Character Details
Character Name: Miriam HÁƒ¤llstrom
Character Age: 20
Character DOB: 20th June 2374
Character Image:

Face claim: Zara Larsson
Character Species: Human

Character Family:

Father: Andreas HÁƒ¤llstrom - A politician in Stockholm. - Youngest child of 5 but the most successful. 60 years old.
Mother: Madelene HÁƒ¤llstrom Á¢â,¬"œ Married to Andreas HÁƒ¤llstrom. Housewife. (Madelene's Maiden name is EkstrÁƒ¶m) 60 years old.
Siblings:
"¢   Gustav HÁƒ¤llstrom - Studying politics at the university of Stockholm. Gustav wishes to follow in his father's footsteps. The eldest of the three children. 26 years old.
"¢   Nora HÁƒ¤llstrom - Studying Law at the university of Stockholm. The middle child. 23 years old.
"¢   Miriam HÁƒ¤llstrom Á¢â,¬"œ Accepted into Starfleet. 20 years old. The youngest child of the three.
Grandparents:
"¢   Lucas HÁƒ¤llstrom Á¢â,¬"œ Father of Andreas, Miriam's father. Lucas was an extremely successful lawyer, this is how the family gained its fortune. Lucas later went into politics. Diseased. 96 years old on death.
"¢   Rebecca HÁƒ¤llstrom Á¢â,¬"œ Mother of Andreas, Miriam's father. Rebecca was a member of Starfleet until she took a bad injury to her leg and was discharged on medical grounds. She met Lucas on shore leave and then returned to him after being discharged, they later married. Diseased. 94 years old on death.
Aunts:
"¢   Klara HÁƒ¤llstrom Á¢â,¬"œ Sister of Andreas HÁƒ¤llstrom. Klara is a Lawyer in Stockholm. 50 years old.
"¢   Samantha Ekman Á¢â,¬"œ Sister of Andreas HÁƒ¤llstrom. (Maiden name HÁƒ¤llstrom.) A lieutenant in the engineering department on the USS Victory. 53 years old.
"¢   Daniela HÁƒ¤llstrom Á¢â,¬"œ Married to Oscar HÁƒ¤llstrom. Unemployed. 56 years old.
Uncle's:
"¢   Fredrik Ekman - Married to Samantha Ekman. A lieutenant commander, second officer and chief of operations on the USS Victory. 51 years old.
"¢   Ulf HÁƒ¤llstrom Á¢â,¬"œ Brother of Andreas HÁƒ¤llstrom. A university lecturer in the university of Stockholm. 48 years old.
"¢   Oscar HÁƒ¤llstrom Á¢â,¬"œ Brother of Andreas HÁƒ¤llstrom. Married to Daniela HÁƒ¤llstrom. A politician in Stockholm. 57 years old.

Cousin's:
"¢   Bror Ekman Á¢â,¬"œ Daughter of Fredrik and Samantha Ekman. 24 years old. A member of the diplomatic corps.
"¢   Ragnar HÁƒ¤llstrom Á¢â,¬"œ Son of Daniela and Oscar HÁƒ¤llstrom. 19 years old. In training to join Starfleet as a science officer.
"¢   Maja HÁƒ¤llstrom Á¢â,¬"œ Daughter of Daniela and Oscar HÁƒ¤llstrom. 16 years old. Currently in education.

Character Bio:

Miriam HÁƒ¤llstrom was born and grew up in Stockholm, she is the youngest child of three children. Miriam is part of a wealthy family known as the HÁƒ¤llstrom family who made their fortune in law and politics; Miriam's grandfather made his money as a lawyer and then later life went into politics. Andreas HÁƒ¤llstrom followed his father and took a career in politics. Politics has become very important in the history of her family and because of this she has quite a large interest in politics.

Miriam lived all of her younger life in the outskirts and she lived with all of her extended family in one large house. She has a good relationship with all of her family, especially her mother who she spent a lot of time with her.

Miriam was educated in a private school in Stockholm and achieved great grades by the end of school. She went into further education and finished with good grades once again but she decided not to go to university and instead join Starfleet.

Her father disapproved of her choice as he wanted her to go into politics just as her older brother was. Miriam decided she would go into politics but she wanted to join Starfleet too. She decided that becoming a politician could wait until later so instead Miriam joined Starfleet as an operations officer.

[I will expand this later!]

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: 2 years, the second year was a bit on and off.
Department Preference: Operations
Secondary Department Preference: Tactical
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

HÁƒ¤llstrom Hall

Miriam looked up at the painting of her and her brother and sister on the wall. She hated it, she had never liked it and she wondered why her parents couldn't replace the picture with another picture of the whole family. After all, everybody did live in the house so it would be more fitting, she thought.

As she walked down the hall towards her bedroom, her mother, Madelene stopped just in front of her door. "din far Áƒ¤r arga. VarfÁƒ¶r inte du berÁƒ¤tta fÁƒ¶r honom du ville gÁƒ¥ med i stjÁƒ¤rnflottan innan du registrerat dig?" "Your father is angry. Why didn't you tell him you wanted to join Starfleet before you signed up?" Miriam sighed and frowned at her mother. "Eftersom han inte har lÁƒ¥ta mig lÁƒ¤mna att gÁƒ¥ med." "Because he wouldn't have let me leave to join." Miriam shook her head in despair and walked past Madelene and closed the door.

Looking down at PADD on the floor, Miriam sighed as she slumped down into the chair at her desk. She picked up the PADD and then begun to learn the contents on the PADD to pass her operations exam. As soon as she passed that she was free from the mad house that she had lived in all her life. The thought sent shivers down her spine, she'd never really lived by herself but she couldn't help but be excited by the future she held in front of her...

Additional information:
I'd like to be posted on the USS Shran if that's ok. Given that the mission has just begun I feel as though it would be a good way to introduce Miriam.

How did you find Shadow Fleet? I was here before the reset and when I came back I failed to get into it and want to have another go given I have some more time.

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

Kirok

Miriam,

Welcome back.

I can put you on the Shran in the Operations Department.

You may start posting on the mission!

We will start you as an Ensign as I believe one of your previous characters has already passed the OTC.

Happy Gaming,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kira Wyman

Quote from: Kirok on January 28, 2017, 11:31:23 PM

Miriam,

Welcome back.

I can put you on the Shran in the Operations Department.

You may start posting on the mission!

We will start you as an Ensign as I believe one of your previous characters has already passed the OTC.

Happy Gaming,

Kirok

I will post right away.

I'm looking forward to being back and look forward to rping with everyone!

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

Chris Newberry

Hi Miriam,

I just like to welcome you back to, Shadow Fleet. I'm not sure if I was active or around when you original joined but if it was two years ago, I might have still been. Hope you enjoy the Shran.

Chris

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.