even handle several scum bags.

The Captain looked as the Chief of Security entered in the cult base.  He observed that he did not have a mask on.  He wondered why T'Prina wanted him to wear a mask if there was no purpose.   He heard the man mocking him.
As he mentioned the statement he wanted to make sure that she knew what he was doing.

With a half joking manner he responded "Yeah...yeah....yeah...I'm a coward....I asked you all here to save my rear...I just wanted you to save my ass alone...about the other issue...."  Before Jett could finish he was interrupted.

It was an idiot...not just an idiot...but the Captain of the Idiots...

Quote from: Hust Kinun on March 29, 2017, 10:32:10 PM

"Reporting to assist, Sir. And if I might remind you Mister Jett is currently a fugitive himself, as much as anyone else here."

When Jett saw Hust enter the room he could not help but try to roll his eyes.  Talking about stating the obvious Jett thought.

Tom stood with his mask and said "ohh right...I forgot this message from the sabetour"

Jett looked at Hust directly in his eyes and then used his left hand to mimic and then slowly his middle index finger stood up.  As the middle index finger showed, Jett acted surprised and said "Ohh I'm sorry A-Hole...I did not know what the crane would reveal"  Jett said (Similar to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvJXf8aEVRA)

Jett's reaction was priceless, as he looked a Hust.  The Chief had an arrest and a suspect calm down, but he had to insert the opinion that he was hunted.  Jett believe that the move was not say anything.

He stood standing and before he could comment any further he saw another person enter.

Quote from: Daniel Howell on March 30, 2017, 12:09:49 AM

Deck 189, Subsection Bravo
Tritter had taken the lead, which made sense considering he was the Chief of security, so Dan kept a small distance and kept to the right of Tritter. He equipped his phaser and set it to an appropriate stun setting. A Lieutenant was to the left of Howell as well. As they approached, there was a small exchange of phaser fire, but again Tritter very quickly neutralized the threat, faster than he ever could.

A few moments after, Hust joined the small group. Howell kept his phaser on Jett and allowed Tritter to do the talking.

Jett noticed as a second officer of the station of showed up too.

"Alright, Mr. T., McSteamy, and  good hair dude over there...I feel like I have half of the station looking over me..."  Jett said

He then make sure his mask was fine and said "You all know...that I probably have a gas mask for reason...and while you Starfleet smart people just rush in a place with no intelligence not knowing what happens...."

Jett observed as people began passing out from the gas "I might not be the bravest person Mr. T., but I am not dumb...."

He then talk =/\= Jett to Medical....people are passing out...probably from the gas...not my fart, but another gas...I will stay and make sure they don't' die =/\=

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.