Author Topic: Personal Log - Steven Black  (Read 603 times)

Offline Christian Grix

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Guess Who Just Got Back Today!
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Personal Log - Steven Black
« on: February 24, 2017, 07:37:08 am »
log entry 1 - SFI eyes only authorisation Zulu echo delta 769 Alpha

We arrived at Columbus a day ahead of schedule and remained cloaked watching the coming and going of all the ships. I expect this to be a busy posting especially with some members of the station crew, not I may add in a bad way but from what I have read they don't always follow the rule book to the letter, which suits me fine.

My team of 4 is headed up by Natalya  Simonova a brilliantl young operative that people often underestimate because of her looks, personally I know she can be as deadly as she is beautiful and is the one person I trust completely.

One other thing I find interesting on the station is the fact JAG are based here which means we will need to make sure we act correctly and make sure people understand we are not Section 31 and are on the same side even if sometimes we use more covert practices to get results.

On a personal note, I look forward to hopefully bumping into some old friends and acquaintances as it has been far too long since I saw them.

==End log and encrypt==

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles