LCARS 47 Crew DB

Started by Dylan Torngate, February 11, 2017, 03:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Torngate

Hello Athena!

With 10 active crewmembers and 10 slots in a program I'm using, I have an idea.

There is a program (a very good one) called LCARS47. It's sort of an LCARS emulation software with a bunch of hidden features, etc, et al.

One such feature is crew databases. My skin on LCARS47 is an intrepid class, and I can have up to 10 crewmen in the databse. It's pretty simple and I'd love to share screenshots of it with you all.

Here's what I need:

Character Full Name

Character Date of Birth (I will convert to uniform stardate)

Security ID code (consisting of: ###-###-AA-### where A can be any letter)

Character Race

Rank

and a brief bio about the character,

and

one specific job that they hold on the ship!

Pretty simple, right?

Feel free to participate if you want!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Catrin Maddux

Character Full Name
Catrin Serena Maddux

Character Date of Birth
October 24, 2372

Security ID code
626-813-HY-103

Character Race
Human/Betazoid Hybrid

Rank
Lt (JG)

Brief bio:
Catrin joined Starfleet to see more of the universe than the small artisan colony she had grown up in. She does her best to be helpful in any given situation, but tends to stumble into trouble. She cares deeply for her friends and a certain helmsman.

Job: Ship's Counselor

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Leonard T. Scott

Character Full Name:
Leonard Tiberius Scott

Character Date of Birth (I will convert to uniform stardate):
7/17/2372

Security ID code (consisting of: ###-###-AA-### where A can be any letter):
475-219-LS-768

Character Race:
Human

Lieutenant, junior grade

Brief Bio:
Leonard grew up in a small town outside of Edinburgh. He had grown up with stories of his great-great uncle Montgomery Scott. It was those stories that inspired him to join Starfleet. His path was different however. He didn't want to be bothered by working with the engines of a starship. He wanted to see what was happening first hand. He chose flight control for that very reason. His first real assignment was on board the Athena where he met his love Cat.

Job:
Chief Flight Control Officer

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

James Carter

Character Full Name:

James William Carter

Character Date of Birth:

December 23rd, 2366

Security ID code:

094-231-MA-161

Character Race:

Human

Commander

Bio:

Shaped by a rough childhood in Liverpool James grew to be fearless and caring to a fault. With time in a privatized espionage agency under his belt Carter moved on to Starfleet in his mid-twenties.

Job:

First Officer

EDITED BIO:

James grew up in Liverpool, England and lived there a significant portion of his life. Due to extreme circumstances his mother died giving birth to him, leaving James in the care of his grief struck father Grant. Instead of dealing with his grief, Grant resorted to abusing James before finally enlisting in Star Fleet leaving an eleven year old James in the care of his mother's parents. While James would eventually forgive his father, he lived most of his young adult life in resentment of him for the way he raised him.

Finding himself both drawn to protect people as well as repulsed by Star Fleet because of his father an eighteen year old James joins MI-6 as a code-breaker as well as field operative, where he spent most of his early adult life. A routine mission put James on board a Starbase just outside of Sol where he reconnected with his father, a soon-to-be retired Admiral aboard the base. Forced to stay at the station for a week he decided to attempt to put their past behind them and try to move forward and forgive him.

After finally returning home, the young Welsh man spent one more year with MI-6 before enrolling in Star Fleet Academy with encouragement from his father.

Race Warez

Character Full Name
Race Warez

Character Date of Birth
June 23, 2367

Security ID code (consisting of: ###-###-AA-### where A can be any letter)
349-349-AA-838

Character Race
Human

Rank
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

brief bio
Heir to a rich ranching empire on Earth, Race (and his father) hope he can expand the family business to the stars.

Job on Athena
Acting Chief of Science

[

Daniel Shepard

Character Full Name
Daniel Shepard

Character Date of Birth
March 21st, 2366

Security ID code
578-239-DS-276

Character Race
Human

Rank
Cadet

Bio:
Son of a military officer that has many generations invested into Starfleet. Daniel hopes to start a security company based on earth if he retires from starfleet.

Job:
Security Officer

Dylan Torngate

Just a heads up you can make the bios longer, like up to around 200 words. Otherwise things this short just don't look right.

Example:

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.