A real life Voyager story... anyone interested?

Started by Kyan Mackenzie, March 07, 2017, 09:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: Tekin Nevir on March 14, 2017, 05:36:13 PM

Oooh.. is it too late to get in on this?  What would I need to provide?

Your firstborn and a ship and character you want.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Tekin Nevir

As much as I would love Nevir to go on adventures... I think I can give him a rest for a different character... I'll think something up.

Kyan Mackenzie

I think I am going to go off the rails and play a cadet that finds himself in command of an old earth-romulan wat ship from the Starfleet Museum website.

Dunno how that jibes with the NX class, because that site was up wsy before Enterprise came out.

And welcome to the new arrivals! I shall put you guys on the list!

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: Kyan Mackenzie on March 15, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

I think I am going to go off the rails and play a cadet that finds himself in command of an old earth-romulan wat ship from the Starfleet Museum website.

Dunno how that jibes with the NX class, because that site was up wsy before Enterprise came out.

And welcome to the new arrivals! I shall put you guys on the list!

It'll just be a post-NX era ship but we might have to uprate the technology to match the NX era (E-R war was post NX)

Though the ranks and uniforms are similar so the NX folks would probably recognize the ER war and vice versa

Shadow Fleet

Kyan Mackenzie

In case I did not previously post it... this is the site I was talking about.

http://www.starfleet-museum.org/

Jettis Jyur

Been lookin around and thinking maybe a Nova Class for my character, thoughts?

Tekin Nevir

I'm thinking of doing a Renaissance refit... something that has to be jury rigged to its original systems when the refits malfunction.

As for the character... former Chief Engineer promoted to XO, and now has to be Captain due to the loss of crew. Half Betazed

Savar Dorran

I love the fleet idea and specifically Kyan's inclusion of the ships from the Starfleet museum page, I for one would love to have one of their antiquated warships or more in the fleet. Maybe a Yorktown-Class carrier :D So then we could have fighter wing

Kyan Mackenzie

Quote from: Savar Dorran on March 17, 2017, 04:08:56 AM

I love the fleet idea and specifically Kyan's inclusion of the ships from the Starfleet museum page, I for one would love to have one of their antiquated warships or more in the fleet. Maybe a Yorktown-Class carrier :D So then we could have fighter wing

You know... one of those Yorktowns was known as Enterprise... just sayin. :D

James A. Hawke

Quote from: Kyan Mackenzie on March 17, 2017, 05:36:40 AM

You know... one of those Yorktowns was known as Enterprise... just sayin. :D

I mean I like the fleet, we have to have a certain fleet size, I would also recomend Civies ships from different times too.

The only problem that I see is that for example if Kyan allows the Excalibur with his crew that ship is from 2400 and every ship there has been missing like Lexington for years, so all we can realistically do is return them to 2400 if we return them prior there is a timeline issue.

Click on the Badge to see bio

Dylan Torngate

Well it's non-canon so we can have fun with it.

On that note, I feel that we could possibly just have a neural wipe with it, a test from the Q or some such organization.

Shadow Fleet

Solluk

I am excited about Kirok's queries, regarding making this a featured sim.

We should totally work with the admins to make this a featured sim.

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

D'Vid

I thinking on that line.

Quote from: James A. Hawke on March 17, 2017, 03:20:01 PM

I mean I like the fleet, we have to have a certain fleet size, I would also recomend Civies ships from different times too.

The only problem that I see is that for example if Kyan allows the Excalibur with his crew that ship is from 2400 and every ship there has been missing like Lexington for years, so all we can realistically do is return them to 2400 if we return them prior there is a timeline issue.

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Ian Galloway

I originally didn't like Voyager, mainly because Kate Mulgrew reminded me too much of Katherine Hepburn, whom I detested. I've been watching the series on BBC and seem to have gotten over that association. I still detest Katherine Hepburn, but the linkage to Mulgrew doesn't seem to apply anymore with the passage of 20 years.

Kyan Mackenzie

Hey guys... just so you know, we aren't dead. Let us continue plotting!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.