Shadow Fleet Data

Started by Constance Lafayette, November 29, 2016, 07:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Constance Lafayette

No. No Edits! Bad people!
But seriously, if you want to play around with it just hit File > Make a copy and you can muck around with that all you want.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Rayek trLhoell

Since Constance's retirement... has someone taken over maintaining the spreadsheet?  If not - spreadsheets are what I love to play with.   I actually started one of my a few days ago for Shadow fleet characters not realizing Constance had already done most of the same work ahead of me..  I'd be willing help maintain the spreadsheet.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: Rayek tr'Lhoell on October 25, 2017, 01:41:32 AM

Since Constance's retirement... has someone taken over maintaining the spreadsheet?  If not - spreadsheets are what I love to play with.   I actually started one of my a few days ago for Shadow fleet characters not realizing Constance had already done most of the same work ahead of me..  I'd be willing help maintain the spreadsheet.

I've got a copy of the data I'm working with, link will come at the end of the month.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: Dylan Torngate on October 25, 2017, 06:32:25 AM

I've got a copy of the data I'm working with, link will come at the end of the month.

WOW I didn't follow through on this promise. Here's the data link, though.

Updated every month, on Ish Standard Time. (Otherwise known as whenever I get around to it.)

https://goo.gl/pkBYBL

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Rayek trLhoell

I've copied the database and updated it (and will continue to update it regularly).  Would share it but haven't figured that part out.

Rayek trLhoell

Am still keeping track of personnel changes on my copied version of this.  Still haven't gotten around to learning how to share ... if someone is familiar with google sheets and can teach me that would be appreciated.  Am not comfortable just playing around with sharing.

(OOC Post restored due to server outage - Rayek tr'Lhoell Oct 27th 2020)

Felicity Ellis

Are you updating using Excel saved offline? You could export to GDocs and share, otherwise the share option is under File -> Share -> Advanced, and you can select the amount of access you want to give. For example Read Only, Anyone with Link can Edit, etc.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
Bio: Felicity Ellis

Rayek trLhoell

Thanks hopefully I did that right so no one can edit... the link is also on the first post of this thread.

Character Database Google Docs Link

Felicity Ellis

View only for me! This is very interesting, I love this kind of stuff.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
Bio: Felicity Ellis

Rayek trLhoell

I am still keeping this database up to date.  If there are details that are inaccurate - please contact me through DM or Discord.

Paul Wessex

Thank you for your hard work in doing so, Rayek. This is very interesting information (although may need updating following my own promotion at some point).

Rayek trLhoell

Thank you for that reminder. 

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.