Author Topic: Donations and the Next Featured SIMM  (Read 3838 times)

Offline Ser Conley

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Donations and the Next Featured SIMM
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2017, 02:36:43 pm »
I got an idea for the next feature mission.  "The last days of Terok Nor"  Cardassian Vs Bajoran. You chose a side.

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline Ser Conley

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2017, 03:07:18 pm »

I want to make another suggestion for the next featured SIMM.  With the rejoining of a few older members.  I thought it would be fun to start a SIMM, who's mission would be to hunt down the old remnants of section 31.  They would be under the guise of deep space border patrols.    I would like to see them on a ship like the steamrunner or the old Gettysburg-A.  A small ships, but a powerful ship.   

Ser

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2017, 05:35:57 am »

I want to make another suggestion for the next featured SIMM.  With the rejoining of a few older members.  I thought it would be fun to start a SIMM, who's mission would be to hunt down the old remnants of section 31.  They would be under the guise of deep space border patrols.    I would like to see them on a ship like the steamrunner or the old Gettysburg-A.  A small ships, but a powerful ship.   

Ser

We had some plot recently (kind of turned into a quasi site-wide...) where Section 31 has actually been outed by the Athena crew and Kirok and are kind of persona non grata in the Federation.

Previous featured SIMMs are non-canon (or at least of dubious canon). I'm concerned if we do a "Hunt Section 31" thing, we might end up stepping on current plot.

That having been said I think a really cool one, similar to that, would be to do one where folks were Starfleet Intelligence agents ala James Bond infiltrating something.

I also kind of want to do a Klingon featured SIMM.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles