S1 - M1: Shall we Begin

Started by Kirok, January 28, 2017, 07:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: Kirok on February 02, 2017, 01:49:52 PM

[Ready Room]

"Yes, and therein lies the problem" Kirok agreed.  He stood preparing for Conwell to enter.  When he did, Kirok offered a small bow.

"Yes, thank you for joining us Mr. Conwell.  I believe you already know T'Ra Jones.  Please take a seat" Kirok said.

"Ms. Jones has just revealed to me that a time traveler recently visited her and warned her of a potential danger to the ship and crew.  It specifically relates to the prisoner we are transporting to Earth for trial.  Supposedly, should the prisoner reach Earth some members of the crew will die.  Correct me if I have missed anything" he said turning back to T'Ra.

"I have had some recently dealings with time traveling enemies.  So, I am lead to believe that there must be some truth in this warning but that danger is unavoidable no matter who transports the prisoner.  Our ship or another" the half Vulcan added after he turned back to Justin.

"So, the question becomes this.  What can we do to change the possible outcome.  But accomplish our mission at the same time?" he asked quite simply.

[Ready Room]

T'Ra remained seated as Conwell entered the ready room, mentally exhausted by the matter at hand. Of all the sciences she had studied, of all the formulas she dredge up from the back of her mind, the mechanisms of time seemed to defy it all. Logic did not seem to apply, so that left the emotional, and that was certainly of no use to her here. She shook her head. "I believe you have covered everything," T'Ra replied.

Kirok was correct when he stated that the danger would be there, no matter who transported the prisoner. The burden was theirs, so it was left to them to prepare and be ready. "Given that the supposed attack is not to occur until the prisoner reaches the intended destination, that gives us time to prepare, perhaps even delay. With your permission, Captain, I would see what can be done from the Science Labs."

Quote from: Miriam on February 02, 2017, 09:00:31 AM

Sickbay

"I didn't have many friends in the academy so I mainly took to myself and did work before and after lectures. I guess that might have been why I finished my studies early." Miriam said before focusing on the question he asked.

"I do not believe there is anything to note which isn't in my file." Miriam paused for a moment, thinking of anything there could be which might affect her. "Instead from being a bit nervous given this is my first time doing all this stuff. However, I'm not sure that counts." Miriam finished, smiling at the doctor once again.

NPC Evan Buehler
[Sickbay]

Evan listened, reaching for his medical tricorder as the ensign spoke. "I knew an Ensign once, also very bright. She didn't have a lot of friends either. She had thrown herself into her studies, and when we graduated, we went our separate ways. She quickly worked her way up the ladder, but she still didn't have a lot of friends. You've made it now Ensign, you can relax." He offered a small smile before beginning the exam.

Running the medical tricorder over the young ensign's skin, Evan watched as the data rolled in. "Vitals seem normal," he added. "Heart rate is slightly elevated, but that is to be expected if you're a little nervous. A few deep breaths should straighten that out. And after you've spent some time on the ship, I'm sure you'll have a few friends who can get a laugh or two into your system. I know a few jokes that can even make a certain Vulcan laugh." The thought made him chuckle, and he had to pause to collect himself before finishing up the exam. "You seem just about set. Any questions?"

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Kira Wyman

Quote from: T'Ra Jones on February 02, 2017, 05:37:50 PM

[Ready Room]

T'Ra remained seated as Conwell entered the ready room, mentally exhausted by the matter at hand. Of all the sciences she had studied, of all the formulas she dredge up from the back of her mind, the mechanisms of time seemed to defy it all. Logic did not seem to apply, so that left the emotional, and that was certainly of no use to her here. She shook her head. "I believe you have covered everything," T'Ra replied.

Kirok was correct when he stated that the danger would be there, no matter who transported the prisoner. The burden was theirs, so it was left to them to prepare and be ready. "Given that the supposed attack is not to occur until the prisoner reaches the intended destination, that gives us time to prepare, perhaps even delay. With your permission, Captain, I would see what can be done from the Science Labs."

NPC Evan Buehler
[Sickbay]

Evan listened, reaching for his medical tricorder as the ensign spoke. "I knew an Ensign once, also very bright. She didn't have a lot of friends either. She had thrown herself into her studies, and when we graduated, we went our separate ways. She quickly worked her way up the ladder, but she still didn't have a lot of friends. You've made it now Ensign, you can relax." He offered a small smile before beginning the exam.

Running the medical tricorder over the young ensign's skin, Evan watched as the data rolled in. "Vitals seem normal," he added. "Heart rate is slightly elevated, but that is to be expected if you're a little nervous. A few deep breaths should straighten that out. And after you've spent some time on the ship, I'm sure you'll have a few friends who can get a laugh or two into your system. I know a few jokes that can even make a certain Vulcan laugh." The thought made him chuckle, and he had to pause to collect himself before finishing up the exam. "You seem just about set. Any questions?"

Sickbay

Miriam took a moment of think of any questions he had and her mind came back blank. "I don't believe I have any questions bht I'll be sure to come back if I have any." Miriam stood up and smiled at Evan. "If that's all doctor, I'll be on my way. Thank you for seeing to me and I'm sure I'll see you soon." Miriam smiled one final time at the doctor and gave a simple nod, with his permission she left the Sickbay and made her way for the bridge, hoping the XO might be free to see her now.

Bridge

Miriam walked onto the bridge and stopped just after the doors. She heard the swoosh behind her as they closed and she begun to scan the room for the commander. She located the commander stood in the command area. Miriam took a deep breath and waited for a moment to compose herself and then walked up to the commander.

"Commander, I... I am ensign Miriam HÁƒ¤llstrom. I heard you ask if anyone liked poker earlier. Even though I have never played it, I'd love to learn how to play the game and at some point when we are not busy I wondered if you could teach me how to play." Miriam give a slight smile to the commander, she couldn't help but be nervous but she tried her best not to show it. For the most part she thought she had hidden it fairly well.

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

Non-Playing Character 2

Quote from: Alex Harmon on January 29, 2017, 08:56:51 AM

[Ensign Harmon's Personal Quarters - USS Shran]

Fortunetly, due to his status as the ship's Intelligence Officer and the nature of his often classified work, Alex had been assigned a Senior Officer's quarters so that he could have privacy. He was aware that the Captain was conducting a tour of the massive Odyssey Class Starship that was the USS Shran but Alex had already made himself familiar with the ship's specifications, anyalising every part of the ship before he even stepped foot aboard.

Since Agent Sloan had approached Alex and given him his...mission, Alex had been working day and night on his investigation. It wasn't easy investigating an Admiral and it was even harder doing it covertly. So far he had found nothing concrete to use but he was only just getting started and he was sure he'd find something. He had also spent his time reading personnel files of various members of the crew to try and see if anyone might be willing to help him in his investigation but he had to be careful.

Right now Alex was working on a Security project he had came up with where force field emitterswould be placed through the entire ship and could be used by Security to capture and hold someone on board the ship. If he could get it working properly, these force fields would be able to detain anyone on board until Security could arrive and take them into custody. They could also be manually triggered, effectively blocking off areas if nessasary. He wasn't sure if it would work, power could be a problem and even if the technical side could work, Admiral Kirok wouln't nessasarily approve of the idea.

[Off ship]

Sloan used his communicator to contact Alex.  He waited for the call to be answered.  He could hear the buzz sound at the other end of the connection.

Quote from: LK Reede on February 02, 2017, 03:24:04 PM

Her mind on her padd and her feet making their way into the lift, Ensign Reede almost bumped into a crewman heading out of the lift. At the last moment she glimpsed a shadow, stepped quickly aside and gave a sheepish smile.

"Sorry," she mumbled. "Hard to read and walk at the same time." LK hoped he wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings either.

"It's okay, sir," he replied. Then he was moving quickly down the corridor.

Before the doors closed, she called out, "Deck 31."

First, she thought, a quick check on their prisoner, then a run through the armory, check in with the chief, then medical. Got to unpack, too.

The doors slid open giving LK an inspiring view of the vast armory and brig. Much larger than she'd expected. She made her way to the control console and tapped in her access code. The prisoner's information popped up at the touch of a button.

And not much was there. LK felt disappointed. She looked up to find a large man glaring at her. He lifted an eyebrow as if to question her presence, then said, "Ma'am, you need not concern yourself about this man. I have been assigned to guard him."

LK felt she'd been dismissed. She nodded and asked, "Know where I can find Chief Lonar?"

[Brig]

"I am here, Ensign" Lonar said.  He had enter the room just before the question was asked.  He was dressed in a bio suit which helped to keep him from irradiating anyone else.  "Has medical cleared you for duty yet?" he asked.

James A. Hawke

Quote from: Justin Conwell on February 02, 2017, 05:18:28 AM

"Maybe a bit faster than what's down in the specification, Commander Hawke. I've been doing some off the grid modifications to many of the Shran's systems." Justin spoke up as he was listening in on the discussion. He was more than welcome to let them have a tour around Main Engineering if they didn't get in the way of any of his engineers who were working on getting this vessel ship worthy.

"I do have a few matters I need to attend to but you should check out Main Engineering next. When I left to head up, it wasn't that busy. Can't say how busy it is now." Justin said before Kirok summoned him.

[Bridge]

James looked a new individual that looks like he appeared out of nowhere.  He commented that the ship was a little bit faster than the ship's specification.  As a former Engineer he understood that ships could be modified to make it work faster or better.  Although he had soon seen it the work first hand .

"Really?  I would be interested to see what modifications where done.  I do plan on seeing Main Engineering and would be more than interested to see the modifications.  And trust me, as a former Engineer to another...I won't try and run your engine room...I hated that"  James said with a small smile.

He stood for a second as Mr. Comwell left for another meeting.

Quote from: Miriam on February 02, 2017, 11:30:29 PM

Sickbay

Miriam took a moment of think of any questions he had and her mind came back blank. "I don't believe I have any questions bht I'll be sure to come back if I have any." Miriam stood up and smiled at Evan. "If that's all doctor, I'll be on my way. Thank you for seeing to me and I'm sure I'll see you soon." Miriam smiled one final time at the doctor and gave a simple nod, with his permission she left the Sickbay and made her way for the bridge, hoping the XO might be free to see her now.

"Commander, I... I am ensign Miriam HÁƒ¤llstrom. I heard you ask if anyone liked poker earlier. Even though I have never played it, I'd love to learn how to play the game and at some point when we are not busy I wondered if you could teach me how to play." Miriam give a slight smile to the commander, she couldn't help but be nervous but she tried her best not to show it. For the most part she thought she had hidden it fairly well.
James remained standing in the command area when he noticed a blond Ensign approach him.  He was still getting used to all the new faces in the ship and getting to know everyone.  The Ensign spoke and he gave a slight smile.

"Ensign HÁƒ¤llstrom, that's fine I was hoping to invite several officers to my quarters for a card game, just a moment to relax and get to know each other.  Just trying to get to know the crew.  And I would love to teach you how to play and techniques to win.  It's a game based on luck strategy and reading people...trust me betazoids are almost impossible to play against...you have to keep your mind busy with several different thoughts...so what's your background Ensign?  James asked

Click on the Badge to see bio

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: Miriam on February 02, 2017, 11:30:29 PM

Sickbay

Miriam took a moment of think of any questions he had and her mind came back blank. "I don't believe I have any questions but I'll be sure to come back if I have any." Miriam stood up and smiled at Evan. "If that's all doctor, I'll be on my way. Thank you for seeing to me and I'm sure I'll see you soon." Miriam smiled one final time at the doctor and gave a simple nod, with his permission she left the Sickbay and made her way for the bridge, hoping the XO might be free to see her now.

NPC Evan Buehler
[Sickbay]

"Well, it was a pleasure making your acquaintance, Miss HÁƒ¤llstrom," Evan replied, finishing the last of his notes on the exam. A clean bill of health for the young ensign, everything just as it should be. She was bubbly, if a bit nervous, and seemed to be eager to get on her way. "I won't keep you, and I'm sure you'll know where to find me if you have any questions."

The ensign made her way out and towards the bridge, and Evan made his way out of Exam Room one and back into the main part of Sickbay. He turned his head, hoping to find McConnell. "Hey, chief," he asked, tugging nervously at his collar, "you got a sec?"

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Kira Wyman

Quote from: James A. Hawke on February 03, 2017, 03:25:28 AM

[Bridge]

James looked a new individual that looks like he appeared out of nowhere.  He commented that the ship was a little bit faster than the ship's specification.  As a former Engineer he understood that ships could be modified to make it work faster or better.  Although he had soon seen it the work first hand .

"Really?  I would be interested to see what modifications where done.  I do plan on seeing Main Engineering and would be more than interested to see the modifications.  And trust me, as a former Engineer to another...I won't try and run your engine room...I hated that"  James said with a small smile.

He stood for a second as Mr. Comwell left for another meeting.

James remained standing in the command area when he noticed a blond Ensign approach him.  He was still getting used to all the new faces in the ship and getting to know everyone.  The Ensign spoke and he gave a slight smile.

"Ensign HÁƒ¤llstrom, that's fine I was hoping to invite several officers to my quarters for a card game, just a moment to relax and get to know each other.  Just trying to get to know the crew.  And I would love to teach you how to play and techniques to win.  It's a game based on luck strategy and reading people...trust me betazoids are almost impossible to play against...you have to keep your mind busy with several different thoughts...so what's your background Ensign?  James asked

Bridge

Miriam nodded at the James in acknowledgement. "Well I'm looking forward to it commander. I'll be sure to catch you when we're off duty and we can play." Miriam smiled at the commander before considering his next question.

"My background?" Miriam tried to sum it up quickly in her mind for the commander, she knew it might still take up a bit of time though. "I was brought up in HÁƒ¤llstrom hall, my grandfathers house before he passed away, the house was then split to his 5 children, my father is the youngest of 5 so he got a fifth. My grandfather was a lawyer for some time and became very wealthy from it. He later invested his time into politics and my father, Andreas, decided he wanted to follow him into politics."  She paused for a moment and then continued. "My father is quite well known in Sweden as a politician but I'm not sure about anywhere else, I think he's known of but not known of particularly well." She paused for a moment to think of the rest of her family.

"Most of my aunts and uncles are invested in law or politics, just like my grandfather however, one of my aunts and uncles are part of starfleet and they made it sound good and although I'd like to get involved with politics at some point, I decided to join up and get some real life experience first." Miriam paused, looking at the man and smiling. "Is there anything else you'd like to know?" Finished Miriam, taking a moment to breathe.

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

LK Reede

[Brig]

"I am here, Ensign" Lonar said.  He had enter the room just before the question was asked.  He was dressed in a bio suit which helped to keep him from irradiating anyone else.  "Has medical cleared you for duty yet?" he asked.
LK turned and tried to not show surprise. She'd known her boss was a Tholian! She'd been on the ship such a short time that she hadn't had the time to think about it.

Straightening her shoulders, she replied in a level as voice as possible.

"No, sir. I was going to sickbay after reporting in here. I will be going to see the doctor now, if you don't have anything else for me to do."

She carefully refrained from mentioning trying to find out about their prisoner. And she certainly wasn't going to ask. Maybe in a day or two... When she got used to working with a spider.

Kirok

[Ready Room]

[Ready Room]

Kirok returned to his seat.  "I would agree.  And you have my consent to see what can be done from the Science Labs" he said.

Then he turned his attention back to Justin.  "Could we not potentially use the time element to our advantage?  For example, could you somehow take the prisoner out of this timeline until after we arrive at our destination?" the half Vulcan suggested.

"Or would it be much simpler to simply change our destination.  Perhaps we drop the prisoner at Mars.  And either hold the trial there or have a different ship take the prisoner the rest of the way?" Kiork asked.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Non-Playing Character 2

Quote from: LK Reede on February 03, 2017, 07:12:41 PM

[Brig]
LK turned and tried to not show surprise. She'd known her boss was a Tholian! She'd been on the ship such a short time that she hadn't had the time to think about it.

Straightening her shoulders, she replied in a level as voice as possible.

Á,"œNo, sir. I was going to sickbay after reporting in here. I will be going to see the doctor now, if you don't have anything else for me to do.Á,"

She carefully refrained from mentioning trying to find out about their prisoner. And she certainly wasn't going to ask. Maybe in a day or two... When she got used to working with a spider.

[Brig]

"You can drop the, Sir.  Save it for the officers.  It's Chief or Lonar" the Tholian said.

He leaned in a bit closer.  "I like your spirit.  After the doctor clears you, you will be on Bridge duty.  Or where Kirok or the XO needs you" he added.

Then he moved over to the brig duty station.  "You are dismissed" he said to the other Sec/Tac person.  "I will remain here if needed" Lonar added.

Jamie McConnell

Sickbay - USS Shran

It took Jamie a few minutes to gather her thoughts before she decided that she was going to see the CO of the USS Shran.  This was all well said and done but it wasn't that easy to shirk her duties in order to see Kirok.  It seemed that once she settled one affair another sprung up.  Again, Dr McConnell managed to douse a fire as another came up.  Well it wasn't so much a fire than the call of one of her top doctors.

Quote from: T'Ra Jones on February 03, 2017, 05:14:11 AM

NPC Evan Buehler
[Sickbay]

"Well, it was a pleasure making your acquaintance, Miss HÁƒ¤llstrom," Evan replied, finishing the last of his notes on the exam. A clean bill of health for the young ensign, everything just as it should be. She was bubbly, if a bit nervous, and seemed to be eager to get on her way. "I won't keep you, and I'm sure you'll know where to find me if you have any questions."

The ensign made her way out and towards the bridge, and Evan made his way out of Exam Room one and back into the main part of Sickbay. He turned his head, hoping to find McConnell. "Hey, chief," he asked, tugging nervously at his collar, "you got a sec?"

The Vulcan-Human hybrid smiled, which was a product of her human mother's upbringing and responded, "Sure do, in fact I'll give you several seconds."  Jamie grinned, "And please call me Jamie."

Human/Vulcan Hybrid
"Tis better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

Justin Conwell

Quote from: Kirok on February 02, 2017, 01:49:52 PM

[Ready Room]

"Yes, and there in lies the problem" Kirok agreed. He stood preparing for Conwell to enter. When he did, Kirok offered a small bow.

"Yes, thank you for joining us Mr. Conwell. I believe you already know T'Ra Jones. Please take a seat" Kirok said.

"Ms. Jones has just revealed to me that a time traveler recently visited her and warned her of a potential danger to the ship and crew. It specifically relates to the prisoner we are transporting to Earth for trial. Supposedly, should the prisoner reach Earth some members of the crew will die. Correct me if I have missed anything" he said turning back to T'Ra.

"I have had some recently dealings with time traveling enemies. So, I am lead to believe that there must be some truth in this warning but that danger is unavoidable no matter who transports the prisoner. Our ship or another" the half Vulcan added after he turned back to Justin.

"So, the question becomes this. What can we do to change the possible outcome. But accomplish our mission at the same time?" he asked quite simply.

[Ready Room]

He listens as the situation was explained to him what was going on. At the part of a time traveling criminal involved, he did frown at little and flinched. It was more because this time frame was being monitored very carefully by not only TIC, but him and his sisters. Minus possible Nal'kuls up to their old game, there weren't many others with stealth time travel.

"It would depend on who is involved. If I could get a rough description on what the individual looked like, I can check the database and match him or her to find out who it is." Justin spoke finally after thinking about the options. "Other than that, I am not aware of any time traveling criminals operating within this timeline, other than that S31 vessel and I have means of tracking even them thru time."

He did wonder who was actually behind this threat but given where the prisoner was captured at, Justin had an idea of whom was responsible. He then remembers that they might be planning to attack and there would be fatalities.

"If I can find out who's involved, it would make it easier, and any deaths would be nonessistant but if they have implanted a device in the individuals that would cause it, or worse poison it would need to be removed and or purged from the target's body. From all you've relayed, I would be certain you weren't the only one approached Commander Jones.

Quote from: Kirok on February 03, 2017, 09:16:49 PM

[Ready Room]

Kirok returned to his seat. "I would agree. And you have my consent to see what can be done from the Science Labs" he said.

Then he turned his attention back to Justin. "Could we not potentially use the time element to our advantage? For example, could you somehow take the prisoner out of this timeline until after we arrive at our destination?" the half Vulcan suggested.

"Or would it be much simpler to simply change our destination. Perhaps we drop the prisoner at Mars. And either hold the trial there or have a different ship take the prisoner the rest of the way?" Kiork asked.

He looked thoughful but knew what the admiral was asking. The question was, did he want to violate some of the rules of Temporal Accords. While minimal, it would be saving lives and he didn't really care what the GA faction of the TIC did to him which was almost nothing if they didn't want another Temporal War on their hands.

"I can potential do this but I would be breaking protocol and a few minor rules I have to abide by with the TIC. Though they can eat my exhaust dust anyways since I am not really apart of the governing faction of the TIC.

I'll only need an hour to get a cell secured on the Nemesis and that would take him outside the time stream slightly. Enough he wouldn't be detected by traditional scanners. Or if you like, I can have the prisoner moved to a detention facility in a different time frame until we reach Earth and move backed. It's your choice at this point." He replied thinking of the choices.

Currently assigned to the USS Shran!

Kirok

Quote from: Justin Conwell on February 04, 2017, 12:07:58 AM

He listens as the situation was explained to him what was going on. At the part of a time traveling criminal involved, he did frown at little and flinched. It was more because this time frame was being monitored very carefully by not only TIC, but him and his sisters. Minus possible Nal'kuls up to their old game, there weren't many others with stealth time travel.

"It would depend on who is involved. If I could get a rough description on what the individual looked like, I can check the database and match him or her to find out who it is." Justin spoke finally after thinking about the options. "Other than that, I am not aware of any time traveling criminals operating within this timeline, other than that S31 vessel and I have means of tracking even them thru time."

He did wonder who was actually behind this threat but given where the prisoner was captured at, Justin had an idea of whom was responsible. He then remembers that they might be planning to attack and there would be fatalities.

"If I can find out who's involved, it would make it easier, and any deaths would be nonessistant but if they have implanted a device in the individuals that would cause it, or worse poison it would need to be removed and or purged from the target's body. From all you've relayed, I would be certain you weren't the only one approached Commander Jones.

[Ready Room]

"That is a distinct possibility.  I'm sure T'Ra can help you with a vivid description of the man.  But I am at a loss as to how to approach the rest of the crew and ask them if they they too have been contacted with creating unwarranted panic and fear" Kirok said.

Quote from: Justin Conwell on February 04, 2017, 12:07:58 AM

He looked thoughful but knew what the admiral was asking. The question was, did he want to violate some of the rules of Temporal Accords. While minimal, it would be saving lives and he didn't really care what the GA faction of the TIC did to him which was almost nothing if they didn't want another Temporal War on their hands.

"I can potential do this but I would be breaking protocol and a few minor rules I have to abide by with the TIC. Though they can eat my exhaust dust anyways since I am not really apart of the governing faction of the TIC.

I'll only need an hour to get a cell secured on the Nemesis and that would take him outside the time stream slightly. Enough he wouldn't be detected by traditional scanners. Or if you like, I can have the prisoner moved to a detention facility in a different time frame until we reach Earth and move backed. It's your choice at this point." He replied thinking of the choices.

[Ready Room]

"Both are good plans.  I can have a security detail assigned to you.  But perhaps it is best for you to chose the best path, without me present.  I understand that to be an illogical decision, but when dealing with time traveler I have found it to be quite a handy method" Kirok said.

"I will leave you two to puzzle out the answer, while I go meet with Mr. Hawke and then ask Dr. McConnell to look the prisoner over before you leave.  I will ask to inform Dr. McConnell of which path you choose.  Again an illogical choice, but at least a member of my the Command Staff with know what is going on" he added.

And with that Kiork stood.  "And while I am away, please feel free to see if you access codes are still active.  Please inform Mr. Hawke if any changes need to be made" he said.

Alex Harmon

Quote from: Non-Playing Character 2 on February 03, 2017, 02:17:26 AM

[Off ship]

Sloan used his communicator to contact Alex.  He waited for the call to be answered.  He could hear the buzz sound at the other end of the connection.

[Personal Quarters]

Alex had been expecting his myserious handler to contact him soon but it was earlier than he had expected. He picked up the buzzing special communicator he had been given and answered it. "You know, you still haven't given me anything to call you."

James H. Hawk's Alt

Justin Conwell

Quote from: Kirok on February 04, 2017, 12:50:08 AM

[Ready Room]

"That is a distinct possibility.  I'm sure T'Ra can help you with a vivid description of the man.  But I am at a loss as to how to approach the rest of the crew and ask them if they they too have been contacted with creating unwarranted panic and fear" Kirok said.

[Ready Room]

"Both are good plans.  I can have a security detail assigned to you.  But perhaps it is best for you to chose the best path, without me present.  I understand that to be an illogical decision, but when dealing with time traveler I have found it to be quite a handy method" Kirok said.

"I will leave you two to puzzle out the answer, while I go meet with Mr. Hawke and then ask Dr. McConnell to look the prisoner over before you leave.  I will ask to inform Dr. McConnell of which path you choose.  Again an illogical choice, but at least a member of my the Command Staff with know what is going on" he added.

And with that Kiork stood.  "And while I am away, please feel free to see if you access codes are still active.  Please inform Mr. Hawke if any changes need to be made" he said.

Justin nodded to the admiral before quickly thinking of something. "Be careful Admiral, and truthfully if he were to contact anyone of the crew. It would be important personnel keyed in critical locations. At least that is what I would do myself.

I do know, I've had no contact with anyone trying to influence me on this mission but if it's indeed a S31 agent, they wouldn't want to contact me or know how."

Currently assigned to the USS Shran!

Kirok

Quote from: Justin Conwell on February 04, 2017, 02:40:01 AM

Justin nodded to the admiral before quickly thinking of something. "Be careful Admiral, and truthfully if he were to contact anyone of the crew. It would be important personnel keyed in critical locations. At least that is what I would do myself.

I do know, I've had no contact with anyone trying to influence me on this mission but if it's indeed a S31 agent, they wouldn't want to contact me or know how."

[Ready Room]

"It is what I would do a well.  Which is why I'm asking you to share different information with the XO and SO.  Other members of the crew with get the same treatment" Kirok replied.

"Ms. Jones, if you so choose, you may elect to go with Mr. Conwell on his mission.  He may need the additional support and I can think of no one more able to help him.  Until I see you next" he added before exiting the room.

Quote from: Jamie McConnell on February 04, 2017, 12:07:39 AM

Sickbay - USS Shran

It took Jamie a few minutes to gather her thoughts before she decided that she was going to see the CO of the USS Shran.  This was all well said and done but it wasn't that easy to shirk her duties in order to see Kirok.  It seemed that once she settled one affair another sprung up.  Again, Dr McConnell managed to douse a fire as another came up.  Well it wasn't so much a fire than the call of one of her top doctors.

The Vulcan-Human hybrid smiled, which was a product of her human mother's upbringing and responded, "Sure do, in fact I'll give you several seconds."  Jamie grinned, "And please call me Jamie."

[Turbo lift -> Sickbay]

While on the tubrolift, Kirok tapped his combadge.  =/\=Mr. Mahak and Ms. Kane.  Please meet met in Sickbay.  Kirok out=/\= he said and then tapped his combadge again.

Minutes later, Kirok arrived in Sickbay.  "Dr. McConnell, thank you  for joining the crew.  I'm Kirok.  You must be Evan Buehler.  It is agreeable to meet you" Kiork said, offering both a small bow.   

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.