Author Topic: Mission 2.1 Plague Lords  (Read 30267 times)

Offline James Carter

• Site Administrators
  • Veteran Member
  • Grapefruit.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mission 2.1 Plague Lords
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2017, 06:13:07 am »
Time Skip: 1 Hour

{Bridge}

The Captain stood in front of her chair, the stars of space turns to rays of light as the new USS Athena-A moved along at warp speeds. They had been scheduled to do a tour of the system to put the ship through her paces. No assigned mission- just run her through the checklists, though she was technically still on duty.

Constance seemed lost in thought. There were wheels turning in her mind, that much was clear, but she didn't seem to want to let anyone else in on what they might be about.

[Bridge - USS Athena-A]

Mahak stood in the Operations station, his eyes on the instruments. They were on what humans called a milk run. The etymology of the idiom slightly nettled Mahak. The proper term, per Starfleet protocol, was shakedown time. That was being tossed around, too, but the Vulcan wasn't sure why there needed to be a definition for what was a logical procedure anyway. Humans were always eager to label things.

"There is a point two variance in the warp field caused by the unneeded velocity," Mahak said in his blunt way. "Slowing to the appropriate speed would compensate."

[Bridge]

James offered a nod to the captain quickly moving to the captains seat. After another moment he heard Mahak speak up. "Go for it. How far are we from our destination?" Carter quietly wondered if he was completely fit to be in the captains seat after their last mission...or the mission before that. He had been making the right decisions, but they had also been extremely controversial as well. That's when he got this odd feeling in his gut. He usually trusted his gut feelings, they weren't usually wrong. A moment passed and the officer at the comms station spoke up.

"Sir, we're being hailed by a merchant vessel." The officer said quickly looking to James.

"On screen Ensign." Now all James had to do was wait for the message to come through.

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2017, 07:51:47 am »

{Bridge}

The Captain stood in front of her chair, the stars of space turns to rays of light as the new USS Athena-A moved along at warp speeds. They had been scheduled to do a tour of the system to put the ship through her paces. No assigned mission- just run her through the checklists, though she was technically still on duty.

Constance seemed lost in thought. There were wheels turning in her mind, that much was clear, but she didn't seem to want to let anyone else in on what they might be about.

[Bridge]

James offered a nod to the captain quickly moving to the captains seat. After another moment he heard Mahak speak up. "Go for it. How far are we from our destination?" Carter quietly wondered if he was completely fit to be in the captains seat after their last mission...or the mission before that. He had been making the right decisions, but they had also been extremely controversial as well. That's when he got this odd feeling in his gut. He usually trusted his gut feelings, they weren't usually wrong. A moment passed and the officer at the comms station spoke up.

"Sir, we're being hailed by a merchant vessel." The officer said quickly looking to James.

"On screen Ensign." Now all James had to do was wait for the message to come through.

{Bridge}

Leo quietly manned his post. It was almost second nature to him at this point.

"Thank gods Starfleet decided to make this things all the same," he thought to himself about the console.

His face was fairly blank. He was still processing why Cat had just ran off. Sure she was happy to see Ash, but it seemed like he was putting more effort into their relationship than she was at the moment.

It bugged him more than he thought. Was it the right thing to do? Soldier on until he was a shell of himself? He needed some help and want sure who to turn to.

Luckily they'd be done with in a few hours and he could chat with his childhood friend Marie. They were always close and she had seen him through a lot of ups and downs.

He quickly typed out their little code for a chat: The fourth month of Saturn is Pandora. They used it for times when it was urgent to talk, but one or the other couldn't get away from what they were doing.

He quickly sent the message and continued to guide the new ship. His console lite up with a reply message

Lake Armstrong is still there.

That meant she would be ready and waiting in a few hours.

Leo adjusted in his seat. He rocked it back and forth, side to side.

"I miss my old chair," he said nonchalantly, with a slight hint of sadness.

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2017, 12:51:38 pm »
[Bridge]

Dylan had, in the hour, explored and migrated to the familiar bridge of the Athena-A. With everything ship-shape, he had been surprised to find a merchant vessel out here in space. It was a pleasant surprise, however. It never hurt to meet more boomers, and knowing the route maybe someone he knew was on the ship. Probably not, but hey.

He heard Leo's quip and smiled. He'd cleaned up nicely since last time he'd seen anyone here- and he wasn't drunk anymore. The glory of modern methods. "I think we all miss the Athena, Mister Scott." he said, shaking his head. Everything was identical... but some things weren't.

Thankfully, Dylan's ejected computer log had been recovered by salvage teams and downloaded into the Athena's new computer banks, saving most, if not all, of the main computer's files. Even the holodeck files were similar. The ship began to feel more like home even after only a few hours.
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Ashlynn Ren Morgaine

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2017, 04:38:01 pm »
He waited politely outside their area until most of the hugs and tears were done.he opened.
He looked both Cat and Ash in the eye, He paused. And he bowed and clicked his heals together two times before turning sharply and walking purposefully away towards the gangway to the new ship, his cheeks turning redder with each step and breath.

[Observation Lounge 4]

As Race spoke, Ash found herself struggling to meet his eyes initially. She had been expecting things to be awkward between her and the rest of the crew, but she wasn't quite ready to deal with it yet. By the end of his short speech, however, she found herself blushing as much as him. She looked up to mumble her thanks, but he was already moving away.

Giving Cat's hand a squeeze, she picked up her bags where she had dropped them and shouldered them once more. "We should probably follow suit and check out the new ship. Wanna help me find the mess hall?"

[Ready Room]

Constance entered her new ready room. It was bare bones- nothing in it except for the desk, terminal and a chair facing her. Most captains would spruce it up but she had always left it very spartan- like her personality. She placed a small brass sculpture of a violin on her desk, the single momento she kept with her. However, today she had a new momento. It was a single scrap, a piece of outer hull fragment of the original Athena, shaped into a Starfleet chevron.

=/\="Mr. Morgaine. Could you please bring some tea to my ready room? One ginseng with an elevated caffeine supplement, and some tea with milk."=/\=

Constance hadn't had time to talk with Ash since the events on the Borg cube. She needed to thank the girl- she'd literally saved her life.

Ash had just gotten settled into the new mess hall and tied a new apron around her waist when the Captain's message came through. She hesitated for only a split second before replying. =/\="I'll be up in a second, Captain."=/\= It took her a little longer than usual to put a tray together since nothing in the mess hall was where she remembered, but in a short while she scraped together two separate pots of tea - one ginseng with an extra caffeine supplement for the Captain and another English breakfast tea - a pitcher with milk, two cups, spoons, and a small plate of butter cookies to accompany everything.

A short trip later Ash found herself outside Captain Lafayette's ready room. She balanced the tray on her hip and knocked softly on the door.

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2017, 04:55:01 pm »
[Ready Room]

"Come in Ms. Morgaine." Constance responded politely to Ash's request for entry.
As the door nonchalantly slid open the Captain had clearly been engaged in some activity as she was stowing a small cord and fluffing the back part of her hair a bit.

"I wanted to thank you for your efforts on the last mission." She said, breaching the subject that was probably on both of their minds.

"Without you this crew and quite possibly the entire Federation would have been at risk." Her tone was as casual and flat as it ever was but a genuine sense of appreciation and gratitude range through it nonetheless.

She paused, but just for a moment, "That having been said- I'd like to invite you to take on greater responsibilities on this ship. We are in need of a morale officer. Someone to oversee the hospitality aspects of our ship and entertainment needs of our crew. Is that something you'd be interested in?"

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Offline Alexander Wu

• Pineapple Pizza Crusader
  • Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2017, 05:45:33 pm »
[Outside Ready Room]

Coming out of the turbolifts, Alex habitually scanned over the bridge, silently impressed by the sleek layout. It reminded him of the Gibson's setting, just bigger. Recognizing Carter at the Conn, he assumed the Captain was already in her Ready Room. Giving the XO a brief nod, he rounded the corner and keyed the chime.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2017, 06:15:51 pm »
[Outside Ready Room]

Coming out of the turbolifts, Alex habitually scanned over the bridge, silently impressed by the sleek layout. It reminded him of the Gibson's setting, just bigger. Recognizing Carter at the Conn, he assumed the Captain was already in her Ready Room. Giving the XO a brief nod, he rounded the corner and keyed the chime.

[Ready Room]

Constance was settled in her ready room, speaking with the mess hall manager who had a tray of tea for both of them- including the milk Alex had requested.

"Come in Mr. Wu. Please take a seat. Have you had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Morgaine?"

Constance placed the small cord she had in her hand into a small container on her desk.

Offline Alexander Wu

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2017, 12:01:22 am »
[Ready Room]

Constance was settled in her ready room, speaking with the mess hall manager who had a tray of tea for both of them- including the milk Alex had requested.

"Come in Mr. Wu. Please take a seat. Have you had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Morgaine?"

Constance placed the small cord she had in her hand into a small container on her desk.

[Ready Room]

The relative emptiness of Lafayette's ready room puzzled Alex for a moment, having expected something more lavishly decorated. Most captains had at least one or two eccentricities, if not fish then swords or books.

"Ms Morgaine, it's a pleasure." Alex gave her a warm smile, offering his hand before sitting down. "I apologize, I wasn't aware you were already in a meeting."

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Offline Catrin Maddux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Don't you forget about me.
  • Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2017, 02:45:08 am »
[Cat's Quarters]

After Cat left Ash in the new Mess Hall, she went in search of her quarters. Maybe making the space her own would help her feel more settled. She wandered the halls until she came across her door.

The new rooms assigned to her were a bit more spacious, but the decor was spartan. Luckily her pets, Trip and Archer had already begun making themselves at home. The black cat wove between her legs, purring, as she walked through the rooms. With a few personal touches it could be home again. If that was what she wanted.

Trip trilled and she bent down and picked the tribble up. She set him on her shoulder and he snuggled against her neck. She smiled to herself. Her pets were therapy animals to her as much as the people she helped.

Cat dialed up Bran Maddux, her father, on her comm screen. Within seconds, his bright smiling face and coppery hair was in view.

"Good morning, starshine!" His blue eyes crinkled in the corners at the sight of his daughter.

"Morning Da! Didn't realize the time difference. Sorry if I woke you up."

"Haven't talked to you in a while. Heard a bit of news, that your crew made some discovery about the Borg?"
Bran crossed his arms and looked concerned. He hadn't entirely approved her joining Starfleet, but she was an adult and had to spread her wings.

"Ah well, there isn't much to tell ya that wasn't already on the telly. I don't know enough of the science technobabble anyways." She shifted uncomfortably. She was tired of thinking and talking about the Borg. "How have you been? Gotten any new paintings done?"

"You know I love to talk about my paintings, but that was an obvious subject change. Somethin's bovverin' you." His concerned parent mode intensified. He knew his daughter well, and knew she wanted to talk.

"I'm not bovvered. Really. I'm fine. Everything is fine." Color rose in her face as she protested.

"Is it that pilot you were telling me about? Linden or Leon or something? Do I needta have a man ta man talk with the boyo?"

"DA NO! Leo hasn't done any thing. He's been great. It's me, alright? I'm the problem. It's my... Emotion thing. The empathy stuff. It's been pretty stressful and everything just... I've been having trouble controlling it." She looked down at her hands, feeling much the same as she had as a child. Only instead of breaking a paint brush, it was something in her head that was broken.

"Oh darlin. I knew I shoulda done more for you, to get you trainin with Jalera or her people. Didn't you say there was someone in the Academy that did that sorta thing?"

"I don't need that Woman or her people. If She didn't have time for me then, I don't have any for her now. I'm human, like you Da. That's all."

"Catrin, you are so much more. You're a gift, from the kindness in your heart to your compassion. And like it or not, Jalera is your mother and you have her talent."

She glared at the screen for a while then sighed. He loved her dearly, and he was right.

"If it'll make you happy, Da. I'll give her a call. No guarantees though."

"That's my girl. You might want to try an honest talk with your Leo lad. If he's as decent as you say, I'm sure he'll appreciate it. Now you take care, starshine."

"You too, old man." She stuck her tongue out at him and they ended the call. It was their traditional farewell after all. Maybe it was time to set up a talk with Leo. If that went well, she'd work up the nerve to call... her mother.

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Offline Race Warez

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2017, 03:38:34 am »
[Bridge]

Race was surprised to find himself happy to be back on the bridge of an Intrepid Class starship. After all it was still a small vessel, but maybe the fact that he had somewhat bigger and better quarters helped. Not to mention the fact that so far at least the science labs and personnel were all his responsibility. This gave him a stronger sense of being connected to the ship and crew. The recent events would either result in the crew being torn apart or bonding into a tighter more efficient unit. If those were the choices, he would gladly take the latter.

The science station was new and Race barely had time to add some of his own programming and preferred configurations before it was time to get down to work.

[Computer core room]
=/\= Lieutenant Warez, stand by for alignment check of the homeostatic systems =/\=

Then came the coordination of the gel systems. Unlike pattern enhancers, it wasn't quite as straightforward, from her standpoint, to know when the gel systems would be properly coordinated, unless a diagnostic check was run on the whole system. Perhaps error messages would show up on a diagnostic check if the homeostatic systems were improperly aligned and/or the gel systems were improperly coordinated.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 01:44:37 pm by Race Warez »
[

Offline Ashlynn Ren Morgaine

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2017, 06:25:46 am »
[Ready Room]

"Come in Ms. Morgaine." Constance responded politely to Ash's request for entry.
As the door nonchalantly slid open the Captain had clearly been engaged in some activity as she was stowing a small cord and fluffing the back part of her hair a bit.

"I wanted to thank you for your efforts on the last mission." She said, breaching the subject that was probably on both of their minds.

"Without you this crew and quite possibly the entire Federation would have been at risk." Her tone was as casual and flat as it ever was but a genuine sense of appreciation and gratitude rang through it nonetheless.

She paused, but just for a moment, "That having been said- I'd like to invite you to take on greater responsibilities on this ship. We are in need of a morale officer. Someone to oversee the hospitality aspects of our ship and entertainment needs of our crew. Is that something you'd be interested in?"

[Ready Room]

Ash entered the room and set the tray on the table before turning back to Constance. Her head cocked to the side slightly as the Captain fussed with her hair, (truth be told, she couldn't think of any time that she had seen Constance Lafayette fixing her hair), but she didn't have time to dwell on the matter as Constance rarely 'beat around the bush.'

In the back of her mind, Ash was aware of the fact that her jaw had physically dropped open as the Captain was speaking, but she really couldn't bring herself to care. "Captain, really... I mean - I didn't - I'm no hero. There's no need to be thanking me."

And the shock didn't stop there. "Morale officer? Are you - are you sure? I... don't know if I deserve it, but I am interested. I want to help where I can." She had no idea what she was getting into, but, before she could voice her questions, another officer entered the room.

[Ready Room]

The relative emptiness of Lafayette's ready room puzzled Alex for a moment, having expected something more lavishly decorated. Most captains had at least one or two eccentricities, if not fish then swords or books.

"Ms Morgaine, it's a pleasure." Alex gave her a warm smile, offering his hand before sitting down. "I apologize, I wasn't aware you were already in a meeting."

Ash extended her own hand in greeting and offered a shy smile to the man. "The pleasure is mine, sir. And don't worry, I'm just here to deliver the tea. Captain Lafayette and I can catch up later. Besides, the new mess hall is in dire need of someone to make a mess in it, so I should probably head back." She looked to Constance for approval, then gave both her and Mr. Wu a nod before sliding out of the room and heading back towards the mess hall.

Offline Savar Dorran

• Approved Applicants
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2017, 06:52:04 am »
[Savar's Quarters]

Savar found himself at a loose end. He'd got his quarters squared away and fresh uniform on and having discovered whoever was the Chief Engineer was on the bridge, he realised he couldn't exactly report in. This however lead naturally into a second realization that he was not technically as yet on duty, due to not being received into active duty at a new posting by the department head or higher. Which lead even more tenuously, or perhaps tenaciously, to a third realization that this was a new ship that as yet remained unchristened by him: whilst off duty an initiation of synthehol couldn't hurt, as well as some socialization with a new crew.

[Mess Hall]

With such a firmament of logical thinking lodged in his mind, he made his way to the mess hall, smirking as he called out his destination in the turbolift. Had he known anyone aboard (aside from Captain Lafayette of course) he would have waited to drink in the ship with them. As it was however, he did not. And being as such he wouldn't wait. Striking as the iron was hot he passed into the mess hall as the doors slid open with their hushed hiss, and he found himself in an empty mess hall. He sighed a little and slipped into a seat at the counter, before shrugging and instructing the computer to play some mid-tempo swing. Not too mellow but not too jaunty. With no one there to argue he upped the volume a little and sat, drumming his fingers in time as he eyed the shelves of synthetic liquor.

After a minute or two of deliberation he exhaled a laugh and wondered what the mess-manager might keep below the bar. 'Given that this is a simple shakedown and I'm off duty' he mused internally 'One shot of something stronger couldn't hurt, could it?' he smirked visibly to himself. Besides, it would mean more to the ship that way, what with it risking itself for the crew, the least he could do was give his liver a little surprise in return. Being a tall man, he didn't feel the need to leave his seat, and rather stood on the stool's footrest and laid his abdomen on the bar as he reached over to open a cupboard and assess its contents.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 08:50:26 pm by Savar Dorran »

Offline Anastasia Volzhin

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2017, 04:25:19 pm »
[Computer core room]

[Bridge]

If only low-level diagnostic checks could be run, there may be problems that could be left undetected: sometimes problems could arise because of something obscure, and such low-level checks are only looking out for the most common problems. Once said low-level diagnostic checks are run, she was relieved to see that at least the common problems are ruled out with respect to the homeostatic systems. Now, on to the coordination of the gel systems, I guess, she thought, while the low-level homeostatic checks provided her with the assurance that there would be no problems from those arising in the next few days based on those. But the computer queries WILL be processed a lot more efficiently if the gel pack neural network was properly coordinated. And yet the key to actually ensure proper coordination was the ODN, or optical data network.

Offline Alexander Wu

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2017, 04:53:53 pm »
[Ready Room]

Ash extended her own hand in greeting and offered a shy smile to the man. "The pleasure is mine, sir. And don't worry, I'm just here to deliver the tea. Captain Lafayette and I can catch up later. Besides, the new mess hall is in dire need of someone to make a mess in it, so I should probably head back." She looked to Constance for approval, then gave both her and Mr. Wu a nod before sliding out of the room and heading back towards the mess hall.

[Ready Room]

Alex chuckled softly at her banter, nodding back as she left. Turning towards the Captain again, his smile faded somewhat. "Thank you for seeing me on such short notice. If I may be frank, ma'am, I'm relatively surprised that you've accepted me onboard so readily. Most command level officers would be suspicious, if not outright hostile, to someone from JAG being dropped in their laps without so much as a notice. At least I know I would've been."

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2017, 05:20:09 pm »
[Ready Room] She explained with a calculated nod.

Her tone was a little more informal but she still composed herself like the stoic Captain she was.

She explained,

Then, she paused as if to decide something and when she spoke again her voice was a little lower- more critical.

"That is, of course, unless you have some other

She really hoped it wasn't one of those- she didn't mind oversight but she also didn't like someone throwing sand into the lubricant of her well-oiled machine.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles