One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor [Kali]

Started by Jettis Jyur, February 24, 2017, 03:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kali Reyes

[Main Lounge]

Kali coquettishly swiveled her shoulders back like some kind of debutante. "I'm gonna tell him," she said, grinning. "Gonna waltz up to the Captain's Quarters right now, if you want." It was a great idea right now - not so much later though.

His question made her shrug and twist back to her drink. She swirled the sunlight concoction with her stirrer. "Rough? I don't know. This is why I try to keep things simple. No strings. Because you start missing the thing that's been attached to you and then plop! He's gone and got transferred to another ship! And I'm a very high maintenance woman, not gonna lie. You get lonely. Bed gets too big. Shore leaves far and in-between. You try to be responsible, mature. I'm neither those things."

But by hell was she making a giant effort of it. Flirts and offers came at her left and right, but she's been pretty flighty from them. But then she sometimes wonders if he's doing the same. It was very distressing to free spirited girls like her.

Jettis Jyur

[Main Lounge]

"Do it." Jettis regretted the dare the moment it left his mouth. He knew, for a fact, that she would do it. He could only hope that he would just assume she was drunk and had no idea what she was talking about.

Steepling his fingers, he listened as she ranted, resonating with it far more than he thought he should. Nodding, he shot her another small smirk, cocking his head to the side. "Hey, if you can do it, anyone can. I think everyone knows you're not mature or responsible." Dropping his arms to rest them on the counter, he sighed picking up the now-empty glass that had contained his concoction of a drink.
"To drinking until you don't even know what you're missing." He toasted, chuckling humourlessly. Sure, space was glamorous and all, but it did get lonely. A lot. All of the time.

Kali Reyes

[Main Lounge]

"Heeeeey!" Kali said thickly in toast. The Cardassian Sunrise went down without a hitch, which made her want to a pursue a heavier drink. Any previous thoughts of curbing her alcoholism kind of left the ship along with a certain crewman. "I'm gonna tell the Cap, don't think I won't." How would Captain Briggs fare to find two of his officers banging on his door during late shift? The idea was kind of hilarious.

Jettis Jyur

Quote from: Kali Reyes on March 06, 2017, 01:30:42 AM

[Main Lounge]

"Heeeeey!" Kali said thickly in toast. The Cardassian Sunrise went down without a hitch, which made her want to a pursue a heavier drink. Any previous thoughts of curbing her alcoholism kind of left the ship along with a certain crewman. "I'm gonna tell the Cap, don't think I won't." How would Captain Briggs fare to find two of his officers banging on his door during late shift? The idea was kind of hilarious.

[Main Lounge]

"Do it," he dared again, still regretting the boldness the drinks had granted him. But that voice faded more and more, as he meet Kali's eyes in a staredown, half-smile perched on his lips. "I'll bet you in latinum that he'll never believe you. Especially if he knows we just came from the Lounge." He was just digging himself deeper and deeper into this hole - no, into this canyon he had created. Hell, he could ring the Captain up right now to tell him, although he wasn't sure which the Commander would find most annoying - his two officers ringing him on his combadge, or his two officers physically coming to his room to tell him something utterly unrelated to anything of importance.

Kali Reyes

[Main Lounge]

The great (and not-so-great) thing about liquor is that you can either go kahunas to the wall with ridiculous planning like banging on the Captain's door during third shift, or exchange it for some other idea and be none the wiser.

Kali's decision was made the moment Jettis bet latinum on it. She got up from her seat and slurred. "Don't think I won't... I will!" She almost tripped going down the step and laughed.

Jettis Jyur

[Main Lounge]

Jettis snorted at Kali's attempt, both at speaking, and walking. "Good luck! You won't even be able to make it to the Turbolift!" He scoffed, getting up nontheless. If she was even going to try to stumble her way there, he wanted to see it.
He himself was feeling off balance, but like hell he was going to copy Kali's mistake. So he swaggered down the step as if he hadn't drank at all, although it did take a bit more effort. Spreading his arms out in a 'well?' manner, he nodded his head toward the Turbolift. What was only a quick stride down the hallway was now miles, with an alcohol-addled brain.

"V'hatcha vvaiting for?" He taunted further in a purposefully heavy German accent, attracting the attention of a couple ensigns, whose expressions varied from holding back hysterical laughter, to downright concern and amusement.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.