Shran WAR Board (Welcome and Recognition)

Started by Kirok, January 24, 2017, 03:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James A. Hawke

Crew of the Shran

It is my distinct Honor and Pleasure to Welcome Back Revek Tre'el into Shadow Fleet.  He will be joining our little family in the Shran, AKA the best crew of the fleet!

He is a veteran Rper from Shadow Fleet, a former CO and a great poster.  We are lucky to have him. I had the pleasure of playing with his Alt in the past.

He will be our New Chief of Security!

I invite all of you to help me give him a warm welcome.

Click on the Badge to see bio

Ardyn Jaeger

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

James A. Hawke

Crew of the Shran,

Today is a day of Celebration.  Not only did we, welcome a new member into our family but there are also promotions.

As of Today, the following individuals are hereby promoted with all the rights and privileges of their respective ranks.

Ensign L.K. Reede of the Security Department  is hereby promoted to the rank of Lt. Jg
Ensign Miriam HÁƒ¤llstrom of the Ops Department is hereby promoted to the rank of Lt. Jg.
Ensign Ardyn Jaeger of Flight Department is hereby promoted to the rank of Lt. Jg.

Please help me give them the following individuals a warm congratulations.

Congratulations you have all earned it!

Kirok

Quote from: James A. Hawke on March 01, 2017, 12:20:37 AM

Crew of the Shran

It is my distinct Honor and Pleasure to Welcome Back Revek Tre'el into Shadow Fleet.  He will be joining our little family in the Shran, AKA the best crew of the fleet!

He is a veteran Rper from Shadow Fleet, a former CO and a great poster.  We are lucky to have him. I had the pleasure of playing with his Alt in the past.

He will be our New Chief of Security!

I invite all of you to help me give him a warm welcome.

Welcome back, Revek!

Quote from: James A. Hawke on March 01, 2017, 01:09:21 AM

Crew of the Shran,

Today is a day of Celebration.  Not only did we, welcome a new member into our family but there are also promotions.

As of Today, the following individuals are hereby promoted with all the rights and privileges of their respective ranks.

Ensign L.K. Reede of the Security Department  is hereby promoted to the rank of Lt. Jg
Ensign Miriam HÁƒ¤llstrom of the Ops Department is hereby promoted to the rank of Lt. Jg.
Ensign Ardyn Jaeger of Flight Department is hereby promoted to the rank of Lt. Jg.

Please help me give them the following individuals a warm congratulations.

Congratulations you have all earned it!

Congrats Ms. Reede, Jaeger & HÁƒ¤llstrom.

All well deserved promotions!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Ardyn Jaeger

Congrats guys on the promotions! You guys earned it!

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Sevoc

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

LK Reede

Welcome to all the new people.

*Grinning and dancing* I'm a Lt(jg).

Revek Tre'el

Thank you for the warm welcome and congratulations to those promoted. I look forward to posting with all of you!

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Ariste Stark

Congratulations to all!
And welcome back Revek, can't wait to start writing with you  :D

T'Ra Jones

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Kira Wyman

Congrats to the other two, welcome Revek and thank you all!

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

Sevoc

Oh, and congratulations to those promoted. Welcome to the "j.g."-Underground ;)

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

Kirok

Shranonians,

I'm happy to announce that we have a new player joining us today!

Please help me welcome Nayeli del Bosque to our Medical Department!

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Ariste Stark

Hey, welcome to the crew! I think we'll be needing a Doctor during these missions :P

James A. Hawke

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.