Monthly Crew Feedback

Started by Leonard T. Scott, February 27, 2017, 02:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leonard T. Scott

Hey all, it's that time of month again. If you have any issues that you feel need addressed, please let me know through PM. You all have done a great job. Keep it up.

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Malcolm Adeyemi

No issues here from your guest star! Allow me to take this chance to pass along to Constance, James, and Leo how much I truly appreciated your letting me post on your ship for February.

Leonard T. Scott

Quote from: Luke Stafford on February 27, 2017, 02:56:16 PM

No issues here from your guest star! Allow me to take this chance to pass along to Constance, James, and Leo how much I truly appreciated your letting me post on your ship for February.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we've enjoyed having you back!

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Catrin Maddux

Quote from: Luke Stafford on February 27, 2017, 02:56:16 PM

Totally not planning to keep you captive with us or anything. *shifty eyes*

You already know my thoughts on everything Leo :3

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.