Personal Log - Daniel Howell

Started by Daniel Howell, January 09, 2017, 06:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Howell

First Officers Log - Supplemental My position as First Officer on the base has undoubtedly got into the full swing of things. The last couple of missions on the base have been rather challenging, particularly the mission just gone, however, the crew have dealt with it admirably and life on the base just keeps on ticking.

Christmas was ok for me, aside from the fact it brings back some unpleasant memories from my life before starfleet, it was never the less ok. So I guess we should just keep on going and keep the sector moving which is what we seem to be good at.

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Daniel Howell

First Officers Log - Supplemental Well, it's been an interesting couple of months and they have been both tricky and exciting. Last month I was able to get my first taste of being in full command when I was left in charge of the Gibson during a mission involving the Captain going to the surface. It could of gone a lot better, but I still feel it went quite well.

Our latest predicament on board is a crime close with Mutiny in the form of a trade ship Captain named Jett, being a fugitive on the station after he assaulted a Starfleet JAG Officer and damaged a replicator by shooting it with some kind of pulse phaser. Security teams are looking for him deck by deck, but it being a rather large base, it's taking time and so far nothing has come from it. Sensors are also trying to track him via any kind of trial the pulse phaser leaves, but with it being such a small weapon it's a long shot that could take hours or days. It's going to be an interesting few days it would seem.

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.