S1 - M6 - Discussion

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, January 27, 2017, 01:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Hello all!

Welcome to our sixth mission, Killer Cove. Please note that I will be updating rosters shortly to reflect the correct crew of the Columbus. If you've transferred to the Shran, you can post on their prologue and mission.

We're being visited by Admiral Kirok. Stafford is currently on the flight deck to meet him. Otherwise, for now, it's business as usual for the SB, but that's not goin to last.  ;)

Tag to Kirok!

Hust Kinun

Ex-Starfleet Lawyer (Disgraced)
Alt of Dylan Torngate.

Shani

Rosiuh Aviad

Malcolm Adeyemi

Great posts so far, everyone!

Rosiuh Aviad

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Hust Kinun

Little tiny micro soft tag to Alex if you want it, paperwork requiring your approval when you get around to it.

Alt of Dylan Torngate.

Alexander Wu

Quote from: Hust Kinun on January 30, 2017, 02:36:27 AM

Little tiny micro soft tag to Alex if you want it, paperwork requiring your approval when you get around to it.

Will be there shortly!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Shani

Alexander Wu

Malcolm Adeyemi

Malcolm Adeyemi

Rosiuh Aviad

Hust Kinun

I promise to get another post up later tomorrow, if anyone has anything they want me to do just let me know :D

Alt of Dylan Torngate.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.