Personal Log Steve Marshall

Started by Steve Marshall, January 04, 2017, 02:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Marshall

Where do I start?. Well It seems fate has a strange way of dealing new cards for people. I should know they have found be some rather large stakes. "What do you mean I here you ask". Well it started a few days ago I arrived on Star base Columbus for a  lay over The Discovery has long since gone. And should have been back to pick me up in a few days.

Katie happened to me her parents were killed in action, what I didn't know they had made me her legal guardian. I had never had any experience with children but now seems  the time to learn. With this new development came a change of assignment. I was acting chief. But my new assignment I have to be the one taking orders. For now this may be a good idea while I get to grips with my new role.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.