Author Topic: Personal Log - Zuriel Soreka  (Read 889 times)

Offline Zuriel Soreka

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • What does this big red button do?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Personal Log - Zuriel Soreka
« on: March 06, 2017, 12:05:24 pm »
Stargate 72176.1

I have once again found myself in starfleet, and back with my family in Task Force 10, affectionately known as shadow fleet. In my time as an officer, many great men and women have come and gone, but the younger members of the crew continue to add to the tales of heroism, and innovation.

After talking with Captain Stafford and my brother in law Ser Conley, I could come to no other conclusion but to accept my comission once again. The federation is in a good place now, but it still has enemies, and some of them as fate would have it, are of my own making, it seems you do in fact create your own demons.

My wife and I both have moved onto the Discovery, a wonderful ship,and the ship I wanted to be assigned to when I was a younger man, it's funny how things work out like that.

Being back in flight is a dream come true, their is nothing like it, flying tons of starship with precision and grace, it is a true honor, and I will not betray the trust given to me.

Hope and Scott have also returned, and it was a great pleasure to here that two more of my people are on this ship. It speaks to the determination of our people, that we have once again started to look to the stars, and impulse stolen from us by the Borg.

The crew seem very knowledgeable, and keen on carrying out the mission of starfleet, I know they will do well, but my mind keeps going back to my. Esthers and sisters that have now disgraced their word and the federation, when I trained them, we took only the strong in both body and spirit, I fear starfleet underestimates the severity of the situation, thus could be the ramblings of an old man, but only time will tell.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles