Cold Call (Closed, Zuriel Only)

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, February 21, 2017, 06:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuriel Soreka

[Tavern]

By the time Luke yelled out to him Zuriel was straddling the biggest guy in the room and was slamming his head into the ground, it was not working however, this one was pretty big and was not giving up. "No really." Zuriel sputtered as a man came from be hind him and put him in a choke hold. Zuriel yanked his arm to free his air way, stepped his left leg around the attacker and dropped his weight, and with an elbow to the side of the head sent the man to the ground."

"Luke if your gonna call someone now would be the friggin time!" Zuirel said he himself put someone in a head lock as he kicked them in the chest "It good to be back!" He screamed out randomly as the brawl continued.

Malcolm Adeyemi

[Tavern]

Stafford was indisposed at the moment. An Andorian was taking advantage of his being prone, and had put him on what earth would be called a camel clutch. It was excruciatingly painful.

Somehow, he found his commbadge where he had left it, in his coat pocket. The strength of the wrestling hold suddenly increased as the Andorian thought he was going for a weapon.

"=/\=Stafford to Conley=/\=", he managed to croak out as his vision started to cloud over in black and red. "=/\=If you're still out there we need help!=/\="

Ser Conley

Quote from: Luke Stafford on February 23, 2017, 07:46:24 PM

"=/\=Stafford to Conley=/\=", he managed to croak out as his vision started to cloud over in black and red. "=/\=If you're still out there we need help!=/\="

"Oh, Luke doesn't sound good."

Ser turned on the ships transporter and got a lock on Luke and the one they came to get.    He activated it and waited for the two to materialize.  Luke was on the ground, and Zuriel looked like he had someone in a head lock.   Both bloodied.

"What the hell happen?"  He said, he turned to back to the console.  From the look of things they need to make a quick escape.

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Zuriel Soreka

Quote from: Ser Conley on February 23, 2017, 08:01:17 PM

"Oh, Luke doesn't sound good."

Ser turned on the ships transporter and got a lock on Luke and the one they came to get.    He activated it and waited for the two to materialize.  Luke was on the ground, and Zuriel looked like he had someone in a head lock.   Both bloodied.

"What the hell happen?"  He said, he turned to back to the console.  From the look of things they need to make a quick escape.

Zuriel materialized scream shaking an invisible neck, once he realized where he was, he fixed his hair and tried as best he could to regain his composure "Luke and I just upheld the directive of starfleet, to seek out and experience new cultures, as you can see we are slaves to our work."

"There is my brother in law!" Zuriel blood, dirt and all moved toward Ser to give him a firm hug. "I haven't seen you in ages, you never visit." Zuriel said as he noticed a print of blood left on the officers commbage. Zuriel sheepishly wiped it off with a cloth, and mouthed the words 'sorry'.

Malcolm Adeyemi

[Shuttle]

Stafford's body, it seemed, was frozen in the receiving position of a camel clutch. Once he realized his spine was no longer under pressure, he relaxed. He put a hand on Soreka's shoulder, pulling himself to his feet. His face was flushed red. Fists, the broken edges of glass and wood had all gouged and nicked him in various places. He was more tired than he'd ever been in his life.

"I was meeting with our mutual friend here, trying to convince him that Starfleet needs him," Stafford commented, immediately sitting down on the shuttle's bench. "Now, after that display, I am not so sure. Zuriel, don't apply for a job with the diplomatic corps."

Ser Conley

Before he knew Ser was in a back breaking hug, Manage to get out a breathless "Good to see you too."   Zuriel let him go, then looked down at Ser's clothes.

"What's a little blood between family."  The turned back to the controls.

"We need to get out of here.  The Andorian authorities don't like unauthorized transports.  If we're lucky, they'll just tie us up in  bureaucratic tape for a few weeks.  If we not..." Ser did want to complete the thought.

Few minutes later they were out of the system and Ser turned to Luke half smiling.

"Just stay with the runabout Ser.  We need to keep a low profile.  I knew this would happen."

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Malcolm Adeyemi

[Shuttle]

"By all means, lieutenant," Stafford said back smoothly. He hadn't known that Soreka and Conley were family. But then again Starfleet was a big place.

"I'd offer to help pilot, but I've got two experts here, so I believe I'll sit back and enjoy the ride." The captain said. He stood, and winced. The pain in his hip needed some numbing, and quickly. "Anyone like a drink while we make our escape?"

Zuriel Soreka

[shuttle]

Zuriel patted Ser on the back and sat himself in the copilot seat, "Don't worry Captain, you are in very good hands, flying is a family business."

"But where are we going, where is the fleet stationed these days?" Zuriel inquired as he checked the systems of the runabout.

Ser Conley

"Easy enough, our first stop is Starbase Columbus.  We have to drop off the captain here.  Then your coming with me to the Discovery."  Ser looked at the blood on Zuriel and smiled.

"I guess the Captain didn't have time to give you the details."

Malcolm Adeyemi

[Shuttle]

"I did not." Stafford was by the replicator, tinkling a glass full of good old fashioned human whiskey on the rocks. It was synthehol, but after the first sip he still felt it did him some good. "Please fill in Zuriel, lieutenant. Let him know the lay of the land, as it were."

Zuriel Soreka

"The Discovery already has a flight control officer, and a good one." Zuriel said turning to Ser and Luke, "What on earth if you excuse my phrasing could I do on that old bird?"

Ser Conley

Quote from: Zuriel Soreka on February 23, 2017, 09:19:42 PM

"The Discovery already has a flight control officer, and a good one." Zuriel said turning to Ser and Luke, "What on earth if you excuse my phrasing could I do on that old bird?"

"Chief TIC Officer."  Ser said turning back to the controls for a second.   No one had given pursuit.  He turned back to zuriel.

"There also the second officer position available, but you have to talk to the Captain about that.  I mean Captain Briggs"

Zuriel Soreka

"Well lets not get to hasty, I'm not even in uniform yet, and by the stars I smell like whale blubber." Zuriel chuckled as he walked over to the synthesizer, he ordered himself a whiskey sour and took a swig. "uggh, This is nothing like the real thing but by the stars if I don't miss good federation synthahol."

"I'll need to pickup my things on El-Auria prime Ser, after we drop off the captain." Zuriel said slyly.

Ser Conley

Sahiba was holding their little girl at their house on El-Auria prime.  Dima smiling sadly.  He told her that was the last image he wanted of them.  So he know he'd always had a home to come back too.  At one time he thought it was the Discovery, now he knew it was wherever they were.

"Yeah, sounds good." Ser said his voice a little lighter.  "Alright  gentlemen, Buckel in, the trip to starbase Columbus  will be a good five hours.  I'll try to make smooth as possible."

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.