News:

Shadowfleet is on DISCORD! Find us here!

Main Menu

Personal Log - D'Vid

Started by D'Vid, January 19, 2017, 05:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D'Vid

First log.

Not sure where to begin.

I guess I can describe it as the 'norm'

Not sure I remember the past being HERE where I am. The present time as NOW. I mean I remember everything I did. The past, future, past and present with my relative. It is like I walked in a party that everyone seem to know me but I don't know them.

Travel or Temporal Agency had done something.

Only time can tell.

*strikes are deleted because he is afraid it be read.

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

D'Vid

D'Vid

New day and new entry,

I had looked at the crew roster of the Discovery. It seem I am not alone as an El-Aurian. I never had encounter another of my kind since my relative and Borg on our beloved home planet. Unsure of myself on how to approach them. I feel out of place still. I do not like it.

time displacement makes me feel little sick. Refuse to see medical attention. Must fake it
End

D'Vid

Personal log.

You figure being over 800 years old. Hearing all kinds of stories from of walks of life through out the universe. You think you would have a bigger perspective on other cultures. With wisdom in age does not seem to give you all the answers to problems or other cultures.

The door open for learning more, but one can still be blind on not thinking more out of the box. Rather in this case, out of the universe! With a huge left and out of the universe...which I do not believe in exists. Unless the black void is the opposite of the white void, but it is not. But what I believe can't be limited but it has to be unlimited. I pray that a Q would not know my theory on this. Would not like to be visited by a Q. They are just uncomfortable be around. Plus they claim they KNOW it all, which I think they aren't, but not wanting to challenge a Q. Not a fat chance.

My philosophy of center of the universe is this... Each individual is the center. Meaning, I can go billions of light years through three worm holes. I would never be the near of the end or the beginning. I will always be HALF THERE and HALF HERE! Up or down and any direction. It's the atoms in each individual is the center. Cause I really believe there is NO real a beginning and an end.

Time...That is a whole new thought which I dare not speak here.

Listen to me, a blabbering El-Aurian. Must be tired cause I tend to blab off in these when I am tired and feeling alone.

Computer end log

D'Vid

New entry on different day.

Got orders to transfer to the USS Athena soon.

On the plus side, I had made a decent friend here on the Discovery. It might be for the best. I knew I would be able to befriend Doctor Klabax Cobble and his crew of of animals. I will miss him. I hope we would continue in contact. Just wish I could befriended little Kyan. He sure needed someone to tell his prejudice needs an adjustment.

I will be miss my fellow El-Aurians as well. Once agains, it might be for the best.

Additional computer:

The ATHENA is almost a NEW ship. This will be nice. ;) I hope she will accept me!

D'Vid

Correction on Athena. The original ship was destroyed by a Borg. They are on the A. I see what I can do to improve that ship. Having something in common.... The damn idiotic borg!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.