Light and Smoke (Closed-James)

Started by Ardyn Jaeger, March 07, 2017, 01:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James A. Hawke

Quote from: Ardyn Jaeger on March 27, 2017, 12:17:00 PM

[Ten-Forward]

She felt his hand touch hers and smiled. Most of her Betazoid abilities had been quieted for once by the alcohol, but she still felt like he had a lot more to say.
"Yeah... We are definitely both drunk...But that sounds really nice right now... " She definitely did not want to head all the way down to her room down on level 3. Her roommate T'Nia already was not a fan of the  late Á¢â,¬"œnight shift times when Ardyn was out testing the shuttles. And Ardyn didn't want to get in another argument about whether getting drunk was illogical.  "It's all ok, James. I'm sorry you have to see me in this state. I'm not the... most there either."

[Ten-Forward]

James tried to regain his balance as he looked at Ardyn.  He closed one of his eyes as he attempted to focus on one of her.  He listened to Ardy and responded "It's not your fault, if anything it's mine"   He looked up and said "Don't worry, my quarter's are pretty close by besides...the hallway is mostly empty for my deck"

He stood up and said "Alright let's go there"  As he began walking he closed his eyes for a second and said "Whoa...I might need some help".  As he began walking he tried leaning on Ardy as he tried to use both of their bodies to walk out of ten forward.

Within a couple of second he left the areas

[James' Quarters]

James felt the doors swish behind him as he entered the room stumbling.  He waited until his crime partner came into his quarters.   He then ordered "Computer...No interruptions unless command level...also relive of Lt. Jaeger of duties tomorrow morning"

The Computer Responded "Acknowledged"

He tried to approach Ardy and asked "You can have my bed...it's nice and comfortable, private sonic shower, ummm yeah make yourself at home...do you want any water?"

Click on the Badge to see bio

Ardyn Jaeger

[James's quarters]

As they eventually made their way very tipsily over to the XO quarters, Ardyn  was feeling fairly detached. Everything seemed in a lovely haze. "That sounds really nice. " Yawning, she gratefully downed the the glass of water. Drowsily nodding, she made her way over to the large bed. "Y'know James... I could almost kiss you right now..."
Crashing down on the bed, she could smell the faint smell of his cologne before she totally fell asleep.

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

James A. Hawke

Quote from: Ardyn Jaeger on April 03, 2017, 04:17:49 AM

[James's quarters]

As they eventually made their way very tipsily over to the XO quarters, Ardyn  was feeling fairly detached. Everything seemed in a lovely haze. "That sounds really nice. " Yawning, she gratefully downed the the glass of water. Drowsily nodding, she made her way over to the large bed. "Y'know James... I could almost kiss you right now..."
Crashing down on the bed, she could smell the faint smell of his cologne before she totally fell asleep.

James guided her into his bed and gently placed her.  He was still drunk himself he gently tried help her into his bed.  It was a large bed and had decent bed cloths.  He grabbed her by the back and gently placed her into his bed.  He heard her comment and responded with a slight smile.

As she commented, James made sure she lay down into her bed.  He responded in a soft and gentle voice "I think you are drunk...sleep well".  Slowly he approached her and kissed her forehead.

As he finish kissing, he took the blankets and made sure she was fully covered.

Almost stumbling he walked into the main area of his room where he lay down into his couch.  He took a blanket and covered himself.  He laid there as he feel asleep.

Click on the Badge to see bio

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.