Family Visit(Ser&Zuriel)

Started by Zuriel Soreka, February 24, 2017, 12:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ser Conley

"Good, I was hope to surprise them.  If your wife knows, then sahiba would probably know too."  He was bouncing in his seat a little, as he brought the craft down in a prefect ten point landing.   He was out of his seat and next to the door controls. In less time than it took him to say.

"Are you coming?"

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Zuriel Soreka

[El-Auria prime]

Zuriel turned around and looked at the excited human, "Dude did you just float over there?" Zuriel jested as he took off his long jacket,  and draped it over his bag. letting his hair out he followed Ser out of the shuttle. The star of the system was blinding to a person who had been on a ice covered world so long, Zuriel did not fight it. Zuriel slowly closed his eyes, while he let the fresh breeze rush across his face and through his hair, no matter how many times he made the trip to and from the planet he was grateful, there was a time when this was only a dream.

Rushing off of the landing pad Zuriel quickly made his way down the steps and around the structure, running into the water he could do nothing but yell, and laugh. Dunking his head into the water Zuriel got himself reacquainted with home. Once he surfaced he breathed heavily as he again put his face to the sky, Zuriel was home.

Once he got himself together and collected his things, he made his way back up the shore to Ser, "I'm filthy, I'll use one of the public houses and clean myself up and put on my uniform, I wont be long." The El-Aurian said while he shouldered his bag.
Zuriel made sure he was presentable, it was odd to see himself back in uniform but, it was undeniable, it fit him perfectly. Tossing his old things he made his way back to where he met Ser in a short time, "It's a beautiful day as always, what do you say we just walk there, it not too far, you remember don't you, the field toward those mountain marks the boundaries to our families land. I promise no history lessons on the way there."

Ser Conley

[El-Auria prime]

"You can give as much history as you want."  Ser as he got up from his seat.  "It will pass the time."

Ser had no bags, he didn't bring anything of note his him accept a novel for the trip. So move to wall next Zuriel.

"I probably got just a fifth of it from Sahiba."

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Zuriel Soreka

[El-Auria Prime]

"Yeah you pick up a lot of fun facts when you are around for so long, i suppose you will just to cope with that. Lucky for you El-Aurians tend to listen more than rant." Zuriel replied as the duo set off down the road.

"Thank you for saving us, no matter what he says Luke started that, I was just drinking a beer." Zuriel said quite seriously. As the two officers walked on, they could start to see the two houses of their family in the distance, they were close, no more that a hundred meters from each other, and both were built in spire heavy building style of the El-Aurians, the walls were being graced by flowering vines they had deliberately been planted, they crossed a small bridge over a whispering creek which served as a border to a large open field on the other side, various animals  flew or crawled by, some were of earth,and others where native to the old El-Aurian homeworld.

"Starfleet was indispensable in making our new homeworld happen, they really went out of their way, we really cant thank you enough, I'm told the our numbers in the rank of the fleet have even grown, it is a very good sign, we are exploring again." Zuriel laughed as he hopped a from rock to rock down he road, "Ahh here we are, home sweet home." Zuriel said grinning brightly.

Ser Conley

Ser had to stop himself from running off to see his family.  The house was so close.  His heart pounded with the effort it took to still.   He look to at Zuriel smiling.

"Let's get going."  As he walk towards the house, he openned his mind as much as he could.

"Little one, I'm home." he thought.

Zuriel Soreka

It was not long after Zuriel heard Ser called out for his daughter that the tall grass in front of them started to part closer to the ground, Dima had grown so much since he had last seen her. She had the complection and long hair of his blood line, but curls and eyes that clearly cam from Sir. The child was beautiful addition to the family, as was Ser himself.

The next to pop into view were Zuriel's own children, Avigail and Adonia sprinted toward their father, and they did not stop, tackling to him to the ground. "Your home!" Avi yelled out as the three greeted each other. She could have not been more right.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.