S1 - Minisode 1.1 - Things That Go Bump In The Night

Started by Michael J. Tritter, March 09, 2017, 01:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Howell

Promenade
It had been a harsh mission, one that had quite frankly exhausted Dan. His first time in full command could of gone a lot smoother, but that was something to be put behind him. He arrived to see some kind of commotion going on with Captain Jett and Captain Stafford. Dan walked over, nearing Stafford. He wasn't sure what had happened of if Stafford was aware of his presence but he non the less decided it wouldn't be an appropriate time to ask.

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Thomas Jett

Quote from: Hust Kinun on March 09, 2017, 06:04:56 PM

[Promenade]

"Mister Jett." he said, his voice cold and with a definite tone in the voice that was analogous to steel being frozen. When the man mentioned the narcotics bust in cargo bay 22, Hust remembered that that was his supply... but he'd not had to use it for quite a while. Plus, he had been assured that the evidence of him being there would be wiped.

Jett looked at Luke in the eyes as the conversation  continued.  It was interrupted by someone else.  He recognized this man.  It was McSteamy.

"Hey McSteamy, the grownups are here talking kiddo, when I want advice on how to get my ass kicked, I'll be sure to contact you"  Jett responded to Hust whitout missing a beat.

Quote from: Luke Stafford on March 09, 2017, 06:13:33 PM

[Promenade]

"You're full of piss and wind, captain." He said. "Which might be enough in some rinky-dink space station. But this is the Columbus. You're not holding any cards."

"=/\=Captain Stafford to Ensign Shani. Impound the S.S. Falcon immediately.=/\=" He said, and tapped his commbadge again. "=/\=Stafford to Lieutenant Carter. Round up the crew of the Falcon and put them in the brig.=/\="

"And you, Captain Tom Jett." Stafford stood, and gathered his cane in his right hand. "You are in possession of Romulan intelligence. For the charge of espionage Ensign Hust here is going to take you into custody."

"Unless, of course, you want to do this the easy way?" The captain inquired sweetly.

Jett stood up from his seat and looked at Luke directly in the eyes.  He used this authority on him and on his crew.  He played his cards well the ones that he could.  The man did not realize what he was doing.  He looked at the chip on Luke's end of the table and Tom could not help notice that the man might crazy.

Jett looked Luke straight in the eyes and smiled.  "You know, I figured I could not trust you...I gave you the data, it's on the table, gave you info on drugs and you still want to arrest me?  Very, well done Captain.  But this is not my first rodeo, too"

With a blink of the eyes, Jett pulled his pulse pistol.  He shot at a fired suppressant cable located behind the replicators.   White smoke appeared to cover the area and the vision became darker.  As the vision became covered in smoke, he approached Hust and tried to kick him between the legs, in the genital region"

"Catch me if you can, cripple"  Jett said with a big grin.

He could hear the effect of his shot people were screaming and running away from the firing of a gun.  He knew security would be after him soon.

He jumped from the area, he tossed his communicator into the floor and began running.  He had taken the time to study the layout of the Starbase and figured that he needed to hide.  It would take sensors a couple of hours if they tried to locate him via his pulse pistol.

"Well that was crazy?  Now he has to calm the people in the promenade and render air"  Jett said to himself.  He used the chaos and people running as a cover of his escape.

Vem, son of Motag

[Promenade]

Vem, fresh from a sonic shower (and wearing a fresh uniform for once) saw the smoke on the promenade as he was strolling it towards his office. He cocked his head a little and said to himself, "It's won't be time for the Caldonian Ritual of Cleansing for another three weeks... so what's all this smoke doing here?"

He saw Jett running away and just kind of raised an eyebrow. The Captain would NOT be excited about this. Then again- it was amusing to watch and amusement was the spice of life. Along with Pendari Ubersalt. That was pretty good too.

"Everyone ok?" He bellowed in his raspy voice, not really sure what to do.

Vem, Son of Motag
Federation Humanitarian Chaplain
Homeopathic Doctor

Daniel Howell

Quote from: Thomas Jett on March 09, 2017, 06:43:30 PM

Jett looked at Luke in the eyes as the conversation  continued.  It was interrupted by someone else.  He recognized this man.  It was McSteamy.

"Hey McSteamy, the grownups are here talking kiddo, when I want advice on how to get my ass kicked, I'll be sure to contact you"  Jett responded to Hust whitout missing a beat.

Jett stood up from his seat and looked at Luke directly in the eyes.  He used this authority on him and on his crew.  He played his cards well the ones that he could.  The man did not realize what he was doing.  He looked at the chip on Luke's end of the table and Tom could not help notice that the man might crazy.

Jett looked Luke straight in the eyes and smiled.  "You know, I figured I could not trust you...I gave you the data, it's on the table, gave you info on drugs and you still want to arrest me?  Very, well done Captain.  But this is not my first rodeo, too"

With a blink of the eyes, Jett pulled his pulse pistol.  He shot at a fired suppressant cable located behind the replicators.   White smoke appeared to cover the area and the vision became darker.  As the vision became covered in smoke, he approached Hust and tried to kick him between the legs, in the genital region"

"Catch me if you can, cripple"  Jett said with a big grin.

He could hear the effect of his shot people were screaming and running away from the firing of a gun.  He knew security would be after him soon.

He jumped from the area, he tossed his communicator into the floor and began running.  He had taken the time to study the layout of the Starbase and figured that he needed to hide.  It would take sensors a couple of hours if they tried to locate him via his pulse pistol.

"Well that was crazy?  Now he has to calm the people in the promenade and render air"  Jett said to himself.  He used the chaos and people running as a cover of his escape.

Promenade
Dan was starting to get a bad feeling. He sensed Jett getting a little full of himself, which when people did that usually meant they were about to do something immensely stupid. He went to reach for his phaser before realising he had left it on his desk (after all, he didn't expect something like this to happen). Howell moved in a little closer towards Hust to assist if necessary.

All of a sudden he noticed Jett pull out a weapon, at the top of his voice he shouted "everyone down" and attempted to move in to disarm Thomas. Before he could get the chance the room filled with white smoke. In the blink of an eye, visibility dropped to near nothing. Dan tried to grab Jett but got pushed out of the way and caused him to hit the deck. He hit his head on something, thankfully not enough to render him unconscious. Watching Thomas make a break for it, Howell's primary concern was everyone in the vicinity, particularly the Captain and Hust, who had been the closest. The computers emergency systems had cut power and some of the smoke cleared pretty quickly, but it was still quite hard to see, let along breath.

Dan then heard Vem ask if anyone was alright. Walking over to him he replied "I'm fine Vem." Taking a few breaths of fresh air, he then went back in shouting "Captain, Ensign Hust, are you ok?"

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Hust Kinun

[Promenade]

As Hust received orders to arrest Jett, he took a step forward. "Gladly, Captain." He said, a smirk on his face, but he froze when Jett pulled out a weapon. He instinctively moved to disarm, but was way to slow as Jett's kick fetched him right between the legs and he fell backward toward the Captain, Jett having delivered a very low-blow. The discharge of a weapon soon followed and automated red alerts blared from sensors detecting a weapon's fire.

Hust was on the ground, in pain. After a minute or two he forced himself to his feet, his breath and probably his ability to ever have children now gone. He waved off people's attempts to help him. "I'm fine, I'm fine..." he said as he turned to the Captain. "Sir. Permission to pursue?" he asked, his rage keeping him up with adrenaline ready to act. "And I would like to formally submit charges of assault and battery on top of those already on the table against this bastard."

Ex-Starfleet Lawyer (Disgraced)
Alt of Dylan Torngate.

Vem, son of Motag

[Promenade]

Vem watched the whole thing play out, kind of a neutral observer. He was a pacifist and it would take more than some disruption to get him to go that far. Instead he walked into the smoke and started to help people out. No one was injured- mostly spooked. Despite being a Klingon, the people on the station knew him and welcomed the steady arm and kind disposition.

The freighter Captain had chosen poorly and Vem felt for him. He hated to see people lose the trust others had placed in them.

Psychologically it was akin to a grievous blow and Vem was something of a doctor of the soul so he knew he would have some work to do.

"Let's clear out." He said sternly to the gathered crowd, but with kindness in his voice, "The incident is in hand. Just give him room."

Vem, Son of Motag
Homeopathic Doctor

Michael J. Tritter

Tritter had been investigating the body fairly closely, he knew they were burnt pretty bad. He proceeded to open the mouth, he noticed something was... in there. He pondered whether to investigate or not, but he decided to hang tight for Medical before he would proceed to remove the item left in the mouth of the victim. He proceeded to investigate through the rest of the body, he would than notice something in their right side pocket, he would pull it out carefully. He investigated it closely... A Catholic rosary, he found that curious indeed. Tritter would put the rosary back into the pocket he found it.

He would than tap his comm badge, he would state in an even keeled tone "Tritter to Doctor Connors, Lieutenants T'Prina and Carter, come to Cargo Bay 27 as soon as possible please." They had work to do, regardless of what else may be going on.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

T'Prina

Quote from: Michael J. Tritter on March 10, 2017, 01:58:13 AM

He would than tap his comm badge, he would state in an even keeled tone "Tritter to Doctor Connors, Lieutenants T'Prina and Carter, come to Cargo Bay 27 as soon as possible please." They had work to do, regardless of what else may be going on.

[Sickbay -> Cargo Bay 27]

If T'Prina were an emotive human, she would have hugged Tritter. As it was, she simply felt an inner gratitude and tapped her comm badge.

=/\="Affirmative, Chief. Doctor Connors and I will be there shortly."=/\=

For the past hour, the aforesaid doctor had been pestering her with questions, theories and ideas, while the Vulcan has been intent on studying a sample of Talemeklian virus that wasn't allowed out of Sickbay. Having something else to focus Connors attentions on was a welcome relief. When she finished the proper procedure for storing hazardous materials, she glanced at him. He had put together a mobile medical kit and was fidgeting in impatience.

"What d'ya suppose they want us to have a look at, T'Prina?" Connors' excitement was palpable. She thought he was rather like a puppy, eager to please and if he had a tail, it'd wag like a metronome set at an improbable speed.

"I really could not begin to conjecture, Doctor. I am sure we will find out when we arrive." She was annoyed but making an effort not to show it. They made their way to a turbo lift, Connors kept up his verbal diarrhea.

"I guess you're right. Ya know, I haven't met very many Vulcans. I've always found your people's culture fascinating."

"Is that so? She only half listened and instead counted the floors until their destination. Connors took this as an invitation to continue.

"Oh yeah! I even applied for a program to study medicine on Vulcan. They're really exacting on who they accept. Only 5% of applicants ever pass the first step of the vetting process. My scores--"

T'Prina interrupted him abruptly as during his story they had arrived at the cargo bay. "We have reached our destination. Let us report to Lieutenant Commander Tritter, and find our reason for being here."

Doctor Connors nodded, slightly flushed with embarrassment. He had let his slight infatuation with the pretty Vulcan get the better of his common sense. Real smooth, bro. He chastised himself as she seemed less than impressed. But it seemed they'd be working together a bit longer, so there was still hope.

T'Prina had taken the opportunity to look around. The bay had been cordoned off, it was a crime scene. A disgusting burnt acrid smell lingered in the air. If there was a fire, why hadn't the extinguisher systems activated? A mystery here for certain. Together they walked up to the Chief.

"T'Prina and Connors, here as requested, Sir." She patiently awaited his response and the doctor tried to contain his enthusiasm.

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Katheryn Brighton

Quote from: Michael J. Tritter on March 10, 2017, 01:58:13 AM

Replimat

Katheryn had been about to begin her warm up exercises when her commbadge chirped and was relieved in a way that she hadn't started the proper training program yet as she didn't want to turn up at the Cargo Bay dripping with sweat. She also figured that it would be wasting time if she went back to her quarters to change so as she tapped her badge to respond walked over to the replicator.

=/\= Carter to Chief Tritter on my way. =/\=

Once she had a freshly replicated uniform she quickly changed and disposed of her workout wear before closing the program as she exited the Replimat. She wondered what the Chief needed her for but at the same time was glad of the distraction as it would give her something else to focus on. She then made her down to the Cargo Bay via a nearby lift and no doubt would find out soon enough what was going on.

Cargo Bay 27

Arriving a few minutes later, Katheryn walked out of the lift and along the small corridor until she reached the bay doors. They opened and she took a moment to readjust as the lingering smell of burning invaded her senses and once recovered she looked around and noted the obvious crime scene and that the others had arrived. She proceeded to walk over to where they were stood and stopped beside them then waited her turn to speak.

Academy Commandant

Malcolm Adeyemi

[Promenade]

The events happened in a whirlwind of violence and sound. Without any hesitation, Stafford had thrown himself to cover onto the deck. It was an old instinct, one that had saved his life in the past.

When he felt it was clear, he made as if to stand at a normal human speed and was seized by the sudden pain in his hip. More slowly, he put a hand on his chair, and straightened up.

"Negative, ensign," he said to Kinun. "Get yourself to sickbay and get checked out to be sure. We'll talk about the legal repercussions of this later."

Master Chief Petty Officer Danner was practically running through the crowd with a security team. All of them were armed to teeth, grim-faced men and women whose demeanor wasn't helping the situation.

"Captain," Danner began.

"At ease, Master Chief." Stafford said. He brushed some dirt off of his uniform. "Thomas Jett has assaulted a Starfleet officer. Bring him in."

"On it," Danner said, his voice thick with the anger he never seemed to be able to put aside.

At least he had the Romulan data chip. Stafford pocketed it.

Quote from: Daniel Howell on March 09, 2017, 09:47:00 PM

Promenade

Dan then heard Vem ask if anyone was alright. Walking over to him he replied "I'm fine Vem." Taking a few breaths of fresh air, he then went back in shouting "Captain, Ensign Hust, are you ok?"

[Promenade]

"We're OK, Dan," The captain replied. "Jett is now a fugitive. Scour the station and find him. Chief Danner here will be doing the sweep and clear, but I want you to coordinate."

"=/\=Stafford to Cadet Reo. Please report to the promenade with a damage control team.=/\="

Vem, son of Motag

[Promenade]

Vem was no security officer but he was an officer. He was getting people out of the area, kindly, but at the slow speed of a speed of an ancient drinox (which take an entire season to migrate across a few dozen miles of trees).

"No mom, I don't know where yer' earrings are but I don't dink' the man with the smoke bombs took them. He jus' ran off. Maybe you dropped them." Vem said innocently, helping an old woman up from her seat.

"It's not toxic. Just coolant. No... it isn't a Federation plot t'a release chemtrails into the station."

"I don't know why he did it and no dare' will not be a commemorative photoshoot later or re-enactment for the sake of posterity."

"No sir... we got da' situation well in hand. We do not need your services as a private investigator."

"As per normal, all press statements go through da' office of public affairs. I'm sure 'da 'Aptain will issue a statement through 'dem later."

He was getting good at this. Maybe he needed a career in politics. He shot Luke a "a-ok" sign with his hand.

Vem, Son of Motag
Homeopathic Doctor

Hust Kinun

Quote from: Luke Stafford on March 10, 2017, 01:41:15 PM

[Promenade]

The events happened in a whirlwind of violence and sound. Without any hesitation, Stafford had thrown himself to cover onto the deck. It was an old instinct, one that had saved his life in the past.

When he felt it was clear, he made as if to stand at a normal human speed and was seized by the sudden pain in his hip. More slowly, he put a hand on his chair, and straightened up.

"Negative, ensign," he said to Kinun. "Get yourself to sickbay and get checked out to be sure. We'll talk about the legal repercussions of this later."

Master Chief Petty Officer Danner was practically running through the crowd with a security team. All of them were armed to teeth, grim-faced men and women whose demeanor wasn't helping the situation.

"Captain," Danner began.

"At ease, Master Chief." Stafford said. He brushed some dirt off of his uniform. "Thomas Jett has assaulted a Starfleet officer. Bring him in."

"On it," Danner said, his voice thick with the anger he never seemed to be able to put aside.

At least he had the Romulan data chip. Stafford pocketed it.

[Promenade]

"We're OK, Dan," The captain replied. "Jett is now a fugitive. Scour the station and find him. Chief Danner here will be doing the sweep and clear, but I want you to coordinate."

"=/\=Stafford to Cadet Reo. Please report to the promenade with a damage control team.=/\="

[Promenade]

"Captain..." Hust began to protest. "I'm fine, Really. I don't need to go to the medbay..." he said, but he was pretty sure those words would fall on deaf ears. In terms of what medical would do, Hust had bothered them enough through the weeks. And he didn't exactly like the idea of having to describe to a nurse or doctor the fact that Jett had kicked him where he had kicked him. It'd be awkward all around.

"What's on that chip, anyways?" He asked in a low voice, not having been present in the last mission when it had been displayed. If it was worth assaulting a Starfleet officer for it must be worth a pretty penny.

Now Hust would wait until the Captain responded, as he tried to get his breath fully back from the kick and resulting pain.

Ex-Starfleet Lawyer (Disgraced)
Alt of Dylan Torngate.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Vem, son of Motag on March 10, 2017, 03:24:55 PM

[Promenade]

Vem was no security officer but he was an officer. He was getting people out of the area, kindly, but at the slow speed of a speed of an ancient drinox (which take an entire season to migrate across a few dozen miles of trees).

"No mom, I don't know where yer' earrings are but I don't dink' the man with the smoke bombs took them. He jus' ran off. Maybe you dropped them." Vem said innocently, helping an old woman up from her seat.

"It's not toxic. Just coolant. No... it isn't a Federation plot t'a release chemtrails into the station."

"I don't know why he did it and no dare' will not be a commemorative photoshoot later or re-enactment for the sake of posterity."

"No sir... we got da' situation well in hand. We do not need your services as a private investigator."

"As per normal, all press statements go through da' office of public affairs. I'm sure 'da 'Aptain will issue a statement through 'dem later."

He was getting good at this. Maybe he needed a career in politics. He shot Luke a "a-ok" sign with his hand.

[Promenade]

Stafford caught snatches of Vem's words over the commotion. He resisted a very strong urge to cover his face with his palm and turn away.

"Chaplain..." The captain said, his voice full of authority, then hesitation. "...good work, Vem. Damn good work."

Quote from: Hust Kinun on March 10, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

[Promenade]

"Captain..." Hust began to protest. "I'm fine, Really. I don't need to go to the medbay..." he said, but he was pretty sure those words would fall on deaf ears. In terms of what medical would do, Hust had bothered them enough through the weeks. And he didn't exactly like the idea of having to describe to a nurse or doctor the fact that Jett had kicked him where he had kicked him. It'd be awkward all around.

"What's on that chip, anyways?" He asked in a low voice, not having been present in the last mission when it had been displayed. If it was worth assaulting a Starfleet officer for it must be worth a pretty penny.

Now Hust would wait until the Captain responded, as he tried to get his breath fully back from the kick and resulting pain.

[Promenade]

"If you think you can walk it off be my guest. Jut don't come whining to me when you get a testicular torsion." Stafford said roughly.

"I guess we'll have to find out, but not now." The captain said. "We will have to wait for Intel. Find some way to make yourself useful, ensign. I have a feeling we have a long day ahead of us."

Vem, son of Motag

[Promenade]

Vem gave a quiet little nod to the Captain and then continued to help a Ferengi who had been on the station at the time.

"I do believe our JAG offices can help you if you'd like ta' file a complaint. However, I'm not sure if 'emotional trauma to yer' pet Motuvian rat' really constitutes a 'profound emotional damages claim'."

"It's an emotional support animal!" The Ferengi protested. Vem had seen plenty of emotional support animals and a slime-covered rat was not one of them.

"You'll have ta' convince da' sector JAG of that."

"Isn't HE a JAG officer?!" Asked the Ferengi.

"Yeah mon, but he's busy wid' the investigation. However- I have a better idea 'den bugg'en 'im. Have you considered filing paperwork to have that, clearly spiritual, pet of yours classified as religious cargo? That way it wouldn't be disturbed by Federation scans in the future"

The Ferengi's eyes went wide with awe and greed. "I mean- I... uh. Um~ Yes! Of course! I just didn't think hu-mons or the Federation would be sensitive enough to my people's need."

Vem put his hand on the Ferengi's back and began to walk him away from the Captain and Hust.

"Oh yes. It could be a very important diplomatic gesture. I'd love to help you wid' dat' mon."

That would keep the Ferengi busy for a few hours until he realized that religious cargo was subject to additional inspections by Ferengi authority and would get the little goblin to leave the Captain and Hust alone...

Was it too early to consider being canonized as a saint for dealing with Ferengi? He thought he'd probably have to do a little more...

Vem, Son of Motag
Homeopathic Doctor

Michael J. Tritter

Quote from: T'Prina on March 10, 2017, 03:35:38 AM

[Sickbay -> Cargo Bay 27]

If T'Prina were an emotive human, she would have hugged Tritter. As it was, she simply felt an inner gratitude and tapped her comm badge.

=/\="Affirmative, Chief. Doctor Connors and I will be there shortly."=/\=

For the past hour, the aforesaid doctor had been pestering her with questions, theories and ideas, while the Vulcan has been intent on studying a sample of Talemeklian virus that wasn't allowed out of Sickbay. Having something else to focus Connors attentions on was a welcome relief. When she finished the proper procedure for storing hazardous materials, she glanced at him. He had put together a mobile medical kit and was fidgeting in impatience.

"What d'ya suppose they want us to have a look at, T'Prina?" Connors' excitement was palpable. She thought he was rather like a puppy, eager to please and if he had a tail, it'd wag like a metronome set at an improbable speed.

"I really could not begin to conjecture, Doctor. I am sure we will find out when we arrive." She was annoyed but making an effort not to show it. They made their way to a turbo lift, Connors kept up his verbal diarrhea.

"I guess you're right. Ya know, I haven't met very many Vulcans. I've always found your people's culture fascinating."

"Is that so? She only half listened and instead counted the floors until their destination. Connors took this as an invitation to continue.

"Oh yeah! I even applied for a program to study medicine on Vulcan. They're really exacting on who they accept. Only 5% of applicants ever pass the first step of the vetting process. My scores--"

T'Prina interrupted him abruptly as during his story they had arrived at the cargo bay. "We have reached our destination. Let us report to Lieutenant Commander Tritter, and find our reason for being here."

Doctor Connors nodded, slightly flushed with embarrassment. He had let his slight infatuation with the pretty Vulcan get the better of his common sense. Real smooth, bro. He chastised himself as she seemed less than impressed. But it seemed they'd be working together a bit longer, so there was still hope.

T'Prina had taken the opportunity to look around. The bay had been cordoned off, it was a crime scene. A disgusting burnt acrid smell lingered in the air. If there was a fire, why hadn't the extinguisher systems activated? A mystery here for certain. Together they walked up to the Chief.

"T'Prina and Connors, here as requested, Sir." She patiently awaited his response and the doctor tried to contain his enthusiasm.

[Location: Cargo Bay 27]

If there was one thing Tritter did appreciate, it was the matter of fact and emotionless nature of Vulcans, although he could not match their completely emotionless nature 100% of the time, he himself was  very matter of fact and he enjoyed that. He tapped his comm badge and replied with a brief "Acknowledged" to the Vulcan and Doctor. He moved forward with his initial exam of the body he had infront of him, although he was careful to not remove how she was posed and such, as that is significant to the case. He also took the necessary photos as well. At this point, there was a Security Detail formed to keep the "public" away from the scene, thankfully there was not really an audience as this is a pretty sequestered part of the base. He would than notice both T'Prina, the Doctor and Carter arriving not too far apart from eachother.

He would than a shift a bit to face them, and than rise to his feet. He was wearing a neatly pressed Command Red uniform, although the gloves he wore were actually fairly clean, as badly burnt subjects don't bleed. He would than state the following, "We need to keep this quiet if you will, but this victim has been burned alive and things I have found are very... concerning to say the least. I have completed an initial exam of the body, as well as wrote the report and taken pictures. She needs to be brought to the Morgue for an autopsy, and we need to know the accelerants used to burn her, thats your job, Lieutenant T'Prina and Doctor Connors. As far as Carter and I go, we need to comb the scene for clues not found on the body and review the footage from this area. I have found a rosary in the right front pocket of the victim, which I have returned to where it was, as well as something in the mouth, I left that alone as there may be evidence lost if I remove it. Questions?" His tone is calm, confident and direct, this type of situation is something the large man is inherently comfortable with after a 20 year law enforcement career.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.