Columbus Ship's Representative Election

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, January 27, 2017, 04:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Ladies, gentlemen and variations thereof,

In order to facilitate dialogue between the player base and those who run the site, we are finally getting a Ship's Rep here on the Columbus.  This will be composed of an elected representative from the base.  The role of this representative is to present ideas, concerns and represent the player's interests in the running of the site.

In order to keep things as fair as possible, no Command Level Officer (Dan, Mike and I) can be a Ship's Rep. Also, if you have another character that is a Ship's Rep or CLO you cannot be a Ship's Rep for the Columbus. This is avoid conflicts of interest.

Essentially, this position offers you more of a voice on the site, but there is extra work involved. You'll be asked to present any concerns brought to you directly to the Admins. You will offer players a chance to voice their concerns about anything happening on the Columbus or the site. These concerns do not go through the base command staff; they go directly to the admirals and admins.

Due to the unique nature of our roster, with many alts and transfers, three players currently qualify to be Ship's Rep:

Alex Wu
Rosiuh Aviad
Octavius Reo

Dan and Mike and I cannot vote on this poll. I will leave it up for a reasonable amount of time until a clear winner emerges.

Thank you all! Please let me know if you have any questions.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.