Welcome Back - Steven Black

Started by Kirok, February 23, 2017, 07:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Fleeters,

I am very happy to announce that Steven Black has returned to Shadow Fleet!

Steven was originally with us back in 2014 and may be better know as his alt, Christian Grix.

Grix was a great character who gave a lot of himself while he was here at SF.  He was even part of the leadership team at one point.  Sadly, he got wrongly accused of being involved with the IP Banning and site date deletion that occurred last April.

As we recently came to find, Grix had nothing to do with that.  In fact, he had been attempting to play the peacemaker between the various parties involved.  Thus, has been cleared of any wrong doing.

As such, we are welcoming him back with open arms!

Steven has been assigned to Columbus as the Chief Intelligence Officer.

Please help me welcome him back.

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Leonard T. Scott

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Kira Wyman

Welcome back to the site!

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

Zuriel Soreka

Ser Conley

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Lena Atwood

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.ââ,¬â€ Leonardo Da Vinci

Sir Lena of House Atwood, Grand Marshall of Hospitality

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Christian Grix

Thank You all and also to Kirok for the kind words and offer to return.

I'm not saying Grix is dead and may return in the future, but Black may prove familiar at times as there was a lot of myself in Grix.

T'Prina

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Julia Rellek

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Alexander Wu

Welcome back to ShadowFleet, Ian.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

James A. Hawke

Welcome Back, Ian!!! Good to see you back.

Click on the Badge to see bio

T'Ra Jones

I was gonna say I don't recognize the name, but nvm!

Good to have you back! :D

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.