A real life Voyager story... anyone interested?

Started by Kyan Mackenzie, March 07, 2017, 09:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyan Mackenzie

So going off the premise that older, smaller ships would have been spared the most damage....has anyone ever seen tje Earth-Romulan War ships on the Starfleet museum page?

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: Kyan Mackenzie on March 08, 2017, 03:30:49 PM

So going off the premise that older, smaller ships would have been spared the most damage....has anyone ever seen tje Earth-Romulan War ships on the Starfleet museum page?

Daedalus Class :P

I want da sphere head!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Solluk

Quote from: Kyan Mackenzie on March 08, 2017, 03:30:49 PM

I was hoping to get a Ptolemy class tug, myself.  Despite being a cargo hauler, it is substantially smaller than most 'modern' vessels.  She herself is only ~222 meters, a touch longer with a cargo pod attached.  Even with a full pod, an Ambassador class would be multiples of her mass.

USS Fitzgerald NCC-1611 - Missing during mission to carry 10,000 metric tons of anti-deuterium slush to Deep Space Station K-6 in 2267.   Upon arrival, drama might include emergency repairs to the cargo pod to keep its magnetic containment from failing.  The old tug would be kept with the fleet (and desperately protected) because it is the only ship capable of carrying and transporting so much fuel safely.  (Not to mention its utility in antimatter based weaponry, such as photon torpedoes.)  Perhaps commanded by a Lieutenant Commander ranked individual.

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Kyan Mackenzie

Kyan Mackenzie

I was also thinking of rebooting my Cellan character for this thing, and including one of their battleships...for which I haven't chosen a design... if we are going with the "fleet" premise.. which I like.

Solluk

Kyan Mackenzie

It does. So far we have

A tug
A Daedalus
An as yet unnamed Battlecruiser from the 2200's of Trill Design

Good start! :)

Grix

Quote from: Solluk on March 08, 2017, 04:24:28 AM

My research thus far has revealed the following craft:

USS Hera NCC-62006 Nebula Class  Declared lost - No disposition in canon.

USS Maryland  NCC-45109 Renaissance Class Declared Missing - No disposition in canon.  Presumed destroyed by the Dominion.

USS Proxima NCC-61952 Nebula Class Declared Missing - No disposition in canon.  Presumed destroyed by the Dominion.

USS Cortez Unknown type and registry reported missing while patrolling the Cardassian border, presumed to have been destroyed by a squadron of Jem'Hadar fighters.

USS Cairo    NCC-42136    Lost, presumed destroyed by the Jem'Hadar, in 2374

Constance Lafayette

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Kyan Mackenzie

Solluk

Kyan Mackenzie

It could at that. Who knows?

So is everyone down with each character COing their own ship then? Or shall we just PC a few ships?

James H. Hawk

This looks interesting and I may join if I have the time which I don't have at the moment.

Jettis Jyur

A little bit late to the party but I've just been stalking this thread
100% down for this  :D

Kyan Mackenzie

So thus far, the following people have expressed that they are definitely in:

Kyan Mackenzie
Dylan Torngate
Ser Conley
Solluk
D'Vid
Kinley Garrison
Jettis Jyur

I think we can officially declare this a go, and begin the story! So the setup is as follows.

1. The anomaly that brings all of our characters to the graveyard appears once every X years. It transports random ships (and small stationary structures) to a distant galaxy. [MACS0647-JD, which is 13.3 billion light years from Earth.] The anomaly drops all ships & small stations into a single location, which is known as the boneyard. It is 2 light years wide, and contains several hundred ships from various races and time periods. Each cycle, the anomaly grabs 55 ships from a specific area and deposits them. (So all of our ships will come from the AQ, or BQ) It grabs them from the entire time spectrum, so there could be an ancient Preserver vessel, or a Brand new ship. (No future ships. Current time and backwards.)

Facts about the anomaly that we can know (In Character)

- Each new ship is deposited at the same moment in time.
- Larger, more complicated designs seem to take more damage from the trip, and are generally derelict upon arrival.
- The anomaly presents as a space time distortion. Can be scanned from a few light years away. Once a ship stops to investigate, it grabs them.

With that said, do we all have characters and ships in mind?

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.