Lenna Drurex, Reporting in (13th of March, 2017)

Started by Lenna Drurex, March 14, 2017, 12:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenna Drurex

Character Details

Character Name: Lenna Drurex
Character Age: 30
Character DOB: 9th of May, 2365
Character Image: Marion Cotillard
http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0182839/mediaviewer/rm1652138496
Character Species: Betazoid
Character Family: Nesa Drurex, Mother, 50
Eisrus Treastre, Father, 45
Character Bio:

Born in 2365, Lenna had the typical betazoid upbringing with the privilege of having developed her telepathy and empathy earlier than many of her peers, thus allowing her to have a slightly different educational upbringing.

Her parents being Peace Keepers meant that Lenna had to always mind herself on social occasions, or when ambassadors were within earshot. However, Lenna had a desire to travel the galaxy and learn more than of art or culture.

During the Dominion invasion of 2374, Lenna rarely saw her parents and this caused her to spend more time focusing on topics that she enjoyed. She was never the type to go out and play with the other children, but rather she wanted to read and learn.

In 2385, Lenna attended the University of Betazed to study Psychology, mostly driven by her desire to understand other beings but also because of her compassionate attitude to helping others heal.

Her years at the university presented her with many options to further her knowledge and by 2387 decided to focus on majoring in Exopsychology, leading to her graduating in 2390.

The first year after completing her time at the university was spent as a soul searching time where she wanted more, and began leaning towards an interest in Starfleet.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: I played on a harry potter popular roleplay forum, a couple for Charmed and one was an original roleplay set in a modern day setting. I have about 7 years experience.

Department Preference: Science
Secondary Department Preference: Medical
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

Lenna rubbed her temples, trying to make her headache diminish. Hearing the thoughts of a drunk man wasn't the most pleasant experience.

Attempting to pore over her data over her recent analysis of interspecies relations, Lenna bit her lip out of frustration trying to discern the information.

"This," she paused, "This doesn't make sense. Typical Klingon behavior would make these numbers lower."

Lenna cocked her head, her way of blocking out others' thoughts. This would turn out to be a long night. She sighed, took a bite of the Raixen in front of her, pushed everything to the side and placed her head in her arms, using them as a pillow on the desk in front of her.

Why do I get the difficult ones?

Additional information:

How did you find Shadow Fleet?
Google

Kirok

Lenna,

A great application!

I have an opening in the Science Department on the Tempest.

I can put you there if you like!

Also, if you want to take the Officer Training Class right away, I can help to arrange that!

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Lenna Drurex

Yay!! I would love that! Maybe theres room for a diplomat at some point? ;)

And yes I would love to take the officer training!

Kirok

Quote from: Jyoppi on March 14, 2017, 12:59:42 AM

Yay!! I would love that! Maybe theres room for a diplomat at some point? ;)

And yes I would love to take the officer training!

A diplomat?  Let's chat in a few month when you are eligible to start a 2nd character ;-)

As for now, please email Julia Rellek and Will Warning.  The will get you squared away on the Tempest.

And I will ask the Academy to set up your training course.

Happy gaming,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Lenna Drurex

Thank you! Oh I meant this character being a diplomat at some point lol and ok!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.