login

Author New Ship Class  (Read 954 times)

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Command Level Officer
  • Veteran Member
  • Tech support? No... no tech support here...
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New Ship Class
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2017, 07:13:05 PM »
Dylan you misunderstand the point I believe. You can technically vote 3 times with a single account when you vote to begin with. Usually you would only vote for one option but were allowing you to vote for multiple in the same vote.

For example, I could add just with this account 1 vote to each class before submitting it. Thats what the 3x vote means. Your restricted to voting with 1 character. Admins will be the tiebreaker if that happens.

I'm just following what I asked Kirok and he said.

I could be totally wrong, however.

I was thinking (based on what Kirok said) we could use alts to get to three votes per person or post down here "put my other two votes also for (XYZ)".

However I could as I said be horribly and totally wrong and in which case I apologize.

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2017, 07:16:46 PM »
Look at the image closely but if thats what he said, idk. He's on LoA as I am so I will speak with him when I get a chance.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Command Level Officer
  • Veteran Member
  • Tech support? No... no tech support here...
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2017, 07:22:19 PM »
In that case as long as we discount alt voting when we tabulate (Because I screwed up lol) We should probably be fine.

Yay more work!

So by my count (If i don't screw it up any more)

Prometheus needs a -0 (Only primes voted)

Excelsior needs: -4

Luna needs: -4

Though my math may be biased so if someone could verify?

Online Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • Head of Fleet Media & Recruitment (Admin)
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2017, 07:55:04 PM »
In that case as long as we discount alt voting when we tabulate (Because I screwed up lol) We should probably be fine.

Yay more work!

Yes, the rules are vague ;-(

Allowing each user to have 3 votes.

So, 1 vote per alt for the same class or different class it not breaking the rules by the letter of the law.

I believe my reply was something like 'if one person already did it...'

But we can easily 'remove' votes casted by alts (only counting votes by primes ;-)

In the future, only one vote should be allowed per player to avoid such issues ;-)

Online Kirok

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
  • Head of Fleet Media & Recruitment (Admin)
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2017, 10:17:09 PM »

Yay more work!

I count

Excelsior - 4 (thus leaving a total of 13)

Luna - 5 (thus leaving a total of 12)

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 3 Years Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2017, 08:36:32 PM »
The New Ship Will Be an Excelsior (Refit)

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Top RP SitesTop RP Sites TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Maelstrom Role Play Top 100 Original SciFi Sites RPG-D
anything