Author Topic: Season 11, Mission 10: The Ghosts of War (Discussion)  (Read 9602 times)

Offline Kinley Garrison

• The Cheezit Thief
  • Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Shenanigans ensueth.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Season 11, Mission 10: The Ghosts of War (Discussion)
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2017, 05:26:10 am »
Tag to the bridge. Yeah. Steve is going to help out on the scanners. FYI
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2017, 03:52:09 am »
Tag on the other ship.

I figured we had to get there soon. Sorry I had not waited but April 1st is like among us.

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Offline Tekin Nevir

• Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Three year award Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2017, 07:15:15 pm »
I understand... I was hoping to wait for Kyan, but we can't delay too long.

Tag to away team.  Need engineers to get power going.

Offline Jettis Jyur

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Just this once, Rose, Everybody lives!
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to members who have contributed to the site by creating missions within the past 6 months. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2017, 02:41:44 am »
Tag to bridge away team, but nobody in particular

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2017, 03:35:46 am »
Just to let you know D'Vid get a thing from the future the Temporal Time Agency a relative. I have an idea for the future for a plot. But slowly working on it. Goal for end of year possible.

Offline Jettis Jyur

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Just this once, Rose, Everybody lives!
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to members who have contributed to the site by creating missions within the past 6 months. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2017, 07:27:55 pm »
Well, it's been a joy RPing with you all, but it comes the time when Jettis must transfer off-ship! I wish you all the best, and I'm always open for a thread in the Arcade for anyone who wishes!
Can't wait to see how the Discovery continues to grow  :D

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2017, 02:39:45 am »
I stay to the end of mission and D'Vid needs to head to Athena.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2017, 10:05:37 pm »
Tags to Cottle, Tekin and Zex.

Jettis, D'vid and Zex, I wish you all the best in your futures. It's been a pleasure and honor having you each aboard the Discovery.

I appreciate you sticking around D'vid but don't let it interfere with your Athena mission. If you find that you can't do both, we'll be okay.

Offline Klabax Cottle

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2017, 01:39:30 am »
Tag Kali, Cap.

Klabax Cottle~Denobulan Male

Alt Account of Dylan Torngate

Offline Tekin Nevir

• Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Three year award Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2017, 07:08:44 pm »
Tag to Captain.. away team.

Offline Lennox Ainsley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Failing means you're playing.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2017, 12:32:10 am »
Where should Lennox be at this point in the thread?

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Offline Kinley Garrison

• The Cheezit Thief
  • Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Shenanigans ensueth.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2017, 05:58:58 am »
If any of you on the away team wants to send some thing to help decode what's on the transmission, feel free to.

Soft tags to the bridge.
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Offline Tekin Nevir

• Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2017, 04:24:39 pm »
Where should Lennox be at this point in the thread?

Since Mackenzie should be with the away team, I would say you would man the tactical station on the bridge.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2017, 03:42:19 am »
Tags to Cottle and Garrison

Offline Klabax Cottle

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2017, 04:09:14 am »
Tags to Cottle and Garrison

Aye Aye Cap'tn.

Klabax Cottle~Denobulan Male

Alt Account of Dylan Torngate

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles