NASA Discovers 7 Earth-Like Planets

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, February 27, 2017, 04:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

I know this is old news, but we haven't talked about it yet. NASA has discovered 7 exoplanets orbiting a star in a faraway solar system. Three of them are in the habitable zone, making them effectively prime candidates for alien habitation:

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-telescope-reveals-largest-batch-of-earth-size-habitable-zone-planets-around/

The TRAPPIST system in the Aquarius constellation. Awesome, right?!

Catrin Maddux

Can I move there? Aliens have to be better than most of the people on Earth.  :P

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Leonard T. Scott

Sounds like we could have a new member of the Federation lol. I recommend a species similar to Admiral Ackbar's so we have a good source for pictures, etc.

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Catrin Maddux

Quote from: Leonard T. Scott on February 27, 2017, 05:34:20 PM

Sounds like we could have a new member of the Federation lol. I recommend a species similar to Admiral Ackbar's so we have a good source for pictures, etc.

Because it's a Trap?

Leonard T. Scott

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Malcolm Adeyemi

I find it funny how this was discovered by Belgians, and its named after beer!

Catrin Maddux

If I was gonna name a planet it would be cooler than beer.

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: Catrin Maddux on February 28, 2017, 05:31:58 PM

If I was gonna name a planet it would be cooler than beer.

Hoth. I want one of them to be named Hoth.

That's cool, right?

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.