S1 - M6 - Discussion

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, January 27, 2017, 01:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Howell

Reo I did tag you in a post I made earlier in the mission, guess you didn't see it.

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Rosiuh Aviad

Tag Hust and anyone queing up to see one visibly upset Betazoid and one rather 'shiny', but calm Betazoid.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Thomas Jett

Shani

Malcolm Adeyemi

Tag to Dan, Mike. Soft tag to Jett and Shani.

Thomas Jett

Tag to anyone available or in the area of the Mess Hall

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Alexander Wu on February 10, 2017, 06:23:34 PM

[Bay #2]

As Luke completely ignored him for the second time in as many minutes, Alex rolled his eyes and boarded the Gibson. I guess he's decided the start of the mission's a good time to get into character. Let's hope it's just his leg pain that's making him cranky.

Sorry, Alex, I missed your tag completely. But you handled it well.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Ashley Weir

Malcolm Adeyemi

Daniel Howell

Tag back to Luke

Also Ashley, once I have wrapped up the mission briefing, depending on Jett's next post, I'll try and run down to the Mess Hall.

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Rosiuh Aviad

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.