A real life Voyager story... anyone interested?

Started by Kyan Mackenzie, March 07, 2017, 09:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Torngate

My Characters:

Either my NX mission character (Charles Tyvon) in his NX class ship, OR My borg mission character (Alex Torngate, know known as 3rd of 20),

Only issue with the Borg one would be that he'd be displaced from 2400, only five years past what we currently are, on a sovereign class ship.

I'm fine with either character. I could even do a completely new family member of Dylans :)

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

James A. Hawke

I would be very interested in this.

I would propose, something you mentioned like the Valiant to have a Cadet ship, since all of the characters are trying to figure out who's in charge and all that from the get go.

So in short most of us can be from different era's?

We can always, bring the Excalibur and bring all those characters.

Click on the Badge to see bio

Jettis Jyur

I have two characters in mind, either Jettis, obviously, or his mother.
In Jettis' history his mother vanished strangely without a trace, and was assumed dead, so obviously she'd also be a good pick. But I just love Jett's character so much I might need to pick him  :P

As for ship, still looking.

Kinley Garrison

Kinley (From either the main or Borg mission timelines) can be great, or I can use Grace if we need another NX type character. I can use whichever character we need.  :)

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

James A. Hawke

Question do we want all to be from one ship or different crews from different ships?  And then eventually join into one?  Figure out who is in charge, soo many RP dynamics.

I think it would be cool for the crew of the Excalibur (Sovereign) crippled dealing with Lexington (NX) both crew figuring it out would lead to interesting RP dynamics. With multiple people with similar ranks Potential for like 3 Captains working toghether and figuring out who is truly in command.  NX vesell would claim seniority for a couple of centuries.  Meanwhile Soverign might claim they have the bigger ship.  Don't know would be interesting.

Dylan Torngate

Bigger ship means nothing if it don't work :P

I could even volunteer to play several characters, if need be.

Shadow Fleet

James A. Hawke

Quote from: Dylan Torngate on March 13, 2017, 06:20:43 PM

Bigger ship means nothing if it don't work :P

I could even volunteer to play several characters, if need be.

That's why we have a Borg Chief Engineer, he dosen't need sleep :P

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: James A. Hawke on March 13, 2017, 06:31:02 PM

That's why we have a Borg Chief Engineer, he dosen't need sleep :P

Not enough duct tape on the ship to cover up all the holes- RIP anything newer than an Ambassador :P

Shadow Fleet

James A. Hawke

Quote from: Dylan Torngate on March 13, 2017, 06:37:21 PM

Not enough duct tape on the ship to cover up all the holes- RIP anything newer than an Ambassador :P

Nah, the Excalibur will rise again.  It's the ship motto.

We just got an Excelsior!!  Let's us used a beat up Sovereign, or at least if we are going classical a Consitution Refit.

The other question I think is going to be completely non cannon?

Kinley Garrison

Y'know, in my head at least, Grace is Kinley's ancestor. That might prove to be an interesting dynamic...

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Savar Dorran

Savar and James on the same ship has been waiting in the wings for too damn long now, count me in :D

Kirok

This sounds like a good idea for our special featured SIMM area!

We currently are doing the NX ship = Lexington.

We have one idea in the hopper after that.

But we could put you on the list, if you like.

Here is a link to the other thread to help steer you there:  http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,7441.msg147423.html#msg147423

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Tekin Nevir

Oooh.. is it too late to get in on this?  What would I need to provide?

Savar Dorran

Quote from: Tekin Nevir on March 14, 2017, 05:36:13 PM

The interest you just did :P If you don't want to play yourself I don't believe you need to :3

Jettis Jyur

Quote from: Tekin Nevir on March 14, 2017, 05:36:13 PM

Enough cake to share with the rest of the class  :P

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.