Data Update: Hey guys! Just did a data update and here is the lowdown:

Started by Constance Lafayette, April 28, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Constance Lafayette

Hey guys!

Just did a data update and here is the lowdown:

Change Log

• I added "Flag" to the "Ship" column as the admins are roaming. This is not factored into ship distribution and average crew sizes.

Things of Note:

• We have a high concentration of LOA/IPC clustered on the Athena and Disco.
  • Average crew size is a little lower than 10.
  • 1/5th of the site is alts. That's not TOO bad but may want to watch that.
  • We have the most medical people (9) and we REALLY need ops (5). Other departments are good.
  • Starfleet must have got a new shipment of recruits from Bajor because they are the now most common alien race (non-human, non-hybrid).

Weird Facts:

• "Tell Me About Your Ideal Starfleet Officer...": If you use all the most common factors of a character they would be a: Human Female Medical Lieutenant on the Athena.
  • XOs of Every Color of the Rainbow: There is no commonality amongst any XO; the most common factor is that they are a Commander (poor Solluk is a Lt. Cmdr though- give that dude a promotion, I want my data to look nice!) but otherwise: everyone is on a different ship (no kidding), they are all of a different race (a Bajoran, Trill, Orion, Human and a Romulan/Betazoid hybrid), and there is a 50/50 split on gender!

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: Constance Lafayette on April 28, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

(poor Solluk is a Lt. Cmdr though- give that dude a promotion, I want my data to look nice!)

NO. YOUR DATA WILL NEVER BE PERFECT! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Don Damien Addams

Rayek trLhoell

Hate to mention this but you spelt Bonnie's name wrong (Challenger)

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Julia Rellek

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.