Author Topic: In another life. (Open to all)  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Ser Conley

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
In another life. (Open to all)
« on: February 12, 2017, 08:32:27 pm »
As brigs went, Ser thought the discovery's had a charm to it.  He sat customary bed given to all the guest who stay here.   It was comfy, not too hard, not too soft.  The lights weren't overly bright lighting you find in most brigs.  Something you could read a good book too.  If they gave their guest PADDs.

And he got three squares meals a day, with a wide array of chooses.  He thought about the roast beaf sandwich he just ate.  Lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, provolone cheese, and hold the onions.  The bun had been toasted and the meat slightly cooked.  Just way he like it. 

All in all, the Discovery brig was a nice little spot.  Oh nothing like the facilities on earth.  That was a palace compared to some of the places he stayed, But the Discovery brig had its charms.

"Too bad I couldn't stay long." he thought.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 08:35:54 pm by Ser Conley »

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: In another life. (Open to all)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 05:32:21 am »
[brig]
The brig swooshed open as a small, little black cat came prodding in. It ran the room. The cat looked up to the man. Its yellow-green eyes stared at him. If it could speak it would say, you. You don't look familiar.

[jeffery tubes]

D'Vid was on all fours in the jeffery tube. He sighed as that four legged fur ball scooted right down the tunnel, and taking a sharp right. So he crawled after it. Nobody would believe the story of a cat. He knew it had to belong a crew member, but he was not sure who. He was being a good crew member to go after it. Even the computer was failing reading the feline.

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Offline Ser Conley

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 05:32:14 am »
[brig]
The brig swooshed open as a small, little black cat came prodding in. It ran the room. The cat looked up to the man. Its yellow-green eyes stared at him. If it could speak it would say, you. You don't look familiar.

[jeffery tubes]

D'Vid was on all fours in the jeffery tube. He sighed as that four legged fur ball scooted right down the tunnel, and taking a sharp right. So he crawled after it. Nobody would believe the story of a cat. He knew it had to belong a crew member, but he was not sure who. He was being a good crew member to go after it. Even the computer was failing reading the feline.

[brig]
A furry four leg creature walk right up to the containment field, and stared at Ser. 

"And how do you do my little friend.  Sorry little buddy I don't have milk for you.  But if you can wait a minute..." Ser got out before he was rudely interrupt.

"Hey what are you doing step away from... hey little buddy, where did you come from."  Said the security officer.   He'd walked over and picked up the cat and stood in front of Ser's Cell.   

"Ooh, I won't do that if I were you."   Ser said.

"Yeah, and why not?"  A smirk play across lips. 

"Really, you go with that old line." Ser said sounding a little bit disgusted. 

"What?" Said the officer.   

"I wasn't talking to you." Ser shaking his head.  The Officer pet the cat to fill in the awkward moment then remember why he was there. 

"Hey, step back." He said.

"I can't." Ser replied. 

"Why?" Asked the officer confused again.

"Because..." Ser said then the brig went black.  For a second, nothing happen.  Then the sound of struggling and a cat screaming filled the brig.  When the lights came back Ser had the officer in a headlock passed out.  He dropped him on the floor and moved over to the brig controls.   He trapped a few keys and his old cell's containment field dropped.  He place the man inside and lock him up.

"Told you." He said to the unconscious body.  "With your hands full it was easier to take you down."  The cat had walk up to him and started rubbing on his leg.  He pick the cat up in his arms. 

"Hey there cutie, you want to come with me a little ways?  Come on let's go."  Ser said in embarrassing cat lovers voice.

"Oh, shut up." Ser said, before exiting the brig. 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 05:34:37 am by Ser Conley »

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 06:54:48 am »
[door way of brig and corridor from brig]

Ser did not noticed the door opened to the brig. D'Vid figured the little feline had dashed in the brig.

"Hey there cutie, you want to come with me a little ways?  Come on let's go."

D'Vid leaned on the door and he had crossed his arms across his chest. The man made it easy for D'Vid to get him off guard. He had a big smile on his face. "I know I am cute. Oh. A date?" he played with the escape prisoner. Not sure, but he had to play it out. "Sorry, I am here to get that cat."

The cat meowed cause the El-Aurian was not sure the escape person was saying it to him in person.

"Oh, shut up." Ser said, before exiting the brig.

D'Vid was feeling little oozy in the stomach cause he was not sure why he was here. All he knew this man was someone he had to mingle with. Heck he could only recall he was after a cat.

It was best to ask questions or work the information out. "Is this your cat?" he asked. Not the right question, but it was anything but be better then nothing.

ooc have no clue what's going on. D'Vid will feel he's out time placement

« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 06:56:24 am by D'Vid »

Offline Ser Conley

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 04:01:53 am »
[door way of brig and corridor from brig]

Ser did not noticed the door opened to the brig. D'Vid figured the little feline had dashed in the brig.

D'Vid leaned on the door and he had crossed his arms across his chest. The man made it easy for D'Vid to get him off guard. He had a big smile on his face. "I know I am cute. Oh. A date?" he played with the escape prisoner. Not sure, but he had to play it out. "Sorry, I am here to get that cat."

The cat meowed cause the El-Aurian was not sure the escape person was saying it to him in person.

D'Vid was feeling little oozy in the stomach cause he was not sure why he was here. All he knew this man was someone he had to mingle with. Heck he could only recall he was after a cat.

It was best to ask questions or work the information out. "Is this your cat?" he asked. Not the right question, but it was anything but be better then nothing.

ooc have no clue what's going on. D'Vid will feel he's out time placement

Ser turn stopped in his tracks, final noticing the new person in the room.  He didn't even show a hint of his surprise. 

"Oh no.   This little guy just waltzed right in here like he own the place.   I really like him though.   He's got some gile. Shame I can't keep him. Here you go."  He said as he placed the cat into the Man's arms. 

"Make sure he gets back safe."  And walked passed him out of the brig.   

OOC:  in my last post I was playing Ser knows he's a character in a story that were the odd comments come from.   Or Ser could just be crazy.   Heh heh

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 04:40:08 am »

Offline Ser Conley

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 05:02:58 am »
"Ok now what 'Genius'." Ser said as he turned, and ran down the corridor.  He was still five decks below where they were keeping the  prototype bio molecular interface chip. 

"The what?"  Ser said slowing down a little.  "You have me brake in here to get some stupid chip?" 

A chip he was procuring for a Ferangi blacket market trader.   The deal was he gets him the chip, Ser gets a thousand bars of gold pressed laitnum. 

"Oh never mind."  Ser packed up his pace.  Turned a right at an intersection.  Ser started pulling pieces off of his clothing.  One  component form his belt another from his collar tips.   So he had  Assembled a small personal cloaking device.  Highly illegal and Dangerous.  But so far Ser had been disintegrate once.  And desperate times call for desperate measures.  So Ser actived the small device and waited for the man to come around the corner. 

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 05:14:39 am »
[Corridor]

The man seemed to be off his own world. He had not clue why he was locked up. He had not remembered seeing him. The one thing he knew for sure was he was NOT a Q. Those guys you can feel them when they are near by. Like a pin in the soul feeling.

D'Vid got to the intersection. He had the phaser pointing out. The person was gone. The El-Aurian stopped in his position. He was licking his lower lip as he was trying to listen for any sound. He had hunted for many years on Earth.

He was trying to use his gut to feel the person. Cause there was no jeffery tubes for the person to run into. There was no way he was on the ceiling. He could not have transported out. The sound of the technology would have been heard.

Offline Ser Conley

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 05:47:00 am »
Ser stood stock still.  He lower his breathing rate to a long slow pull in, and breathe out.  Almost no sound escape him at all.   Something told him to wait.  The way the man moved.  The way he cocked head, as he listen for a sound any sound.  He was better than Ser  originally thought.  He needed to becare.  But he had only a thirty seconds before the cloaking device would separate all of his atoms and the entire section of the ship.   He didn't want or need anyone to die, especially himself. 

He had to think of something fast.  What he need was a distraction, and not half a second after the thought left his head, the cat turn the corner of the intersection and rubbed up against the other mans leg. 

"Ok, that was pretty good." thought Ser. 
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 05:50:35 am by Ser Conley »

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2017, 06:25:15 am »
The air was deafening quiet. So quiet he could hear his own heart beat. He even swear he could hear his own blood flowing through his ears. His own breathe could be heard. Even he was taking very slow and calm breathes. His brown eyes was looking around slowly.

The El-Aurian felt something rub up against his ankle. D'Vid brown eyes had looked down at the cat. The cat was wanting attention. The El-Aurian was doing his best to ignore the cat, but it was wanting companionship.

D'Vid had decided he was going to head down one corridor. His heart said the direction he was facing....

The Turbo lift door opened as a Security guard came charging out. He stopped as he saw D'vid looking down a corridor. The guard was puzzled of the man was standing still.

D'Vid held a his hand up in the air. He signaled the Security guard to hold his post. The hand signals he had used when he had hunted with his relative on Earth. The Security guard understood the signals, but not the right ones. But it did work.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles