Author Topic: Featured Mission with NX Class Ship the USS Lexington  (Read 916 times)

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Featured Mission with NX Class Ship the USS Lexington
« on: February 19, 2017, 01:20:03 am »
Fleeters,

The new featured mission just went live minutes ago.

As has been mentioned, it will feature an NX Class Ship.

The year is 2156, just after the Enterprise years.

The sign up sheet is up!

Happy gaming,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline James A. Hawke

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • James A. Hawke
  • Three year award Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded to any commanding officer who takes command of two or more starships. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Featured Mission with NX Class Ship the USS Lexington
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 04:30:07 am »
The Sign up is Up and there are a lot of good slots !!!!

Click on the Badge to see bio

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 07:11:32 am »
It's almost kinda eerie. I just started rereading my Enterprise book about the Romulans wars.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 07:22:47 am »
Just curious, what are the limits for this? Can anyone join or only those qualified for a second character? Do players make alternate versions of standard characters, or make new characters?
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Offline James H. Hawk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 07:55:19 am »
Just curious, what are the limits for this? Can anyone join or only those qualified for a second character? Do players make alternate versions of standard characters, or make new characters?

Anyone can join. As for the second but, it varies depending on what the featured SIMM is. I think this one is new characters as it's set in 2156 but Dylan's running it so I may be wrong.

You'd make a good MACO!

EDIT: This might help: http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,7553.0.html
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 07:57:42 am by James H. Hawk »

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 10:36:35 pm »
It's almost kinda eerie. I just started rereading my Enterprise book about the Romulans wars.

Feel free to join us then. It's like fate or something lol

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2017, 10:39:57 pm »

Join! We already have two antagonistic Vulcans, why not make it three!!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles