Author Topic: Season 11: Mission 9: The Hidden Truth (Discussion)  (Read 21194 times)

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Season 11: Mission 9: The Hidden Truth (Discussion)
« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2017, 09:52:56 pm »
Away team.. Tag to Jettis, Ruthie, Ser and Kali.

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Offline Lena Atwood

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2017, 10:15:26 pm »
Tag to the bridge
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.— Leonardo Da Vinci

Sir Lena of House Atwood, Grand Marshall of Hospitality

Offline Ser Conley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: March 02, 2017, 12:42:40 am »
Tag D'vid

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: March 02, 2017, 05:02:43 am »
Tag Ser and away team.

Thank God for techno babble website. I hope that all made sense. It sounded cool when I typed it all up.

Offline Kinley Garrison

• The Cheezit Thief
  • Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Shenanigans ensueth.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: March 02, 2017, 04:57:40 pm »
Tag to you guys in the away team. i know, so sorry it's so short.
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: March 03, 2017, 04:08:50 am »
Tag to you guys in the away team. i know, so sorry it's so short.

Saw Kinley Personal Entry. Funny. Maybe they need to restrict her from anything that is for cooking. LOL

Offline Kinley Garrison

• The Cheezit Thief
  • Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Shenanigans ensueth.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: March 03, 2017, 05:31:24 pm »
Ok, I'm tying up a loose end here so we can finish this mission. If you need me to edit, tell me so I can.

Btw, tag to those still on the bridge.
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Offline Tekin Nevir

• Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Three year award
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: March 03, 2017, 11:30:41 pm »
Tag bridge and away team... do your stuff!

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Three year award Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: March 04, 2017, 01:47:21 am »
Just a tag to let everyone know the real crew is back on the real Discovery now.

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Offline Tekin Nevir

• Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Three year award
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: March 04, 2017, 05:13:55 pm »
Thank you all for your participation on this mission!

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles