Author Topic: Season 1: Prologue  (Read 10322 times)

Offline Non-Playing Character 2

• Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Season 1: Prologue
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2017, 06:12:37 pm »
CMO office

The man's words came out hurried, rushed enough to almost be convincing by adding the pressure to respond favorably.  Jamie, however panicked she may have been at first, slowly took in the situation.  She knew what her husband did for a living, although perhaps not the details but enough to be weary of this man.

Dr. McConnell readied her words and her nerves and responded as evenly as she could all the while retaining her temper, “My...my husband's job requires some danger to his life, Mr. Sloan…” Her long fingers curled around the fringes of her uniform as she reigned in the terror that threatened to consume her, “Surely nothing I can do will help, but let's hear it.” Jamie narrowed sharp green eyes at the man before her, “What do you want from me, Mr. Sloan?”

CMO office

"Lets' get right down to it then" Luther agreed.  "Admiral Kirok is going threw a personal crisis right now.  His father is dying.  Lung cancer, I hear" he said.

"The Admiral can not save his father.  So he is throwing all of his energy at this war with Section 31.  He has become obsessed, lost objectivity.  Some would even say he is not fit for duty" Luther explained.

"Now, if you were to come to the same conclusion and remove Kirok from command of the Shran.  Well then, I could offer protection to your husband.  One friend helping another" he added.

Offline Jamie McConnell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • I love you, my light
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2017, 09:16:09 pm »

CMO office

"Lets' get right down to it then" Luther agreed.  "Admiral Kirok is going threw a personal crisis right now.  His father is dying.  Lung cancer, I hear" he said.

"The Admiral can not save his father.  So he is throwing all of his energy at this war with Section 31.  He has become obsessed, lost objectivity.  Some would even say he is not fit for duty" Luther explained.

"Now, if you were to come to the same conclusion and remove Kirok from command of the Shran.  Well then, I could offer protection to your husband.  One friend helping another" he added.

Sickbay

If the slime coming out of Sloan's body metaphorically could be seen it would be covering the man from head to toe.  Yes, literally from his smug face to his shiny boots.  Jamie could not help the venom that laced her words as she responded, "I am not your friend and my husband does not need protection, Mr. Sloan."

Dr McConnell straightened and glared at the man directly, "You want me to betray the Admiral, for what reason?" She huffed bitterly in his face, "Listen, Sloan, if you can't handle your workload then I suggest you quit, not try to elicit help by threatening people."  Jamie frowned, "I suggest you leave now before I call security."

She wanted to scream at him and to hurl her fists into his ugly face.  He had threatened Cayden, by offering protection and not rescue.  Jamie was not stupid and although she was scared she knew Cayden wouldn't thank her for giving into her fears.  As for Kirok, there was definitely something she could do to help his father...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 03:10:34 pm by Kinley Garrison »

Human/Vulcan Hybrid
"Tis better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2017, 10:43:07 pm »
Sickbay

If the slime coming out of Sloan's body metaphorically could be seen it would be covering the man from head to toe.  Yes, literally from his smug face to his shiny boots.  Jamie could not help the venom that laced her words as she responded, "I am not your friend and my husband does not need protection, Mr. Sloan."

Dr McConnell straightened and glared at the man directly, "You want me to betray the Admiral, for what reason?" She huffed bitterly in his face, "Listen, Sloan, if you can't handle your workload then I suggest you quit, not try to elicit help by threatening people."  Jamie frowned, "I suggest you leave now before I call security."

She wanted to scream at him and to hurl her fists into his ugly face.  He had threatened Cayden, by offering protection and not rescue.  Jamie was not stupid and although she was scared she knew Cayden wouldn't thank her for giving into her fears.  As for Kirok, there was definitely something she could do to help his father...

[Sickbay]

"As you wish" Sloan replied.  "But should you chance your mind, I'll leave the offer open for 21 days.  Goodbye for now" he added and then exited Sickbay.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 03:10:52 pm by Kinley Garrison »

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2017, 10:48:21 pm »

[Days before the transfer - Starbase Columbus - Promenade Bar]

Sloan sat at the 'sidewalk bar' drinking a scotch on the rocks.  It was just a few minutes past the end of Sevoc's shift.  And if the Vulcan/Andorian followed his routine, the man would come walking by any moment now.

[CO's Office, Starbase Columbus]

Sevoc had been summoned to the Captain Stafford's office. He wasn't exactly sure what it was for, but had a feeling something important was about to happen. Despite still dealing with some residual effects of zombie virus, he was still performing more than adequately. The captain and Sevoc had something of a working relationship ever since that particular incident.

"Sir, you wanted to see me?" the hybrid asked his commanding officer.

[Starbase Columbus - Promenade Bar]

Luther was still at the Promenade Bar when Sevoc finished his meeting with his current CO.  He took another sip of his drink.  Expecting Sevoc to walk by anytime now.

Offline Sevoc

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • That is most illogical...
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2017, 11:21:54 pm »

[Starbase Columbus - Promenade Bar]

Luther was still at the Promenade Bar when Sevoc finished his meeting with his current CO.  He took another sip of his drink.  Expecting Sevoc to walk by anytime now.

[Outside CO's Office, After Meeting]

During the brief meeting, Captain Stafford informed Sevoc that his presence was requested on the Promenade. It was quite curious that the info couldn't be passed via combadge, but he was assured that the reason would be revealed.

[Promenade]

Sevoc approached the Promenade and started to look around. He noticed that there was a little less traffic than normal, but it was to be expected considering the events that had recently transpired.

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2017, 12:36:28 am »
[Outside CO's Office, After Meeting]

During the brief meeting, Captain Stafford informed Sevoc that his presence was requested on the Promenade. It was quite curious that the info couldn't be passed via combadge, but he was assured that the reason would be revealed.

[Promenade]

Sevoc approached the Promenade and started to look around. He noticed that there was a little less traffic than normal, but it was to be expected considering the events that had recently transpired.

[Promenade - Bar]

Luther raised a hand to get Sevoc's attention.  For some reason, the Andorian/Vulcan appeared as if he expected to be signaled.  That worked for Sloan would would use it to his advantage.

Once Sevoc was seated, Luther went straight into his speech.  "Thank your for meeting with me Mr. Sevoc.  I'm hear to let you know that you will be offered a position on the ship which is due to launch in just a few days" he said.

"Exciting news, I'm sure.  You'll get the chance to work with Admiral Kirok and some of the people from the Starbase who are transferring over.  Around the last part of your maiden voyage, I'll need you to drop the shields so that I can board.  I want to surprise the good Admiral and host a party in his honor" Sloan explained.

Offline Sevoc

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2017, 12:55:55 am »

[Promenade - Bar]

Luther raised a hand to get Sevoc's attention.  For some reason, the Andorian/Vulcan appeared as if he expected to be signaled.  That worked for Sloan would would use it to his advantage.

Once Sevoc was seated, Luther went straight into his speech.  "Thank your for meeting with me Mr. Sevoc.  I'm hear to let you know that you will be offered a position on the ship which is due to launch in just a few days" he said.

"Exciting news, I'm sure.  You'll get the chance to work with Admiral Kirok and some of the people from the Starbase who are transferring over.  Around the last part of your maiden voyage, I'll need you to drop the shields so that I can board.  I want to surprise the good Admiral and host a party in his honor" Sloan explained.

[Promenade - Bar]

"So, this is about a transfer," Sevoc thought to himself.

"Fascinating. I was unaware a new ship was being launched," he said aloud trying to play coy as his Andorian side bled through slightly. "But tell me, sir, where is the logic in dropping shields when not ordered by my commanding officer? It is far more logical to announce your arrival first. Under something of a false guise than ask a crewmember to directly disobey his new commanding officer."

Sevoc raised his eyebrow slightly while his antennae leaned forward slightly as well. He was curious, yet cautious.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 01:22:14 am by Sevoc »

Alt for Leo

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2017, 01:17:15 am »
[Promenade - Bar]

"So, this is about a transfer," Sevoc thought to himself.

"Fascinating. I was unaware a new ship was being launched," he said aloud trying to play coy as his Andorian side bless through slightly. "But tell me, sir, where is the logic in dropping shields when not ordered by my commanding officer? It is far more logical to announce your arrival first. Under something of a false guise than ask a crewmember to directly disobey his new commanding officer."

Sevoc raised his eyebrow slightly while his antennae leaned forward slightly as well. He was curious, yet cautious.

[Promenade - Bar]

"Logically one can not surprise another without a certain amount of deception.  Surely you would agree to that.   But if Admiral Kirok known about the party, his Vulcan would find a way to avoid it" Sloan said.

"And as his superior officer, my orders would superseded his.  Right" Luther continued.  He stopped and took a drink of his scotch.

He put his drink down and looked down at his shirt.  "I can see how this might be confusing.  I'm out of uniform.  But surely you would not have been sent to meet with me if I wasn't who I claim to be" he added.  "So what do you say, will you help me surprise Kirok?" he asked with a sincere smile.

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2017, 02:48:53 am »
[Starbase Edmund, Personal Quarters]

Luther walked into the room and smiled at the couple.  He even offered them a slight bow.  "Ms. Jones.  Evan.  I'm from the future and I've come to warn you of an urgent matter," he said.

"History shows that Admiral Kirok will be taking a prisoner aboard the Discovery very soon.  He will transfer this man over to the USS Shran in a matter of days.  If the prisoner reaches the intended destination, a sequence of events will follow that could ultimately result in Evans' death," he added.

"But if you release the prisoner, you can save Evan.  See your old Vice Admiral access codes are still active.  A clerical error, I'm sure.  But freeing the prisoner is the only way to save Evan" Luther said.

This man was the second stranger to strut into her personal quarters in only a few days. Unlike Agent Ferguson, who had seemed sincere in his quest to save the Federation from a second borg cube, the one before her now struck her as a man who smiled too much, as if he could obscure his sinister intents with a pleasant gesture. Such men were seldom to be trusted. T'Ra would have liked to scowl at the stranger, but her expression remained neutral, giving no indication of all that was running through her mind.

In any case, Evan was already scowling for her, pushing himself to his feet to roar, "You pance in here and just expect us to believe your cock-and-bull story?" He was huffing, visibly affronted by the claims. T'Ra held up a hand, a signal for silence. "But, T'Ra, it's my life here," he sputtered. Her hand did not waver, and Evan fell silent. How the tables had turned. That only days ago he had feared for her life, that now it should be his at stake. She flashed him a glance. Surely he knew what he meant to her. But he was stressed, feeling like he was under attack, as did she.

T'Ra turned back to the stranger, regarding him with a curiosity. She knew Evan would push for him to leave forthright, but she also knew that there was a certain danger to dismissing such a man and his threats before receiving the full picture. "You have given us very little to go on, and yet you are already calling for a mutiny. You ask that I defy one who is now to be my superior, someone I have worked with in years past, who I have learned to trust deeply. Surely you can see the flaws within your logic. If you are from the future as you claim, then I expect more than idle threats." As for the admiral codes, she hardly believed it was some mere clerical error. More likely, it was part of this man's devious plan.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 03:12:29 pm by Kinley Garrison »

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2017, 03:23:58 am »

This man was the second stranger to strut into her personal quarters in only a few days. Unlike Agent Ferguson, who had seemed sincere in his quest to save the Federation from a second borg cube, the one before her now struck her as a man who smiled too much, as if he could obscure his sinister intents with a pleasant gesture. Such men were seldom to be trusted. T'Ra would have liked to scowl at the stranger, but her expression remained neutral, giving no indication of all that was running through her mind.

In any case, Evan was already scowling for her, pushing himself to his feet to roar, "You pance in here and just expect us to believe your cock-and-bull story?" He was huffing, visibly affronted by the claims. T'Ra held up a hand, a signal for silence. "But, T'Ra, it's my life here," he sputtered. Her hand did not waver, and Evan fell silent. How the tables had turned. That only days ago he had feared for her life, that now it should be his at stake. She flashed him a glance. Surely he knew what he meant to her. But he was stressed, feeling like he was under attack, as did she.

T'Ra turned back to the stranger, regarding him with a curiosity. She knew Evan would push for him to leave forthright, but she also knew that there was a certain danger to dismissing such a man and his threats before receiving the full picture. "You have given us very little to go on, and yet you are already calling for a mutiny. You ask that I defy one who is now to be my superior, someone I have worked with in years past, who I have learned to trust deeply. Surely you can see the flaws within your logic. If you are from the future as you claim, then I expect more than idle threats."� As for the admiral codes, she hardly believed it was some mere clerical error. More likely, it was part of this man's devious plan.

Luther smiled.  The conversation was going just has he had planned.    He lifted his hands just a bit to indicate the meant no harm.

"Your a woman who relies on facts to determine your actions.  I respect that.  So, let me tell you what I can without messing up the timeline too much" Sloan said.

"Fact.  You have just return from a mission in which you traveled back in time.  Fact.  You and Evan will be transferring to the USS Shran in a matter of days.  This is not public information.  Only someone high up in Starfleet would know this.  Or a time traveler like myself" he said.

"Fact.  It has not happen yet, but Admiral Kirok will take a prisoner aboard his ship.  And then transfer said prisoner over to the Shran.  This will become evident after you and Evan arrive on the your new ship.  This should serve as a signal that a chair reaction has started.  One that will result in Evan's death if you don't take action to change history" he said.

"And without Evan" Luther said.  He stopped for a moment, considering if he should say more.  "Well, he is your heart" he added and then dropped his head.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 03:13:38 pm by Kinley Garrison »

Offline Alex Harmon

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2017, 03:43:26 am »

[Columbus - Conference Room]

"Ah, Mr. Harmon.  Please have a seat" Luther said.  "I have it on good authority that you are an up an coming Intelligence Officer.  And I have a career making opportunity for you" he said.

He clicked a button to start a slide show he had prepared.  Images and copies documents were displayed.  "You are being reassigned to the USS Shran.  Under the leadership of Admiral Kirok" Sloan added.

"What most people do not know is the Kirok at one time was a secret spy for Section 31.  An organization he is now supposedly trying to take down with his rather public war against them.  That seems oddly suspicious to us and we have opened an investigation into the matter.  We want you to lead the investigation and discredit Kirok" Luther explained.

[Conference Room]

Alex wasn't supprised when this officer brought up his position in Intelligence. He examined the slide show and spend a moment to process everything. He had heard of this 'Section 31' before, he believed that it was real however it was difficult to work out what was fact and fiction with what little information he had heard about it. He also noticed that this officer, who still had yet to give his name, hadn't explicitly said if he was with SFI leading Alex to suspect that he may in fact be with this Section 31. Alex decided against questioning him, he was too far down the food chain to demand such answers.

"I've heard a little about this Admiral Kirok, not a lot but I do know of him...." Alex said as he thought about the proposition, "I'll be your spy but as I'm sure you expect, I have questions. Firstly, will I be assigned to the Shran as an Intelligence Officer or will I remain undercover as a Tactical Officer? I also need to know what resources I'll have access to and if there's anyone else on the Shran that would be able to and willing to help my investigation."

James H. Hawk's Alt

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2017, 05:11:00 am »

Luther smiled.  The conversation was going just has he had planned.    He lifted his hands just a bit to indicate the meant no harm.

"Your a woman who relies on facts to determine your actions.  I respect that.  So, let me tell you what I can without messing up the timeline too much" Sloan said.

"Fact.  You have just return from a mission in which you traveled back in time.  Fact.  You and Evan will be transferring to the USS Shran in a matter of days.  This is not public information.  Only someone high up in Starfleet would know this.  Or a time traveler like myself" he said.

"Fact.  It has not happened yet, but Admiral Kirok will take a prisoner aboard his ship.  And then transfer said prisoner over to the Shran.  This will become evident after you and Evan arrive on the your new ship.  This should serve as a signal that a chain reaction has started.  One that will result in Evan's death if you don't take action to change history" he said.

"And without Evan" Luther said.  He stopped for a moment, considering if he should say more.  "Well, he is your heart" he added and then dropped his head.
[Starbase Edmund - Personal Quarters]

T'Ra took little comfort in the man's passive gesture. He didn't pose a physical threat. Her Vulcan strength was usually more than enough against a human's, so that wasn't what troubled her. It was his mind, his seeming ability to spin and weave those sticky webs, to know things he couldn't know. "That's private," she breathed. She wasn't referring to his facts, or the fact which he claimed was from the future. For all anyone else knew, Evan was her trusted aide and good friend. There were no facts to say otherwise. So that begged the question of how.

She could feel Evan's eyes on her as she pushed the thought aside. She could not let this man, this stranger, pull her strings. So T'Ra steeled herself in the way only a Vulcan could. "You still have not given a sufficient information to convince me to betray an old friend." She paused to collect her thoughts, which Evan took as a sign to but in, and he did so without so much as batting an eye.

"Who is this prisoner anyways? Surely they're under arrest for good reason. How is releasing him supposed to prevent my death?"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 03:16:00 pm by Kinley Garrison »

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline James A. Hawke

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • James A. Hawke
  • Three year award Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded to any commanding officer who takes command of two or more starships. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2017, 04:56:54 pm »

[Tempest - Lounge]

"Yes, that would be me" Sloan replied.  He stood and shook the Hawke's hand.  "I'll have one as well" he added as he signaled a waiter and ordered drinks for the two of them.

"Please sit" Luther said as he sat back down and waited for Hawke to folllow.  "You look just like your father.  He and your Grandfather would be so proud of you for you upcoming promotion" he said as the drinks arrived.

"Congratulation" Sloan said a he tapped his glass to Hawke's and then sipped his drink.  "XO is a fine position.  But you would make a better Captain and I can help to make that happen" he added as he leaned back in into his seat.

James smiled at the friendly stranger.  He nodded at the stranger as he took the seat in front of the stranger.  He seemed like a decent enough person.  As he said he heard him mentioning his comment about his father.  "Yes..I hear that my father is a great man, for me he is just a father someone that I will never outlive his shadow...but thanks my grandpa is one of the main reasons I joined Starfleet, I know he is proud"

He received the glass and tapped it with Mr. Sloan across the table with him.  He took a sip of the beverage.  It tasted a little more watered down than the real thing, but he expected as such since it was replicated.   "Thank you for the complement, I still can't believe it...I heard the new ship is going to be huge"

He heard the implied offer for the captain.  He looked a little shocked for a second and then looked around.  For a second he stood silent.  He nervously touched his chin with his right hand as he wondered how to respond to the gentleman.  "I am grateful for the...um confidence given to me.  But, being a Captain is something that is not given... it's earned.  I think is quite an honor to serve on a big ship than being a Captain on a small ship.  I know my Dad and grandpa would love it, but I can't accept special treatment just because I am a Hawke"  James responded

Before he finished James said "I know...I know...Dad, told me that sometimes I am young and stupid...and I am probably stupid "  He finished and gave a nervous laugh "But, I rather work for the Federation and be a value for it than myself"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 03:16:26 pm by Kinley Garrison »

Click on the Badge to see bio

Offline Sevoc

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2017, 07:03:16 pm »

[Promenade - Bar]

"Logically one can not surprise another without a certain amount of deception.  Surely you would agree to that.   But if Admiral Kirok known about the party, his Vulcan would find a way to avoid it" Sloan said.

"And as his superior officer, my orders would superseded his.  Right" Luther continued.  He stopped and took a drink of his scotch.

He put his drink down and looked down at his shirt.  "I can see how this might be confusing.  I'm out of uniform.  But surely you would not have been sent to meet with me if I wasn't who I claim to be" he added.  "So what do you say, will you help me surprise Kirok?" he asked with a sincere smile.

[Promenade - Bar]

"Logically," Sevoc began, "if one in your position were too ' throw a surprise party' as you put it sir, then you could easily say it was an inspection of ship and crew and have no need for these mundane human games."

The Andorian was feeling more irritated than normal. He had a very suspicious feeling he was dealing with a member of Section 31. He quickly surmised to tread lightly with his next responses given what had became his last adventure with the crew of the Columbus.

Alt for Leo

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2017, 09:20:26 pm »
[Conference Room]

Alex wasn't supprised when this officer brought up his position in Intelligence. He examined the slide show and spend a moment to process everything. He had heard of this 'Section 31' before, he believed that it was real however it was difficult to work out what was fact and fiction with what little information he had heard about it. He also noticed that this officer, who still had yet to give his name, hadn't explicitly said if he was with SFI leading Alex to suspect that he may in fact be with this Section 31. Alex decided against questioning him, he was too far down the food chain to demand such answers.

"I've heard a little about this Admiral Kirok, not a lot but I do know of him...." Alex said as he thought about the proposition, "I'll be your spy but as I'm sure you expect, I have questions. Firstly, will I be assigned to the Shran as an Intelligence Officer or will I remain undercover as a Tactical Officer? I also need to know what resources I'll have access to and if there's anyone else on the Shran that would be able to and willing to help my investigation."

[Conference Room - Starbase]

Luther smiled widely.  He was obviously happy with the man's reply.  He leaned in a bit closer to Alex.

"Yes, Mr. Harmon.  You will be an Intelligence Agent.  Your collar will be black" he said.

"You will have a separate station to work from on the Bridge.  But you will still fall under the Sec/Tac department.  At least for now" he added.

"Justin Conwell will eventually serve as a resource for you.  But I can make myself available to you as needed.  In fact, I will be meeting up with you in roughly 21 days after the ship is launched.  Secretly, of course, which will take a bit of planning on your part" he said.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles