Solluk Passes EPC!

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, February 08, 2017, 02:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Congratulations are in order!

One of our newest characters has hit the deck running. Solluk has just passed his Enlisted Persons Course!

Kirok

Quote from: Luke Stafford on February 08, 2017, 02:25:48 PM

Congratulations are in order!

One of our newest characters has hit the deck running. Solluk has just passed his Enlisted Persons Course!

Excellent job, Mr. Solluk!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Solluk

Thank you, everyone.   I especially appreciate the time that the educational staff spent on reviewing my work.

Cheers!

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Kali Reyes

Mucho congrats! You had a very entertaining course!

Solluk

It was a fun opportunity to use the course material to expand on my character background, and gave me a better feeling for who my character was.  I recommend it to everyone.  :-)

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

D'Vid

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Lena Atwood

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.ââ,¬â€ Leonardo Da Vinci

Sir Lena of House Atwood, Grand Marshall of Hospitality

Ser Conley

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Jettis Jyur

Congrats! That was super fast :D

Kira Wyman

Congrats!

Quote from: Jettis Jyur on February 08, 2017, 05:51:08 PM

Congrats! That was super fast :D

It was! I don't think I have ever seen anyone do it that fast!

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

Kinley Garrison

Holy cow! That was fast! Nice job!

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Alexander Wu

Holy crap that was fast. Well done.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Race Warez

Nice. Like your character pic.

[

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.